Ottawa Independent Companions invite you to a Meet & Greet

for me anonymity is very important and being in a room full of people who I mostly don't know .. I would worry about someone taking pics w/o my knowledge.

for me anonymity is very important and being in a room full of people who I mostly don't know .. I would worry about someone taking pics w/o my knowledge.

That's fair! You need to do what makes you feel comfortable. Your concerns suggest this event isn't for you.

All providers attending have been verified as independent professionals, and all clients will be verified and screened by the Ottawa Independent Companions Committee, which consists of myself, Daisy Mae, and Cleo Pearl. Screening is quite strict, and we are focused on safety more so than numbers.

• Like 1

There seems to be a little bit of confusion, so I just wanted to say this event is for independent companions and clients that have been verified. It's not a sex worker-only event. xo

• Like 1

I've been to quite a few of the CERB socials, back when they used to happen. I've never had any issues with either stray pics (everyone should be aware of this, and you don't generally get people taking pics at all), and I've never met anyone I know from elsewhere.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to this! I'll pay for a ticket possibly as a donation since I'm scheduled for some 'minor' surgery that day. lol

I have no worries about meeting someone I know as we'll both be in the same situation. Never happened at the vaiouos cerb socials but I don't care if it were to happen.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to this! I'll pay for a ticket possibly as a donation since I'm scheduled for some 'minor' surgery that day. lol

I have no worries about meeting someone I know as we'll both be in the same situation. Never happened at the vaiouos cerb socials but I don't care if it were to happen.

Send us an email and we will hook you up with a ticket! The OIC Committee will screen you before you're allowed to buy a ticket. :)!

The location is small & intimate, and spaces are limited, so email us soon to reserve your spot.

There will be three raffles to win a 1 hour social date with one of the following companions: Cleo Pearl, Lilith Delacour, Esme Clarke, Talia Vice, Alexandra-Sky, Aeris Blue, Delilah Rose, or myself.

Companions at the event could win one of two photoshoots with Natalie Wood, one of two gift baskets from Venus Envy, and more. Soooooo exciting!

I look forward to seeing you all there on Friday. Please e-mail OIC if you would like a ticket.

Nat xo

I was never able to make it to the CERB Socials in the past so I'm looking forward to finally being able to attend this one.

• Like 1

i would really love to attend this event but unfortunately i'm working overnight on the 27. Hopefully this won't be the only event OIC will be organizing as i would love the get to no some of the lovely ladies attending this event.

See you all tonight!

You'll be able to purchase tickets anytime before 6 PM. After that, the Ottawa Independent Companions committee will no longer be available to screen guests and the guest list will be finalized.

• Like 1

My experience from past socials is that they were well organized and fun with a collection of respectful and like minded individuals who just want to get to know one another in a relaxed and safe setting.

I wouldn't think that anyone attending the meet and greet would be taking pictures of anyone else without their consent. This is a small group and anyone who might dare to take indiscriminate photos would be noticed right away and they would be asked to delete the photos and leave the event. Also, with the screening mentioned by Nathalie, all of the men would have partaken of services in the past, so it would be in everyone's best interest to respect the privacy of other guests and ladies.

Edited by Manluvsex
To shorten message.

Phones won't even be allowed in the main/public areas. Especially with the screening that's been done, it is safe to assume everyone there is prioritizing discretion and safety, and no specific person is going to be randomly 'targeted' by an unknown.

Everybody there wants to remain just as private as you do, so, don't let that fear stop you :)

I just arrived in Ottawa and I'll be there too.

Can't wait to reacquaint with all the beautiful ladies...and gentlemen too ;)

See you guys tonight!

Bianca

Thanks to Nathalie, Daisy, Cleo, and all their lovely assistants for organizing such a great evening. I hope that the fundraising went well and that the OIC will provide a much needed service to the Ottawa community of SPs and MAs. After all, in the end we all win if we have a safe and discreet community in which to hobby. Here's looking forward to the next social gathering.

Cheers, WildTiger

• Like 3

Awesome evening all round! Great to meet new friends and reconnect with some old ones.

Hopefully there will be another one before too long!

• Like 1