Leigh Munroe (Formerly known as Mature Lee)

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

Guys, this Lady is a treat for those of you that mature sp's. A typical bubbly and chatty East coaster, with an absolutely fantastic personality and sense of humour. Not a Barbie body if thats what you're looking for, but fantastic for the vintage!

This lady loves what she does and it shows! I do not typically write reviews, but after one visit with her (first of many to come) I just had to !

I had the pleasure of meeting the famous Lilli Love a few years back, and thought she had rocked my world and had the most amazing sexual energy that any woman ever could have....well....Lee has her matched in energy and stamina!

This woman is one of those gals that absolutely loves to perform orally, man does she ever....

Can't say enough about her oral talents and discretion and good taste dictate I leave it at that.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I met Lee today. What an amazing woman. This woman knows how to use every part of her body. She is a very beautifull woman and mature. She likes what she is doing and it shows. The location is easy to find, the apartment is very clean with candles. If you like mature woman, if you like kissing, she is for you!

Thank you Lee for a great time!

Gentlemen, I implore you to spend sometime with Lee. I saw this wonderful, sexy woman for the first time and it certainly won't be the last! She has such a down home style, so cheerful, caring and giving! Lee has such energy and lust for life!! I was completely spoiled and satisfied! Finding the location was a bit tricky but SO very worth it! Upon arrival in her cozy, spotless love den, I noticed so much in the way of detail toward making the atmosphere so inviting and comfortable (candles, music, fresh towel for my shower)! Of course, looking into those soft, sexy bedroom eyes of hers and what man can resist becoming hypnotized! We actually got quite hot 'n heavy in the elevator when she met me in the lobby (she came down to help me find a parking spot). The sparks started flying from the get go!! Back in the boudoir, she was so encouraging and complimentary! I had only 30 minutes and she made every second count!! Daty was sensational , she was so responsive and when she returned the favor, she blew my mind!!! Afterward we lay together snuggling and I left with a grin I just couldn't seem to get off my face for the rest of the day. Thank you for an amazing time, Lee!!

Gentlemen, I too implore you to spend sometime with Lee. Wow Oh my god what a women.

After reading above review this afternoon, I was able in booking time with MtureLee.

As soon as I got their the passion was heavy inside the front entrance of her love nest. We like skipped the living room and we just went right to the bedroom. MtureLee ROCK MY WORLD. She is so clean and yummy, even her hands and nails were perfectly done She had Yummy black fishnet on.

She is mature and know how to love a man to the max. All of the above she did, and she did very very well at it. Warning when you see her cheeks turn pinkish from the heavy passion, hold on co es she is taking you to an other world. Guys enjoy this amazing women I plan on many repeats..

I had the oppertunity to see LEE a couple of weeks ago. As mentioned in the above posts I throughly enjoyed our appointment. Super chatty, LEE makes you feel right at home! The BBBJ was awesome, great kisser and enjoyed a couple of positions.

I would see her again, I had no problem finding the location or with parking.

I first met Lee at the Christmas Social. She invited me over to come sit with her, we chatted a bit and had a drink together at the bar. As the evening came to an end, I knew that I would have to see her again but this time in a more intimate setting.

I contacted her in January and arranged for a rendez-vous at her place. She has a very cozy, quiet, little place in the Elmvale area. She has great lingerie photos on her site but nothing beats seeing this gorgeous little gem wearing lingerie in person!

For those of you that are a bit nervous, her friendly, charming, east coast personality will put you at ease in seconds. This is a woman that you can take home to meet mom! But don't get me wrong, there are some things that mom shouldn't know. Behind closed doors this is one hot, sexy, passionate woman. It takes 2 to tango and boy can she tango!!!

Repeat? I already have and I plan to keep on repeating!!!

I recently saw Lee as a birthday present to myself and the evening couldn't have been better. The services she provides are clearly mentioned on her site and her ads here so I won't go in to details. The pictures she uses are totally accurate but don't do her justice.

She is very skilled at what she does and clearly enjoys it too. More than that, she's a total sweetheart and if you treat her right she'll make you feel like a king! She's also a very interesting person to talk with and has an infectiously upbeat personality. She truly made it a night to remember.

I was looking through the massage schedules the other day and Mature Lee's title "Body Licks and Tongue Massage Clicks" caught my eye. Lee is making the transition to massage and I had the privilidge of being one of the first to enjoy. When I read the ad I was surprised by the extensive choice of finishes and the low price (not to mention Lee's hot pics) As I could not decide on the type of finish I wanted, I booked back to back half hour sesions. I am sure glad I did. Lee is a very attractive woman with alot of energy and some serious skills. Although she is just starting out in massage. she provided one of the best massage's I have had anywhere. In addition , her oral skills are beyond belief.

I think Lee has found a wonderful little niche in the market, a great massage and a fantastic BBBJ ending for a great price.

She loves what she does and it shows. She should be very busy in her massage career. All the best Lee and thanks for a great hour.

I was looking through the massage schedules the other day and Mature Lee's title "Body Licks and Tongue Massage Clicks" caught my eye. Lee is making the transition to massage and I had the privilidge of being one of the first to enjoy. When I read the ad I was surprised by the extensive choice of finishes and the low price (not to mention Lee's hot pics) As I could not decide on the type of finish I wanted, I booked back to back half hour sesions. I am sure glad I did. Lee is a very attractive woman with alot of energy and some serious skills. Although she is just starting out in massage. she provided one of the best massage's I have had anywhere. In addition , her oral skills are beyond belief.

I think Lee has found a wonderful little niche in the market, a great massage and a fantastic BBBJ ending for a great price.

She loves what she does and it shows. She should be very busy in her massage career. All the best Lee and thanks for a great hour.

Everything that has been said about Lee - I agree 100%!

See my rec in the massage section:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=99989

After reading some recommendations about Lee I decided to make an appointment; I am glad I did! She opens the door and I am greeted by a beautiful lady with, quite honestly, an incredible personality. I won't go into details (believe me, there are many) but I will say this: I do not think there is an sp/ma out there who can rival Lee's passion and service.

Guest D*04***y

I had the pleasure of meeting with the lovely talented woman. Wow she totally blew my mind. Kind, caring, energetic and to the point. She treats you like your a king and knows just what to do, when and how to do it! Very enjoyable and I will DEFINATELY be back.

I met Lee a couple of days ago for the first time. Believe me, it won't

be the last. From the time she opens the door and takes your hand, any

nervousness you may have had is completely gone after a long passionate

kiss at the door. She then leads you to the bedroom where it only gets

better. This is one sexy passionate lady who definitely loves what she is

doing. I won't get into too much detail, only to say that this lady has got

some serious talent to go with that fabulous upbeat east coast personality.

Thanks for a great time Lee.

I gave myself an early Christmas present. I booked an hour session with Lee for this morning. I was as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve. I could hardly wait to unwrap my present and play! After reading Lee's recommendations (too few IMO) and her informative web site I had a fairly good idea of what was waiting. Like so many hobbyists, I have very few personal restrictions. Lee was made for a guy like me.

I arrived at her location at the appointed time and quietly knocked on her door. The moment had arrived! The door swung wide, I was greeted by a vision in fishnets and a low cut top. As amazing as Lee's breasts are, I was enslaved by her face, her eyes and smile in that order. I knew from the moment our eyes locked that I had met a vixen who enjoys passionate sex as much as I, sort of a sexual soul mate.

Chemistry aside, Lee is a voluptuous delight. Her skin is creamy and smooth with plush curves and sensual valleys. Her personal fragrance inflamed my senses and added to my excitement. The front door closed and we fell into each other. The kissing was hot, urgent and deeply lustful. The kissing set the theme for the rest of our play date. After some time, I say 'some time' because truthfully time became elastic and unreliable while we kissed, I shed my jacket and was ushered to Lee's bed/play room.

Lee climbed up on the bed and beckoned while unwrapping her come get me boobs. Somehow the rest of my clothing vanished and Lee placed me in a semi seated position on the bed. We played for the rest of the date with abandon. This was not some shy, fumbling attempt at sensuality, this was full on lust of the most carnal and intimate nature. All the preceding recommendations laude Lee's BBBJ talents. They are not wrong. However, Lee's oral skills are only one instrument in her erotic orchestra. Lee uses her entire mind and body in pursuit of pleasure.

Eventually we came back down to earth, only to discover the entire hour had flown past. I already booked my repeat visit for ninety minutes. I'd go back today if I could. Have you ever gone to a movie that everyone recommended and were disappointed because the film could never live up to the hype? I had high expectations going into my rendezvous with Lee. She exceed my highest hopes.

If you are looking for maximum pleasure and are open minded, then give Lee a try. You will be happy you did.

Unbelievable! Saw Lee as a repeat offender the other day and was pleasantly suprised that the visits keep getting better and better. Where to start? Lee is beyond gorgeous! I chose the oral special and let me tell you it was wort every penny and than some. Without going into details, Lee fulfilled a fantasy of mine with great enthusiasm. She is very open, and I believe the only restriction she has is no back door entry. And when I say that is her only restriction, I feel confidant in saying that is the only one! To go along with her incredible skills is an equally amazing personality. She is awesome. She is right up there with my faves and I cannot wait to see her again.

WOW!!! What a woman! I had the pleasure of spending time with beatuiful lady yesterday..and she is amazing...lots of passion,lots of fun...and if you like a good tongue bath in all area's..she is your girl....She has a repeat customer in me!! Enjoys boys!

Where do I start?

Had been trying to meet Lee for a couple of months, but our schedules never worked out. I finally was able to book with Lee this past week. I am so glad I didn't give up!!! She has put a lot of work into her website, so please review it before booking. From the moment I arrived, until the last kiss goodbye, Lee made me feel like a king. She is a very genuine, caring , passionate lady. She is soft and romantic, yet a tiger when needed. She is extremely open to almost anything (no backdoor). She can be as soft or as rough as you desire, always keeping your pleasure front and foremost. The ambience was fantastic, from candles, music, soft singing to warm, wet, cleanup to fantastic conversation. She is as comfortable with quiet pillowtalk, as she is with unbridled kinky playtime. She is by far number 1 in my book, and I can't wait for a return engagement.

I don't believe Lee is available much on weekends. You would have to have an appointment booked in advance.

Lee is awesome. As you can readily conclude from the other recos, time spent with Lee is sexually charged mayhem. I met her yesterday for the first time and indulgred in 30 minutes of non-stop pleasure. She is a wonderful blend of sexy, beautiful, tender and nasty (in the best possible way).

Previous recos describe specific activities in detail, so all I will add is that if you crave a mature woman with great curves and incredible skills, Lee should be at the top of your list. Give her a call and hang on for a very satisfying ride.

Thanks Lee

I just met Lee for the first time and she exceeded all my expectations. She was very caring and quickly put me at ease as I am new to this game. Her ambition and enthusiasm was quite the experience. She defiantly and genially enjoys your company. Everything was very clean, nicely lit with candles and well prepared. I was not rushed as I had to collect my senses before getting back on my feet. This was every bit as wild as she promoted. There is no substitution for maturity. I highly recommend this babe and look forward to my next visit. Thank you so much for rocking my world, Farmer5

I just had the pleasure of meeting up with Mature Lee. She has a perfect location for me. I sent her a message through her website and she responded almost immediately. She is much better looking in person than on her website in my view and looks a lot younger as well. She provides an outstanding service and loves what she does. I also enjoyed the fact that we chatted a bit before the session and a lot after our session. She is very easy to talk to and is a joy to look at. She is very beautiful. It was the best service I have ever had an plan to repeat.

Thanks you so much for our time Mature Lee(Lisa). I had a wonderful time and a wonderful experience and plan to repeat.

Just came back from seeing her and she was great.

Physically she looks better than her pics (probably comes from the twinkle in her eye and her attitude) and has a curvy body with lots to caress.

Do a bit of research and you can tell that she has a gregarious personality, a wicked sense of humor and a lust for life that has to be seen to be really appreciated.

She easily put me at ease when I first met her and you feel like you are the star of the show the whole time. This lady loves what she does and it shows.

Graphic details: I went there for the oral special and it was quite special, Her mastery of the BBBJ needs to be on your bucket list to experience, and her other oral skills/talent are wonderful. She caught the eruption like a champ.

She is definitely not a clock watcher and I felt quiet comfortable talking with her afterwards while trying to recover.

I came here for a week and she was on my short list and I am glad I got to see her I would repeat if I come back here again or she heads out my way on a tour.

Convenient location (at least for me), easy to find and parking available. Lovely woman, easy to talk to (as East Coast people usually are). Leigh definitely enjoys what she does and gives you her full attention and effort. Excellent kisser and the oral was amazing. Enjoyed my visit and will repeat.

This Girl is Cute! She has a warm and approachable personality and very easy to talk to. She will greet you at the door with a big warm hug and a friendly smile. She made me feel very welcome. Her place has free parking and her home is very clean.

So, a little background info on me: I am taking some social anxiety medication and one of the side effects is that it makes it almost impossible to have an orgasm.

I asked Leigh to do something extraordinary for me and let me tell you, she delivered! She's a woman who knows how to please a man and more.

Despite my medication side effect, she gave me an orgasm that I haven't had with a woman since taking this medication six months ago. Thank You Leigh!! You know what you're doing. :-)

My advice to you... Try Her!

I took her up on her pov ad and let me tell you I am glad I did. From the moment she opened the door she instantly put me at ease. I had a great experience and her oral skills are just out of this world. I will definately repeat soon. Very enthusiastic thumbs up for this great lady.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.