JodyWild (aka babyc20 and Crystal)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

I took one for the team. I reponded to an ad from CL this morning. She said it was a bad week and only HJ's and BJ's were available. I really wasn't too sure at first who I would run into. I was thinking as I got to the house, if this is an old hag, I'm leaving and not paying as soon as she opens the door.

Got there, pleasantly surprised. She has a room in an old house and wants to move to something different. For those of you that have seen Bambi, I'd say about the same type of accomodation - smaller but cleaner.

Crystal is about 5'5, maybe 120 -125. 20 years old.

Non-rushed, will repeat. Is open to suggestions, beautiful breasts. Nice body, no stretch marks. Nice eyes, teeth and hygiene. Sweetie

Hopefully she will put an ad up. I have asked her to. Rates will be good.

Enjoy, treat her well.

I think she will become a favorite. Lets get her enough business to get a decent apartment.

TRman

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

saw her today and couldn't agree more with all the comments above. super sweet and sexy girl, and an even better finish! hope to see her again real soon.

I have seen JodyWild a few times in recent months. Her description of herself and her services and attitude are accurate. Also, she is at least as attractive as pictures show, if not more so.

Jody has a calm, pleasant manner and also a very nice body, at 5'8" and slim. Her breasts are great, as in proportional and sensitive. She aims to please, and is good in bed, as they say. It definitely feels like a GFE. She is a great kisser and cuddler and it is easy to get aroused with her. She is great at oral, including BBBJ, to CIM if desired. She is good with multiple positions, although my favourite with her is missionary, starting slow. I also like that she is very accommodating of special/fantasy requests.

Time spent with Jody is time very well spent.

I had the pleasure of meeting with Jody tonight and let me say it was well worth the effort. Her place was very convenient to get to and very easy to find. I would classify Jody as spinneresque. She is slender with natural breasts and a cute small bum. I was made very comfortable from the get go. I wont go into the sorted details as its always YMMV but let me say that everything I wanted I was given and then some. In short I had a really good time and would repeat, you know when something just feels comfortable its right and this was really right.

Have to agree. Great location (off Parkdale), fantastic breasts. On time, non-rushed. Very gifted in the oral department. I have repeated and I intend to again.

Very late with this.

I saw Jody a few weeks back.

Great girl. We set up our date through PM for the same day. Her quick responses were fantastic.

Good location with lots of places to park.

Jody is a beauty. Her oral talents are fabulous, and she showed me her lactating abilities. That was amazing, I had never seen anything like that before. It is burned into my mind.

I will repeat with Jody, that is for sure:)

I paid a visit to Jody this week and had a truly amazing time. She was very attractive, warm and loving. Her location is quite central in the Parkdale area and she made me feel very much welcome into what is undoubtably her home. We had a shower together to get acquainted and carried on the from there. Without going into details, she was very accomodating to my needs and yet made me feel like she was eager for her part as well. I was reluctant to recommend her, wanting to save her for myself, but I read the other comments and thought that I should update everyone and agree that we should give her all the support we can.

I have been wanting to write this review for awhile but i haven't had time.

I must say she is the best sp i have ever met and played with. Her oral skills are amazing she takes her time and makes you want more.

Dfk was out of this world she enjoy this and really shows it.

when it comes down to fun part she is very open minded to try different postions to make you feel like a king. I had repeated already and will continue to do so. she is very friendly and def worth the time and more.

u can reach her at [email protected]

I have had the pleasure of seeing Jody twice in the last 2 weeks. She is always quick to reply to messages and her location is in the middle of the city and easy to get to with great parking right outside...

In terms of what she offers, well, I have not yet found anything she doesn't do and she does it all really well!

She has a nice body, great tits and a lovely little kitty.

She never makes you feel rushed and really seems to enjoy herself... Nothing better than a great bbbj while she looks right up at you !

Take the time to visit her guys, she is more than worth it.

Just don't visit her too much because then I won't get to see her.

I had the pleasure of finally getting to see JodyWild tonight...she was actually one of the first girls I noticed here on cerb, particularly her hot pics in the shower.

Suffice to say I was not disappointed when I got to her appartment tonight for our encounter. She was very friendly, talkative, total GFE and open to anything I was looking for plus more.

Her skills are second to none and I will definitely repeat. My new all time favorite girl.

Saw Jody this week and I can't say enough good things about her, but hey, I'll try anyways: warm, friendly, gorgeous, great bum, fabulous breasts with even more fabulous surprises, lovely and delightful little kitty, accommodating, enjoys herself, makes you comfortable, charming and sweet!

Treat yourself, but leave some for me!

• Like 1

Guest samroger

I saw Jody for a quickie a few months back. She was a lot of fun. Her location isn't the greatest but she more than makes up for that. I will repeat again soon.

My wallet hates her. Got to tell you folks, if you see her you will want to see her again. And probably not all that much later. And then again... My bank account cries when I think of her.

Her location is pretty easy to get to and there's no hassle in booking via PM. She's beautiful - more so than I had expected before seeing her the first time (Not that I expected anything bad just not quite as cute as she turned out).

This lady is very good at what she does and if you have good self control it may not destroy your paycheck. Very affectionate. I will obviously continue to visit.

• Like 1

This recommendation is late in coming but mirrors all the others...Jodi is fantastic...warm, sensual, sexy as hell, loves to please and very receptive to being pleased...couldn't ask for more.

• Like 1

If attitude and enthusiasm could come across in photos Jody Wild would be one extremely popular girl!

I spent a long time perving over her photos before finally arranging a half-hour of playtime on the weekend. And let me tell you that half-hour is going to stay with me for a long, long time.

Long (and thick) certainly also describes the toy she pulled out of her drawer.

And let me also describe to you how hot it was when she said 'let me give you a chance to breathe' after enthusiastically grinding on my face.

Her pictures don't do her justice at all. And if I could paint one picture for you it would be how sultry she looks with her glasses on and her mouth wantonly taking you.

Jody Wild?

More like Jody Wow.

• Like 1

Jody is fantastic - I *had* to write another reco. I also had to replace my wallet because my old one complained about my visits to her too much.

Very affectionate, an hour isn't really long enough and you don't want to leave.

Gorgeous, fun to be with and not a hassle to book to see her.

Once again I strongly recommend booking an hour or two and spending some quality fun time with the wild lady.

• Like 1

Guest jus****nn

I have been with her on several occasions over the past year or two. I have NEVER been disappointed. She is very good at what she does and always makes me feel special.

To me she will always be a '10'.

Guest jus****nn

You get to her place and all of a sudden you are immersed into her world. She is warm and charming, and especially very sexy.

When you get her alone in the bedroom you will quickly realise that she wants to please you, and for me always has.

Nice Woman, Sexy, and Fun.. You can't get better than this.

I was very fortunate to meet this girl. She's very sweet, patient, and accommodating. Great butt and a very pretty face.

• Like 1

I've seen Jody a few times now and have never ever been disappointed.

If you need to see an SP with plastic tits in a polished condo, than Jody isn't for you. But if you want to spend time with a real girl who is going to grind your face until she cums and then quip "I better let you up for air," or tells you she wants you to cum on her face, than Jody is the girl for you.

And yet, as hot and hard as multiple positions and PSE finishes are, it has been the moments where an intimate and ear-nibbling slow dance was alone worth the price of admission.

Each time I see her it keeps getting better and better, hotter and hotter. But what I find keeps me coming back is that she is simply engaged and real.

Note: YMMV

• Like 1

Still see Jody whenever I can despite my wallet's attempts to make me see reason. She's gorgeous and loving - do what you need to walk out feeling like a million bucks (my wallet is not amused at this saying).

She's a great kisser and she does other great things with her mouth that as a gentleman I'm not sure I can repeat. Hmm.. maybe just "Wow" will cover it?

Jody appreciates a massage too (and other things) and lets you know it. I'll be continuing to see her, no complaints or issues here.

• Like 1

I have seen JW several times but this is my first review...

She has always been very easy to contact and meet. Location is right off the Queensway and street parking is normally easy to find.

Now let's get to the important facts.

JW is very sexy and very natural.

She loves what she does and it is very evident that she enjoys it!

If you want a quick visit or a longer encounter, she is a great option. Just tell her what you want and she is likely to say YES... and yes and yes and yes!

Obviously YMMV, but be nice, polite and respectful and she will treat well.

Enjoy fellas, she is a lot of fun!!!

• Like 1

Quite an amazing encounter. She is sweet, smart, responsive, considerate and last but not the least lovely & lovable.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.