Any good massage parlors?

Hi there,

Yes, if you like an girl that is into EVERYTHING and I mean pretty well everything you can contact me (PM for details as I am not allowed to post details in this section as it's for recommendations only and I am a SP)

Check out Penthousemassage.com. Very nice/clean rooms, lots of towels, and a very large selection of girls. Prices a bit more than other places.

Legendsmassage.com, rooms could use a freshening, many girls to choose from and prices are the norm for Edmonton.

Hope this helps you out.

You are right about revive, I recently found out about them, it is a great place although the rear parking is a bit creepy.

I recommend Lexie.......wow!:boobies:

Has anyone been to the place called Deja Vu? It is across from the Mayfield inn. I saw it while staying at the hotel last year but was in a rush, so I never got a chance to go.

Edited by Schnurtz
spelling

I don't know a great deal about Deja Vu, but it is not one of the "higher end" MP's as far as service goes. I think there are a couple girls there that are good providers, but generally not too great. I will have to leave the particulars to someone else as I do not live in Edmonton, but frequently see girls there.

I highly recommend Studio 118 (118 & 124, SW corner, 2nd floor).

Place itself is nothing special, lower end in fact. However......

One of SP's April is out of this world. She recently moved to Studio 118 from a southside MP and all I can say is the southside's loss is the northside's gain!

If you ate looking for a young hardbody, April is not for you, she is a beautiful mature woman with as open a mind as any gal I have ever met, an absolute GFE.

I highly recommend Studio 118 (118 & 124, SW corner, 2nd floor).

Place itself is nothing special, lower end in fact. However......

One of SP's April is out of this world. She recently moved to Studio 118 from a southside MP and all I can say is the southside's loss is the northside's gain!

If you ate looking for a young hardbody, April is not for you, she is a beautiful mature woman with as open a mind as any gal I have ever met, an absolute GFE.

I would have to agree, April is an awesome SP.

Currently, I would say the 2 best studios in Edmonton are Legends and Extreme Body Care. Both have a beautiful decor and gorgeous girls!:mrgreen:

Hi there,

Yes, if you like an girl that is into EVERYTHING and I mean pretty well everything you can contact me (PM for details as I am not allowed to post details in this section as it's for recommendations only and I am a SP)

I would definitely second this! As a long time client of April's I will say she sets the standard for service in Edmonton, bar none.

I am in Edmonton downtown today and see some MPs are located within walking distance from my hotel. Where I am from, extras are $$ for everything in addition to the house fee. Is that what the going rate is in Edmonton? Do the girls offer extras in MPs or do I need to call a provider?

• Like 1

Most of the MP's in Edmonton offer GFE for between $$.4 - $$$/hour. What GFE means is basically up to the girl in question. There should really be no "house fee" in Edmonton, it is all inclusive. Higher end studios are asking $$$ or more for an hour and some guys are actually paying that.

For VFM, the indie girl is your best bet in Edmonton at $$.5 - $$$/hour, but you get a lot more. If you do your research, you can get a stunning GFE indie girl for $$.5 - $$.8.

I as well have known April for a few years and have seen her multiple times. If you want a fun, interesting and kinky MILF'ish girl, she will give you a massage like no other girl has given you before. At present, I believe she is working at Studio 118 and I highly recommend her services. She often has specials of all sorts, so call or PM and just ask. She is super friendly and a really nice person to know.

I am in Edmonton downtown today and see some MPs are located within walking distance from my hotel. Where I am from, extras are $$ for everything in addition to the house fee. Is that what the going rate is in Edmonton? Do the girls offer extras in MPs or do I need to call a provider?

Ive been to deja vu a few times, my fave is/was crystal, but she's 'under construction' you might say. Im curious to try out april at 118, Ive heard of her before, but just havent had the time to pop in. Im a boobman, so Im not sure if she's all that endowed. One Im looking forward to trying out is cassie at 50th street, anyone out there say yea or nay on this lady?

April is not large in the boob department, so if that is a must, she is not your girl. If you want a girl that will go the extra mile, treats her clients like a king and do what she can to please, you could give her a go. She provides a VERY unique massage that I have never had from another SP, on of a kind for sure. She also will help in the shower, wash and dry you off after your session. A really personable woman.

I have to agree with you, I have been there and seen April, and it was the best experience I have had in Edmonton!

am thinking of going for a session with Nahla / Ginger at legends

any recommendations regarding them?

hey guys, kinda new to this. i am looking for a simple rub n tug. what is the average going price for it in Edmonton?

Best in town is Nevadas really nice pretty full service ladies there!!

Edited by Meja

Best in town is Nevadas really nice pretty full service ladies there!!

you kinda missed the part about being in the edmonton section

My own personal favorite is Eden at Legends. Very nice person with a great attitude. Actually, Legends has a number of very good attendants.
legends was driving by there the other day thought I would check it out and so I did meet alot of lovely ladies and one of the last ones was Eden.. I set eyes on her and just couldn't help my self gaving her a kiss and said she the one I wanted. What a beatiful sexy girl wow smart very friendly and love to have fun. Beatiful sexy and amazing till next time babe.

Posted via Mobile Device