Do you think negotiating rates is ok?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think negotiating rates is ok?

• Yes, it is fine to negotiate a sp's rate (even if they do not advertise rates being negotiable)
    • No, it is unacceptable to negotiate a sp's rate (unless she advertises as negotiable)
    • Still on the fence.

Guest ***nno**n***

I would add, the time to find out is not in the middle of your session with your chosen lady.

I can guarantee any SP has done quite a bit to prepare for you, do the same for her and come prepared.

Thanks, Meg!

Same goes for "can you price match another lady's rate?"

Sure, only if she charges more then I do! lol

Hahahahahahahahah good one pretty lady! I once heard someone mention that we aren't Walmart....there ain't no smiley faces above our heads!

Guest realnicehat
is not acceptable! This isn't a flea market. Take the time to find out what options a lady offers (ie length of time and corresponding donations) and either book with her or continue your search!

BTW "can you do x amount of time for x amount of donation?" is akin to negotiating!

Point taken, but if I mention this thread will you give me $20.00 off? ;)

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't paddle me.......until you've tied me up.

I can't imagine how frustrating and insulting this is. And I can't believe that this subject keeps needing to be repeated. It saddens me to think that guys are dealing with you ladies no differently than they are a used car salesperson. Perhaps you should respond in kind: agree to the price and once they arrive and are naked you can mention the delivery fees, taxes and undercoating charges?

I'm going to be really stupid here and give my two cents. Most industries are negotiable so its easy to assume that this industry in particular in not immune to capitalism and its rules. When dealing with large amounts of money and transactions we are trained to bargain and get better deals.

You're going house shopping and find the perfect house. Its the house of your dreams. They are asking for x amount for the house. Most people will never offer the asked amount. They will attempt to get the house at a lower price. Is this disrespecting the house or the people selling? No not at all. This is business.

A lot of us here are friends and enjoy a relationship that transcends the business but we can't forget that this is a business.

I don't mean any disrespect here but when dealing with large sums of money I think its always appropriate to ask a question on finances.

Some gentlemen negotiate not because they think less of the SP but rather because they like her and are trying to make every effort to spend time with her. Out of all the adds he saw something in your smile or eyes or found something witty in your add that drew him to you above everyone else. Maybe offering less has nothing to do with the SP but rather a reflection of his own finances so the SP shouldn't feel insecure or be sensitive to this.

I do believe though if the lady says rates are non-negotiable then that ends the conversation. The Sp should be treated with respect at all times.

Rates are not a reflection of an SPs worth. If it was there would be no business because you are all priceless!

• Like 5

I'm going to be really stupid here and give my two cents. Most industries are negotiable so its easy to assume that this industry in particular in not immune to capitalism and its rules. When dealing with large amounts of money and transactions we are trained to bargain and get better deals.

You're going house shopping and find the perfect house. Its the house of your dreams. They are asking for x amount for the house. Most people will never offer the asked amount. They will attempt to get the house at a lower price. Is this disrespecting the house or the people selling? No not at all. This is business.

A lot of us here are friends and enjoy a relationship that transcends the business but we can't forget that this is a business.

I don't mean any disrespect here but when dealing with large sums of money I think its always appropriate to ask a question on finances.

Some gentlemen negotiate not because they think less of the SP but rather because they like her and are trying to make every effort to spend time with her. Out of all the adds he saw something in your smile or eyes or found something witty in your add that drew him to you above everyone else. Maybe offering less has nothing to do with the SP but rather a reflection of his own finances so the SP shouldn't feel insecure or be sensitive to this.

I do believe though if the lady says rates are non-negotiable then that ends the conversation. The Sp should be treated with respect at all times.

Rates are not a reflection of an SPs worth. If it was there would be no business because you are all priceless!

This is a business/lifestyle UNLIKE ANY OTHER

Negotiating not cool, not cool at all

Only the SP knows her value no one else. If she finds few clients because of her rate she can re-evaluate. Her rate is also how much her time is worth

I've met a couple very special ladies, ones I call friends. I wouldn't ever consider negotiating. A friend wouldn't try to shortchange a friend and a client, well good client wouldnt try to shortchange a SP To me negotiating is trying to shortchange

Finally in my experience 95% of my encounters have a value exceeding the donation required. These ladies, these Goddesses have allowed me to be with them intimately, not just provided a escape but treated me special like a boyfriend, well friend, not as a john. Negotiate with them, NO treat them with respect YES...and that means treat them like ladies deserving of respect because they are ladies and deserve respect

A rambing

RG

• Like 5

... and also, if business is business and "this" being just another business like purchasing a car or a house it should then make sense if negotiating our wares, we should ask a MUCH higher price so that when negotiated down we receive the original price desired at the end of the negotiations ... ?

• Like 4

Frankly, I wish I was rich enough so that I could negotiate with the lovely ladies on CERB! Except I would be negotiating upwards and squirrel them away for days at a time as I love to spoil women! I know it's a sickness, but I can't help it dammit!

• Like 5

Guest mis****an

That is true, if you can't afford a woman's applied rate then look for someone else.

... and also, if business is business and "this" being just another business like purchasing a car or a house it should then make sense if negotiating our wares, we should ask a MUCH higher price so that when negotiated down we receive the original price desired at the end of the negotiations ... ?

Absolutely! Why not? It works both ways. I expect an SP to charge as much as she can get.

• Like 1

Unfortunately that just is not how an average male "negotiates" with a female ... the negotiation is usually wanting EVERYTHING for NOTHING.

• Like 1

Unfortunately that just is not how an average male "negotiates" with a female ... the negotiation is usually wanting EVERYTHING for NOTHING.

Well then I would agree thats not cool. Respect should be given at all times.

• Like 1

... until the day arrives that someone is negotiating percentage points for interest on a loan to lay along side me in my bed I will not negotiate my consideration. As long as my service costs less than a day at a golf tournament, it isn't up for discussion.

I am a negotiator, anyone who knows me will attest that I can be embarrassing to go shopping with. I will negotiate any PRODUCT price and have done so in stores from Walmart to Holt Renfrew but I don't negotiate with my lawyer, my mechanic, my general contractor, my accountant, my hairdresser, my nail shop or my RMT. These are MY service providers and I value the work they do because it is quality and I trust them to give me their best every time I walk thru the door. All I ask is that I'm treated with the same respect when I give my best as I do each and every time a guest walks thru my door...

cat

Most people I know have negotiated with at least one of the professions that you mentioned.

... until the day arrives that someone is negotiating percentage points for interest on a loan to lay along side me in my bed I will not negotiate my consideration. As long as my service costs less than a day at a golf tournament, it isn't up for discussion.

I am a negotiator, anyone who knows me will attest that I can be embarrassing to go shopping with. I will negotiate any PRODUCT price and have done so in stores from Walmart to Holt Renfrew but I don't negotiate with my lawyer, my mechanic, my general contractor, my accountant, my hairdresser, my nail shop or my RMT. These are MY service providers and I value the work they do because it is quality and I trust them to give me their best every time I walk thru the door. All I ask is that I'm treated with the same respect when I give my best as I do each and every time a guest walks thru my door...

cat

I think the same way, you don't negotiate with service providers (I'm not talking just companion I'm talking everything in general) its rude and its degrading for the provider.

I work as a general contractor from time to time, doing small jobs and usually the first thing I saw is how much I charge, if the don't want to pay that hire someone else. You're paying for my skills and expertise, sure there probable people who charge less but there people you aren't as skilled either.

If you knew you weren't going to get your full amount you asked for do you really think you would put an effort into it. I know I'm not going to give the same quality and amount of time for a lower fee.

If you can't afford it save up, or request less time. If its on the menu. I usually charge a min of 4 hours depending on the job and location. So if a lady only books a min 1h don't try and book 1/2h there is a reason they don't offer it. It's usually a waste of time and not enough profit.

• Like 5

I like where you are going Cat. What we offer is a luxury and not a necessity. Luxuries are purchased with disposable income or with monies expressly saved for the luxuries we desire. If you do not have the available funds for such a luxury then you must either save up or keep on dreaming! Bargaining for an item is one thing but bargaining for someone's time is insulting! Do your research and find someone who offers what you can afford or settle for the palm sisters.

• Like 8