Who Is The Your Favorite SP That You Met This Year?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

As we are coming to the close of 2013 I thought I would start a thread on who you met this past year that has become one of your favorites? I will kick it off with saying Ms Emily Marie was my one of favorites this year as she was such a dynamite person in personality and her skills well I will say WOW!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y
Changing some thread content to be more specific

A nice idea .... but no way I'm even going to speculate. They were all wonderful and fabulous. And yes, I'm both copping out and telling it like it is.

and besides ... she knows who she is! :icon_biggrin:

Porthos

Normally I wouldn't even speculate on such topic, but this year, well since I had to heavily curtail my dating I can truthfully and thus safely say I had two favourites.

My favourite reconnection was with Emily Rushton, a beautiful lady, both inside and out, and a gem. And next year we will be reconnecting again, a few times I hope

My favourite companion that I met for the first time is my wife, Gabriella Laurence. Yes my encounter with a lady I met for the first time was none other than with my (virtual) wife, and our encounter a consummation of our marriage. I'm looking forward to next year and seeing her again.

A rambling

RG

Out of all the girls I have seen Mandy has been by far the best!! After meeting her in Sudbury I have traveled to SSM a few times to experience her again. She always greets in lingerie and she just oozes sex. Shes beautiful when done up but a natural beauty in the morning. I just cant say enough!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Out of all the girls I have seen Mandy has been by far the best!! After meeting her in Sudbury I have traveled to SSM a few times to experience her again. She always greets in lingerie and she just oozes sex. Shes beautiful when done up but a natural beauty in the morning. I just cant say enough!!

Perhaps you could write a recommendation for us in regards to your post.

I guess you can call me a fence sitter, I would find it very hard to pick out one lady, each visit is simply getting better than the last, I do believe the Cerb ladies are making the Magician better and better in the bedroom. I can make one comment though my year is not done yet, I have three visits booked here in Charlottetown this September, I have an extended one late in September and from the vibe I am getting in the emails from this sexy redhead one of my last dates in 2014 might be my best ever!!!!

Lucky me.

This year ? ALL OF THEM !!! Each one awesome and unique to their own :)

Kathryn, Emily, Keissy, Roksi. Thx a bunch. Now let's get a room and have a 5 5 5 5 5 Fivesome !!!!! K ? ;)

• Like 2

This year, thus far. And all ladies I saw are mentioned because all ladies are Great Companions

A lady I kinda have a soft spot for, Emily Rushton. I've seen her three times so far this year. In Jan, June and a weekend sleepover in July.

Thanks Emily for all the Magical Memories

Then I also reconnected with Kylie Daniels. If you like her posts and her pictures, you'll love her in person. Kylie is a wonderful companion, and I had a great second date with her.

And I finally met Victoria Jolie. Our first time together yet she made it seem like we had known each other for a long time. My encounter with VJ exceeded all expectations.

My recos of these ladies can be found on CERB. For Emily, I have seen her in Toronto, Kingston, London and Niagara Falls. And for Kylie and Victoria, I saw them in Toronto

A fond rambling recollection of 2014

RG

• Like 1

Hmm. met for the first time this year that has become a favorite? It was wonderful to finally connect with Miss Savannah Lane, especially since we tried to connect twice before and circumstances forced us to cancel. It was certainly worth the wait, Miss Lane. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany2012 and MsManda for the first time. But you know what? It is only early September and some great ladies are scheduled to have their first visit to our small city in the next while, (Miss Lee and Miss Jaguar for example) so 2014 continues to be a great year! Of course, it goes without saying, I also have had wonderful times with ladies I have known for a while, some for nearly 5 years now :) So thank-you for making 2014 another great year, Ladies!

Edited by **al****U
  • Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Ms Jessica Lee is a very nice woman to get to know. I highly recommend her.She has a fun personality and well discover the rest for yourself.

I thought SSM had a visit by "Sweetshay" recently?? She is a force....did nobody see her?

She goes by Kaydence in other cities often.

I don't know if she was there or what her scehdule is like, just stating the name I know her in Toronto

No Kaydence is a different girl. She is known as Kaydence Kox, she was here two weeks ago. and she is sometime SweetShay's duo partner up in Toronto. Shay was in the SSM last week under a different name. And yes she is a force to be reckoned with :)

• Like 1

She goes by Kaydence in other cities often.

I don't know if she was there or what her scehdule is like, just stating the name I know her in Toronto

huh??? not correct. I've met both these ladies and they are not one and the same.

Kaydence Kox is a tall blonde provider.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=62824

SweetShay is a different lady entirely....and that was her dancing name, you might know her as Cristalxo

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=32080

• Like 1