Delicious Debauchery On The Rock!Visiting St John's & Corner Brook In June

In case we've not yet had the pleasure..

I'm a 5'6 brunette, with a movie star smile and bright, blue/green eyes that you'll love to have look back up at you.. With a toned, and moderately tan & tattooed, athletic body that I love to show off and share with certain respectful gentlemen and couples, Let my body be your playground..

3l71hQc.jpg

I offer my sensual, pampering attention for those who appreciate the sweeter, softer side of a lady; and a naughtier, kinky experience for those with more... curious tastes :p

ANakQIi.jpgSAoklvu.jpg

Openminded and genuine, I love to indulge fantasies, from the vanilla to things a bit more intense, my true passion is pleasing my guests! With a wardrobe to captivate many tastes, and accessories for both of our pleasures, the possibilities for pleasure are endless, just share with me what you might enjoy, and I'll take care of the rest!

Join me at my unique and discrete, private downtown location with a shower, amenities, and even a fresh pouf available if you'd like freshen up before or after our date :p

Or have me visit your verifiable downtown/area suite, at no extra charge!

** Outcalls to the airport or outside HRM are considered with an additional fee and/or minimum booking

Available in St John's June 14 - 16 inclusive

Corner Brook June 17 - 19

Ask about duos!

zyuMqO0.jpg

A few good words here:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110533

More updates of my shenanigans and even more selfies on twitter & Instagram! @msmandahfx

Request And Fetish Friendly!

Please visit my site for details & schedule updates, or pm/email for more info! xx

WUp3y4a.jpg

• Like 1