Birds do it, Bees do itâ?¦.

One sex myth that comes to mind is that sexual activity impairs athletic performance. The quotation in the title is from Rocky, of course, but the notion that in order to obtain one's best performance one should abstain from sex still floats around. Lots of pro soccer players, hockey players and so forth still follow it as a rock solid training rule.

It's a myth. You do not get weaker if you have sex. Well, if you're up all night long you may be a little tired in the morning, but binge-watching Breaking Bad will do that to you too.

Not only is it a myth, but its a very old one, going back to Ancient Greece and athletes who trained for the original Olympics. It was thought that semen was the source of an athlete's strength and needed to be conserved before competition.

So there you go. Go nuts all you athletes!

Guest *Ste***cque**

FALSE: If you don't stop doing it you'll go blind. If that were true I would have gone blind years ago! :)

TRUE: If you touch your cold sore and subsequently touch your genitals, you could get genital herpes?

Is it true men think about sex every 7 seconds and women think about sex every 7 days? That's my experience, but is it true? :)

Here's a myth started (in the mainstream) by Bill Clinton.

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman'

A whole continent then believed that fellatio was not sex! Along with that seemed to come the belief that since it wasn't sex, then the same rules don't apply. In other words, that STI's are a risk because it's not sex!

Glad his time has passed, but did we have to learn the hard way that the same rules apply to oral and well as genital sex. I mean the main generation he influenced has now started to realize (males and females) that his statement was not a declaration of distinction of physical activities but just an out and out lie to not get caught having sex with his intern

When a fetus is developing, it starts out male. When it develops into a female, the penis becomes a clitoris. The clitoris can be up to 12" long (from tip to end - g-spot).

True?

Did some searching:

Though during the first few weeks of fetal development your baby's internal and external genital structures are the same, the organs will eventually change. Your baby's gonads will either become ovaries or testicles. The phallus will become either a clitoris or a penis, and the genital folds will become either labia or scrotum. This all depends whether or not testosterone is present. Testosterone will be present in embryos with a Y chromosome, and male sex organs will begin to form. If testosterone is not present, female organs will develop, making female the "default sex" for human beings.

• Like 1

When a fetus is developing, it starts out male. When it develops into a female, the penis becomes a clitoris. The clitoris can be up to 12" long (from tip to end - g-spot).

My G-spot is only about 2 inches in... does that mean I should be glad I wasn't born male? hehehe

Myth: Men think about sex every 7 seconds.

Fact: A study by a Ohio State concluded that men think about sex on average 19 times a day (fun fact: about food 18 times a day).

Fact: Modern biologist believe that the shape of the penis (with a bigger head than the shaft) evolved that way to "scoop out semen that may already be in the cavity"... in another words, you displace previous suitors' reproductive jelly with your own to maximize chances of conception.

Fact: Modern biologist believe that the shape of the penis (with a bigger head than the shaft) evolved that way to "scoop out semen that may already be in the cavity"... in another words, you displace previous suitors' reproductive jelly with your own to maximize chances of conception.

I don't know about anyone else, but that's what I use it for.