Sign in to follow this  

Timmins: It's My First Visit! Oct. 25 - 28

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][B][I]Hello, my name is Dorinda.

I am a gentlemanâ??s playmate and companion. Kind and attentive by nature, I will ensure we will both experience that sweet, warm, and fuzzy feeling from the tops of our heads to the tips of our toes.

As an active, healthy woman in my 30s, I enjoy early mornings, exercise, skiing, and gardening. From current events to pop culture, you will find me up-to-date on a variety of subjects. I watch the news, listen to alternative rock music, and cheer for my favourite NFL football team. An exceptional experience awaits you, as I am a true delight, an excellent listener, and your secrets are always safe with me.

I love to pamper and be pampered. My favourite ways to spend intimate moments include drawing bubble baths, giving and receiving massages, and cuddling by a roaring fire. Sharing delicious food is also a youthful indulgence of mine!

A gentleman should always have a lovely woman at his side. I stay current with fashion and take pride in my appearance. Allow yourself to be spellbound by my deep and beautiful brown eyes, high cheek bones, and soft lips. My perfect complexion extends to silky-soft, tanned skin that graces my shapely derriere, flat and firm tummy, and toned legs. I am blessed with a slim, petite frame and spectacular breasts which I love to show off in sexy, revealing attire!

Whether it be dinner and the ballet, lounging by the pool, or perhaps something more private, I am your perfect playmate and companion for any occasion.

I will be available for rendezvous in Timmins October 25 - 28.

I anticipate hearing from you soon!

Warmly,
Dorinda

Photo: [URL="https://www.lyla.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1903/title/dorinda-in-ottawa-mid-november/cat/56"]https://www.lyla.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1903/title/dorinda-in-ottawa-mid-november/cat/56[/URL][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this