Ottawa. Didnt realize there were so many different...

Hello Ottawa men & hobbyists!

Upon my most recent and first tour to Ottawa, clients/hobbyists had mentioned all these different areas in Ottawa such as; Kanata and Gatineau, for example.

I didn't even realize there were so many different areas in Ottawa to visit and tour too!

I tried the East end out. Had a blast/positive experiences! BUT hoping to try some new areas out these next few visits to Ottawa. Wonderful hobbyists out in Ottawa! I actually had to book my next tour in the next couple months because I enjoyed Ottawa THAT much. My question for this post is...

Which areas in Ottawa are best or most popular for SPs to visit and tour too?

I'm going to give Kanata a try. Any other recommendations you gentlemen/hobbyists or ladies can give me?

This will be helpful for future Ottawa tours etc.

A list of all different areas good for Service Providers would be great. Preferably the more popular areas SPs visit. Or places near the highway or just generally busier areas for SPs.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Kadie Lux

For the first person to answer your question for my preference I just want to say that I was not able to see you on this trip because of my schedule. But I prefer the East end or downtown or up to Carling Ave.. I have found myself visiting past Kanata if I have more free time.