Body Slides? Safe?

ok. So I keep reading about these "body slides" or Nuru massage.

I can imagine that they must be a great experience, my question is are they "safe". We all expect and hope that our MAs are healthy, but.... Are these types of massage safe?

I am dying to try one soon.

Thanks

She will show you how she slides across the floor on her body, as you watch her from the table, when she has nuru gel on her body, caution very slippery. Don't worry it is all safe, these ladies know how to slide :)

Ok. So how can they be safe? Without too much detail.
  • Like 1

My definition of safe has nothing to do with "falling off the table" more along the lines of.... Two naked bodies, rubbing against each other, possibly with bodily fluids being exposed..... You still think it's safe? Not sure how much detail I am allowed /should go into.... But.... If the woman is not wearing anything, and she glides upon the males front, then body parts can come into contact with each other (not necessarily entering but simply contact) thereby if one of the two have a health concern, then both could at the end of the glide, right???( was that vague enough?? Lol)

Okay, so, hoping this doesn't count as too much detail...

If you're face-down, there's no issue.

If you're face-up, then yes, there could be.... but no MA I've ever seen has ever done anything remotely risky. What tends to happen is that she starts kneeling with one knee in between your legs and the other at the edge of the table, and goes from there; this means that as she slides your pride and joy tends to come into contact with the outside of her thigh and get pushed away from the center-line of both her body and yours, and thus also away from anywhere that might cause you concern in the absence of a thin layer of latex.

Just enjoy it, and trust that you're with a professional who knows what she's doing. That approach has always served me well.

• Like 7

Ok. That makes more sense.

I guess the trick is to find an experience MA, and not a beginner.

as posted previously, all of the MA's that ive seen have been trained, and im pretty sure that part of the training is how to do bodyslides.

there is a very small risk of something happening, but its very small, and its never happen to me or anyone else on here that has posted that something has happened in the question your asking.

just enjoy it, you will love it :)

• Like 2

as posted previously, all of the MA's that ive seen have been trained, and im pretty sure that part of the training is how to do bodyslides.

Absolutely.

Bear in mind also that it's not just your well-being on the line here... it's theirs. They have as much interest in getting this right as you do.

• Like 3