Introverted/Shy Kinksters

I'm pretty introverted when it comes to my fetish, even though it's in my username haha. A lot of ladies find it weird, and many of the ones who don't aren't really good at providing such a service.

I'm pretty introverted when it comes to my fetish, even though it's in my username haha. A lot of ladies find it weird, and many of the ones who don't aren't really good at providing such a service.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, I've noticed that it's pretty boring with little participation.

My main kink is about getting squashed by a powerful and confident woman, and anything to do with it. Bondage, smothering, getting scissored, ������ service, etc.

But few people on here seem to want to chat about it.

Panty fetish....love being teased in many creative ways with this one, if any ladies out there love this do send a note;-)

Mine is a woman take control of me with the obsession to masturbate me for the whole hour even after I ���.

I for one am very open to fetish and appreciate the different kinks that make the world go round even if I do not indulge. Having said that, there are many I am interested in but have little experience. Will definitely talk about it just don't offer it as the level of "service" may not be up to my, or someone else's, expectations. There are also some I do not have the luxury of space or accoutrements to indulge.

Would definitely enjoy more discussions on the allure, what makes a good/not so good experience etc. Love learning especially naughty related!

Forgot to add that I am also an introvert.

I enjoy all types of fetishes and i love trying new ones!

I am very good at donination, humiliation, controlling, being bossy and all of those dominant qualities. (I also have a sweet side ;) )

I like to watch people, being watch, force someone to watch me and a girlfriend have fun together and being a creep in the corner, etc. :p

I always like to discover new fetishes that i dont know about.

Let me know guys if u have any fetishes or fantasies that u think about and feel too shy to talk about. I am very open minded :)

• Like 8

Not sure if this is a fetish but I really like a sleazy place. I am clean cut and always out of place in dingy locations.

I am a dom and only once have I ever been able to experience a full sub. It took me some time to accept this of myself but now that I know it isn't wrong so long as it is all consensual and pleasurable by both parties it is perfectly acceptable.

I want to watch a couple be intimate with each other. Closest I have come to this would be when I was the in a ��� threesome.

Another fetish I have is to walk into a place where the woman is waiting naked for me. Have our fun and then leave. I have done this twice and enjoyed it very much.

I'd like to go to a swing party as well.

Pregnant woman turn me on. Knowing others want to be with my wife turns me on.

Guest Prufrock Cummings
There are a lot of people in this group but there seems to be no discussion about kink. It makes me wonder if you all kinksters on here are shy or introverts!

So let's see if you are!

Shyness and introversion are two very different things (see studies on the Myers-Briggs personality tests); not sure how they can be lumped into a discussion on kink. Being shy is defined by having difficulty with others and unfamiliar situations; meeting new people etc. Introversion/extroversion is about where you get your power and energy from.

I am very much into leather fetish, i love women dressed in leather outfits. let it be long coats, pants, shirt. it's even better when they are combined with nylon pantyhose leather gloves and boots. it just turns me on so much. not really looking for dominatrix though. sadly, it seems it's hard to find someone in NCR that does this.

I love to explore fetishizes with my clients. I’m into trying new things if it doesn’t involve feces , animals or pain .. 

I have really small feet since I was a ballerina for years so my feet didn’t grew. I’m a size 5 and it seems like a lot of feet fetishizes are into that. I also like to tie up my clients to my massage table to tease & edge them. 

So many things to discover… 🩵