Watching the decline

I've known a couple service providers who had a previous history with drugs and either got off them prior or during the time they were providers. I really respect those ladies and they went through hard times and made themselves better people and they look better, treat others better and ARE better people for getting off the drugs. It was a hard road and they should be proud of themselves for beating it.

I've also now recently seen the reverse and didn't even realize. A provider I've known for some time and enjoyed her vibrance and high energy picked up a BF that introduced her to hard drugs and I think abuses and pimps her. Over a course of 6 months she's gone from talking about her future plans and loving sex to being glazed over, has cigarette burns around her body and now most recently doing crack 3 times right in front of my during a visit. Such a shame. I don't know her well enough to try and involve myself in her life but I hope she can get off the drugs, ditch people that are dragging her down and get her life back.

• Like 6

Getting multiple PM's asking for her name. I am not intending to share it, nor continue seeing her.

She's on a downward spiral already and me dragging her name into the muck isn't going to make it any better for her.

My two ex-drug using, ex-provider friends turned their lives around and used their time in the biz to get themselves into a better situation financially and a better life, I hope this person can achieve that same outcome in her own time.

• Like 1

Thank you Luxe - and well said. All we clients should take your observations to heart. Perhaps it would help as well if we were to follow Dylan's advice in "Forever Young" -

"May you always do for others, and let others do for you ... "

• Like 2