My hair used to be quite long a couple of years ago. Like, mid-back long. What I like to call 'nipple length'.

I loved it, and so did everyone else. The main problem I had was that my hair is so thick and full (sorry guys, don't be jealous) that I overheat in the summer. If I just have it tied in a ponytail all the time, what's the point? So, I cut it back to bare metal.

I'm slowly growing it back now and several people have already commented on how they missed my lustrous locks.

Hair extensions come to mind. I want to go back to my previous length for the Christmas craft show season November-ish, just for fun. Any advice or suggestions would be welcome as I've never done this before.

When I talk about this, it always reminds me of that ad from a few years back for Dove body care for men.

I have extension right now. I used the micro looping method. Faily comfortable to wear, also easy to manage. I used remy hair ( highest quality human hair) I can style as normal. Washing os a bit different, and becarful not tobuse conditoner on the scalp or they can slid out.

I spent 600 getting it done. And every 6-8 weeks got for adjustment which is about 100.

Sleep in a loose braid on a silk pillow.

At first it may feel a bit odd, and little itchy but didnt take me long to become acustomed to them.

The hot fusion is a bit risky as can damage your natural hair, but you do have thick hair so mabey not so hard on you. Your hair stylist will give you a proper consult before they do it.

Good luck!

• Like 1