Very important question...

What is your toy of choice?

I lean toward the kink side of life, so I tend to go for those items that give unusual sensations. Doesn't have to be ouchie either - just, different.

Hmmm... My toy of choice you ask? Thats SUCH a hard question ;)

I have SOOO many toys, it's honestly a collection at this point lol.

I have toys for men and toys for myself. I will pick a favorite of each.

Favorite gentlemen toy ~ prostate simulator. My clients (some of them) LOVE this toy, and they have the LOUDEST moans I've ever heard.

Favorite ladies toy ~ butt plug. I love using it during my greek sessions to help prepare my booty for a trip to Greece ;) Feels amazing especially when the gentlemen I'm with uses it on me.

Great thread BTW! Very creative. Glad I saw it! Thanks.

Kadie Lux

:icon_cool:

• Like 2

I saw this lady once who had a very special toy called "The Womanizer", it looked like a skin care tool to remove acne scars or skin rejuvenator. It has a red light inside a volcano type of spout that vibrates and has a very small suction to it. She simply put that toy(tool) over her vulva and without any movement she started to go out of control, we were in doggy at that point and her kegel(not spelled right) muscle were clinging really tight on my member and it made me explode at the same time she did.

So this toy(tool) is for both man and woman.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fleshlights are a go to for me, realistic silicone dildos when I'm feeling extra kinky. Hitachis/Magic Wands can be good to, even for men, just apply them at the top base of your gizmo and push inward ;)

If sp's are reusing toys with clients I would hope the toys are made of a material that can be sterilized (glass, metal, silicone, etc). Many toys made of the cheaper material are porous and cannot be properly sterilized.

There may also be condom incompatibilities with some toy materials, so even if you cover them a chemical reaction can occur that voids the use of the condom.

You never really know, so it's probably best to stick with materials that can be sterilized and cover them with a condom just to be extra safe.

One of my regular clients gave me the toy I always wanted which was a hitachi wand. Nothing is the same after you use that. Lol. I've got a decent collection of toys from dildos to butt plugs with a strap on for clients when my alter ego "Princess J" is requested to make an appearance.

I always put a condom on the hitachi wand for myself as well as the rest of my toys in case a client wants to try it and I'll put a condom on it for them as well. I always wash it with a special toy cleaner when I'm finished along with soap and hot water. I don't like the feeling of the material on these toys and just more hygienic this way. Same thing with Prostate massages. I am very OCD about my hygiene and the cleanliness of the toys.

• Like 4

My lelo vibrator is definitely a go-to... but when I'm feeling exceptionally randy, pussy throbbing and all that, I like to put my realistic-feeling dildo up my ass when getting fucked, where my pussy feels impossibly tight when getting fucked and makes me imagine getting DP'd, which is a big unfulfilled fantasy of mine... where's my lelo...

• Like 2

I've never really been a tool guy, but a friend I do massage for asked if I could make her one of those gliding rockers that you attach a dildo onto for solo playing. You sit on this bench and move it back and forth like a gliding rocking chair, but a counter rotating mechanism inside the chair uses that same action to move another panel up and down against the plane of the cushioned seat. There are a number of ways to attach dildos to it (and an addition to allow reversing DP at the same time), and ways to adjust the stroke depth. The Vac-U-Lock system from Doc Johnson is what we're going with. I have the plans now and am about to start putting it together for her. It sounds like a lot of fun, and she says that she wants to put on a show for me the first time she uses it.

Hey, what are friends for?

I'm not sure, but I imagine that I'll be painting it hot pink. That should look great. Maybe red vinyl for the seat.

• Like 1

Holy crap I am falling behind! I just use my left hand, and even with that I have to move out of the way or else it's a self pearl necklace.

• Like 1

I am not into toys as I find the noise from the battery affecting my concentration and the sensation is too intense...when I meet I tell my date they are my toy...

My fave toy isn't very exciting, but the way that I use it makes it my fave. It's a little vibrating bullet. I dangle it above and tease myself with it. It has the perfect amount of vibration to bring me to the edge, and then I take it away. I like to torture myself...

My worst sex toy? The time I tried to attach a dildo to an exercise ball with duct tape (it was the only thing I had handy). It didn't work! At all. I'm glad no one was watching at the time...

As Taffer and NV have already mentioned, the Hitachi. When I see my fav SP she often uses her Hitachi on herself between rounds, it's her favorite toy. The faces she makes, the way she moves her body and the beautiful sounds alone that she makes when doing this just make me ready for round two like nothing else. What a vision it is, the site and the sounds are like a snake charmer calling out to my member to come out and play.

Kink toy: Violet wand

Vibrator: Wahl - even better than the Hitachi

Insertable: Njoy Pure Wand - the holy grail of g-spot & prostate toys

27 minutes ago, katie said:

Not all "Lyla Ladies".. 😉

Well don't leave us hanging what is your choice... is there something plugged in by your bed???

anigif_sub-buzz-30486-1513707315-2.gif.ee73021a74412cbae0bcb4c8db923bef.gif

2 hours ago, Ice4fun said:

Well don't leave us hanging what is your choice... is there something plugged in by your bed???

anigif_sub-buzz-30486-1513707315-2.gif.ee73021a74412cbae0bcb4c8db923bef.gif

I must say, I'm not much into toys. The only Thing that would be in or around my bed.. Would be "A Special Friend".. 😉

2 minutes ago, katie said:

I must say, I'm not much into toys. The only Thing that would be in or around my bed.. Would be "A Special Friend".. 😉

Is this the same model?

golden-triangle-my-best-friend-silicone-vibrator-purple_23659_700x700.jpg.50932ddf0aad2489db6295a25af0766a.jpg

Or are you referring to someone like this?

a-best-friend-is-someone-who-will-hide-all-of-23834237.png.9595966f1806abc4417e10526ee75303.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

Is this the same model?

golden-triangle-my-best-friend-silicone-vibrator-purple_23659_700x700.jpg.50932ddf0aad2489db6295a25af0766a.jpg

Or are you referring to someone like this?

a-best-friend-is-someone-who-will-hide-all-of-23834237.png.9595966f1806abc4417e10526ee75303.png

Your very fast, on cone backs, aren't you Ice4Fun..😏.. Actually, neither of the above. My Special Friends are "My Dates" "That I Meet" .. 😏😏... 

10 minutes ago, katie said:

Your very fast, on cone backs, aren't you Ice4Fun..😏.. Actually, neither of the above. My Special Friends are "My Dates" "That I Meet" .. 😏😏... 

Oh ok now I understand ...

4f5d0bb653f2b8304bad829563e2c372.thumb.png.e51840c24d48e075d2079bfbf70601cc.png

dates.jpg.a75d2f89912f0cfd08216e4de92e199c.jpg

Lol ..... 🙂

1 minute ago, Ice4fun said:

Oh ok now I understand ...

4f5d0bb653f2b8304bad829563e2c372.thumb.png.e51840c24d48e075d2079bfbf70601cc.png

dates.jpg.a75d2f89912f0cfd08216e4de92e199c.jpg

Lol ..... 🙂

Haha, you smart ass.. Lol... I think you know, what I'm saying 😉