Date with SP - Suggestion for Restaurant

I have visited SP's before (usually in-calls), but this Friday night will be my first time going out on the town with an SP and we are looking for a specific type of place to visit.

She and I would like to visit a restaurant/lounge downtown, preferably in the market, that has a relaxed and cozy ambience, is not too bright, and has places to sit for two where we can be physically close and enjoy each other's company in a discrete fashion. The cocktails and food should be good too ;)

We have briefly discussed Social, 18, or The Black Thorn as possibilities. But I thought I would reach out to the community here for comments on these places and for other suggestions that might fit our criteria.

Thank you for your assistance.

• Like 1

Back in March took Emily Rushton out to dinner at the Evoo G reek Kitchen

If you like G reek food I would recommend this restaurant.

It isn't discrete in having a table for two away from other patrons, but it is a nice atmosphere and good food

Here is the website

http://www.evoogreekkitchen.ca/

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
pesky censors, sometimes G reek has nothing to do with sex LOL
  • Like 1

"Coasters Gourmet Grill", last time I was there 5-6 years ago, had couches that were nice to sit at, but not particularly private.

Patty Bolands On Clarence St. Is Pretty Good Have Been There Numerous Times. Great Food & Drinks I Find.

Guest jake_cdn

Milestones on Greenbank has good food and though crowded you have comfortable seating to yourselves. Though it is a chain I would still recommend it.

I have seen a reference to dinner out with an SP more and more. Am I missing out on something here?

I have seen a reference to dinner out with an SP more and more. Am I missing out on something here?

It is not uncommon to go out for a nice lunch or dinner with the ladies after a lovely rendezvous. I've found restaurants with booth seatings are more private and therefore more enjoyable. Baton Rouge in both Ottawa and Gatineau, Moxie's Grill and Bar, Madisons at Boulevard Maloney, Al's Steak House on Elgin Street are all nice.

• Like 2

Often encounters can include a social aspect to them...be it drinks at a bar, dinner, lunch or even breakfast out. Or other social activities, maybe a movie, spa(civilian spa that is) or other activity you can imagine.

Think along the lines of a civilian date and treat an encounter the same way

Dinner out with your favorite lady I'm guessing you'll find enjoyable, and she will too

Maybe next time include dinner out

RG

Guest jake_cdn
Often encounters can include a social aspect to them...be it drinks at a bar, dinner, lunch or even breakfast out.

RG

Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

You should always go with your first instinct. I've been to Social and the food and drinks are amazing, the service is top notch and when you make reservations tell them you want a table that is quite and secluded. They have some tables that are off on there own.

• Like 2

Just so I understand the etiquette here, are you paying for the time at dinner as well ?

Yes. Maybe at a different rate than the main event, but this is between he and the girl in question.

I have visited SP's before (usually in-calls), but this Friday night will be my first time going out on the town with an SP and we are looking for a specific type of place to visit.

She and I would like to visit a restaurant/lounge downtown, preferably in the market, that has a relaxed and cozy ambience, is not too bright, and has places to sit for two where we can be physically close and enjoy each other's company in a discrete fashion. The cocktails and food should be good too ;)

We have briefly discussed Social, 18, or The Black Thorn as possibilities. But I thought I would reach out to the community here for comments on these places and for other suggestions that might fit our criteria.

Thank you for your assistance.

Interesting question.

Here is an idea...try a snug. A snug is a partitioned seating area in some Irish pubs.There are a few at the Heart and Crown for example.

Certainly private enough to snuggle. :-)

Guest **oo**e
Mother Teresa's on O'Connor and Gloucester is amazing and nice and romantic.

Mother Teresa ? lol

It's Mamma Teresa.

OOps maybe I was think he had to be a saint to get lucky!!!!

Additional Comments:

OOps maybe I was think he had to be a saint to get lucky!!!!

Thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions.

We ended up going to Social in the market and had a wonderful time. The food and service were excellent. We had a cozy booth for two where we sat next to each other and enjoyed being close and romantic.

We followed up dinner with a lovely walk up to Nepean Point by the National Gallery and enjoyed a beautiful view of the moon and stars.

After that we went back to her place for some more romance :) A perfect evening. I look forward to trying out some of the other places suggested here in this thread. Thank you so much everyone.

Good going!

I have heard the old Beckta location on Nepean is called "North of Navy", and is a really happening place...great vibe and excellent food

Good going!

I have heard the old Beckta location on Nepean is called "North of Navy", and is a really happening place...great vibe and excellent food

North and Navy. Heard it's quite good as well.

http://northandnavy.com/

This is something that I would expect the gentleman to ask me for feedback as to where I would feel comfortable going because, especially for local ladies, there may be some places that would be off limits to so speak for whatever reasons.

I am happy to hear it worked out for you. Ottawa has so many hidden gems, there are an abundant of places that have the ambiance of everything from very low key and secluded to outright get up and dance your pants off, so to speak. lol.

• Like 1