Jessica from BP: 36

PM me if you have had an encounter with Jessica from BP. She looks awesome! Looks like she's in business for a while,(since I've come across her ads more than once), and looks in fantastic shape. Is the time with her as good as she looks?

• Like 1

I called the other day to try and make an appt. I am still on the fence. Our schedules didn't meet. I would also like to know if anyone has met her. great looking legs.

I saw her when she worked at diamonds a couple of years ago. experienced girl, tight as a drum for her age anyway.

friendly and good body. slightly mechanical if anything and very chatty

Has been around for years (+15). Has worked at a couple of the MP's and Indy as well.

Nice lady, decent looking for her age. Very talkative as some have said.

My advice it to book a half hour only. Service is quite mechanical and she does try to get you off as soon as possible. This may not be a bad thing if M-S-O-G was available but in my experience it wasn't. Thus 45 minutes of the hour is spent chatting.

Additional Comments:

Has been around for years (+15). Has worked at a couple of the MP's and Indy as well.

Nice lady, decent looking for her age. Very talkative as some have said.

My advice it to book a half hour only. Service is quite mechanical and she does try to get you off as soon as possible. This may not be a bad thing if M-S-O-G was available but in my experience it wasn't. Thus 45 minutes of the hour is spent chatting.