The Ultimate Lexy Experience! More Than Just a Fantasy....New Selfies!

Hi I'm Halifax's Sweet Exotic Sexy Lexy Grace!

~

Thank you for stopping by and showing your interest in me and also if we have yet to have the pleasure of meeting I would like to extend a friendly sweet hello to you too!

~

Enjoy Unrushed Open-minded Genuine Unscripted Companionship with a Real Sweet, Fun and Exotic Sexy Mesmerizing Beauty! I'm a Pleasure and True Joy to Spend Quality Time With! I'm a True Low Volume Companion and Never provide back-to-back bookings.

****Advanced Pre-Booking is Highly Recommended and Encouraged via PM!***

~

~Please do take the time to read my full ad and instructions! Thank you and Kisses, Lexy~

~

**New Encounter**:

The Basic Lexy Experience Date (minimum 1/2hr, In Only) Budget Friendly Rates!

**This type of encounter is for those who seek a more "Vanilla" experience and not a Temporary True Girlfriend Encounter**

~

**New Selfie Album**:

I've created a New selfie album February 26th as just a tiny taste of what is to come mid March. Keep your eyes open for it's release, I promise it will be sexy, erotic and incredible!!

****Videos are in the works as well!!****

~

**~Lyla Members In/Hosting Only Rates!~**(see info below)

~

An Experience With Me is Exciting and A Genuine Quality Delightful Fun Filled Experience with Halifax's Reputable, Sweet and Naughty Exotic Ebony Goddess!

~

As a Low Volume Companion, I Always Say! "Quality Over Quantity" Lexy Grace

~

I provide True Quality Time and Real Companionship. Enjoy my fun and down to earth real personality and my engaging sweet and adventurous side. I enjoy providing top notch unmatched companionship. I am the complete package all in one! A lady that always goes above and beyond and can adapt to any situation or surrounding during dinner, events, social outings, extended dates and exclusive dates throughout Canada!

I always strive to connect and provide A Top Quality Genuine Time and Natural Dates and Far From The Typical Type of Companionship!

~

I'm very much open to many Fetish requests and very Fetish Friendly! You just have to ask....

~

I never rush or clock watch and my personality easily makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

-Very welcoming, experienced and highly recommended for New, Shy and First Timers!-

-I love Spending Quality Time and Providing Companionship to Gentlemen, Ladies and Couples!-

~

Please visit my website for details regarding the many types and forms of dates/companionship that I provide:http://mslexygrace.indyfiles.com

picture.php?albumid=12241&pictureid=83820

~

Please Note: ~My In/Hosting Only Rates have changed for Lyla Members!~ To receive my members In/Hosting Only rates, you must PM to verify your member status if we have not had the pleasure of meeting yet.

~

picture.php?albumid=12241&pictureid=83824

~Welcome to Sexy Lexy's World!~

**A very clean comfy location and truly a warm, welcoming and inviting candlelit atmosphere**

~In - Halifax Area (10-15 min from Downtown Halifax)

~Fresh clean towels, linens, and all amenities required are always available~

~Free discreet parking~

~Out - To Hotels and Select residences of my of choice (An Initial incall meeting is preferred in regards to visiting residences)

~1/2hr durations are only available for In/hosting Bookings

~Hour or More Only for Out Bookings

~I ALWAYS provide 15 minutes gratis for all hour or more bookings/sessions with Me~

picture.php?albumid=11684&pictureid=79898

~

Regular Hours: Available Daily After 12:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. Daily (unless otherwise stated on my website and I occasionally will extend my hours) **Exceptions to my hours can be made for regular and repeat clients, with notice and I will try my best to accommodate your request**Kisses, Lexy

~

Please Be Advised: Advance notice is Required (30 minutes-2hrs) for same day bookings to ensure I am available and to avoid any disappointment.

~

I Always request a PM to be sent from members that I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting and to be able to confirm your membership for verification and other screening and safety purposes.

~

Please do introduce yourself when contacting me with your name and age. Thank you!

~

PM/Phone/Text/Email: 902-789-2504 (No Blocked/Private/APP Numbers Please) or [email protected]

~

Complete & Always Updated Classified Ad:

~

What's to be said about spending quality time with me? Take a peek and enjoy!Recommendations:http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21511

picture.php?albumid=11960&pictureid=81805

*~Privacy and Discretion is always assured and I expect the same!~*

I hope to spend some delightful quality time with you very soon!

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy Grace