Requesting some Feedback

Hey guys. How is everything going? I've never seen a provider before, and I really wanna dive into the scene. I was hoping this site could help me out but unfortunately it doesn't seem like there is much chatter from St. John's, so I thought if I asked, I may get lucky and one of you fine folks could give me some feedback. Basically, I'm fairly paranoid about if any of the girls from backpage or NL Adult are legit, and I was hoping if I could be guided in the right direction towards a couple of ladies who are legit and provide decent service. You can PM me if you wanna share info on the down low. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening and happy hobbying!

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you will eventually find out all you need to know here. You're right to be wary of most ads in the area probably..and there is very little chat here but there seems to be a few helpful souls that will probably PM you with their recommendations.

I haven't hobbied much around here, but I can vouch that hush/hush the red room will satisfy your thirst.

When it comes to backpage and ads, there are some tools that can be you friend. One is Google of course, searching back the ad may land you some info. Also tineye.com can reverse image search for you to help you see if the pictures are stolen or not. Some girls that advertise there are travelling through and are well known, so a search here of their name can find you reviews from across the country as well.

Other than that,you can browse through recommendations here which there aren't a whole lot and read through some older posts to find some info. Also if you look through nladult you will see some posts are posted as warnings of scams, robberies, and bait and switches, so keep an eye for those.. it would usually probably be best to ask here and wait for a PM from someone with experience or their own insight on a girl.

Good luck and have fun!