Any reasonably safe ways to hobby South of the boarder these days? Spending a week in Minnisota on business on my own. Not sure if it is worth the risk when I don't know the ins and outs though. Anyone have any suggestions? Are agencies a thing?

Any reasonably safe ways to hobby South of the boarder these days? Spending a week in Minnisota on business on my own. Not sure if it is worth the risk when I don't know the ins and outs though. Anyone have any suggestions? Are agencies a thing?

I can't give you advice on who to see, but I think go with the big head on this one ;) lol

• Like 1

Yes, preferred411.com is the best in US, it makes easier to connect with Providers if you have an account there. For new Users to join need provider references along with fee.

Here are few I had used in the past when in US, depending on the location you may find useful info like reviews, ads, rates, etc.,

theeroticreview.com

eccie.net

Eros.com

I advise you to stay away from backpage unless you did your homework thoroughly before meeting someone from there.

Happy hunting.

• Like 2

Yes, preferred411.com is the best in US, it makes easier to connect with Providers if you have an account there. For new Users to join need provider references along with fee.

Here are few I had used in the past when in US, depending on the location you may find useful info like reviews, ads, rates, etc.,

theeroticreview.com

eccie.net

Eros.com

I advise you to stay away from backpage unless you did your homework thoroughly before meeting someone from there.

Happy hunting.

I second this. If you stick to reputable advertising venues your chances of seeing a legitimate provider are very high. P411 is really essential to ensure the lady you are seeing is real and not going to be involved in a sting. You will likely want to see ladies who screen, they need to ensure you aren't a police officer yourself, but that way you're both safer.

• Like 1