i am looking to see if any sp's are working in condos at Bank st and Gladstone, or Bank st. at Mcleod, or if any gentlemen have seen ladies in those places. i work extremely close to those condos, and it would be convienient to go see someone at lunchtime. i see a lot of young and hot looking ladies coming out of those buildings, and always wondering if any of them are sp's. some i've seen i sure hope they do work as sp's lol. hope someone, either sp's or clients, can pm me and let me know please. thanks in advance

So why do I get visions of gents pulling up lawn chairs and waiting to see who emerges from these buildings? Seriously, I think it's a bit much to ask folks to be specific about buildings at certain intersections.

I can think of a few reputable and lovely ladies who are downtown close enough to that area that you could easily slip out to for a naughty lunch.

Those who come to mind who are Lyla members are:

Luxemulvari

Catherine St. Claire

Jenifer Jade

Alexandra Sky

Nicolette Vaughn (prebooking for downtown)

Also check for touring ladies who are hosting downtown.

• Like 1

Monique Matheson is in the vicinity.

But don't skip lunch to see her. Eat your lunch first, then go see her. You'll need every ounce of energy to keep up. She's very energetic!!!

There are a LOT of SPs downtown! In addition to the folks already named: myself, Gia Wren, Peachy (nearby in Gatineau), Emily J (nearby just west of downtown)... Just do a search in the advertising section for downtown and you'll come up with a full list. Good luck!

• Like 2

If you ever thought of being with a New York runway model, you should try Monique Matheson. She is probably the closest that you will ever get and she has a personality that matches her beauty.

For the one hour that you are with her, she will make you feel like the most important person in her life. If there was an Oscar Award for Acting in her chosen profession, she would win it in a heartbeat.

Edited by beavertail
word caught in Cerb filter, sorry