The Zip(zipper)

This thread is not about the ride at the amusement park, although it might get you excited as much as the zipper on a dress or pants. How do you guys and girls like to zip/unzip the zipper on a woman dress?

I get aroused thinking about zipping/unzipping a dress, skirt, jeans etc on a woman. The thought of seeing her bra behind the dress or the panties under that skirt or pants, or nothing at all, that is hot.

This thread is dedicated to those who love to see that or be seen.

tumblr_o0si2n0nnr1risr9ko5_500.jpg

tumblr_o0si2n0nnr1risr9ko7_500.jpg

tumblr_o0si2n0nnr1risr9ko8_540.jpg

tumblr_o0si2n0nnr1risr9ko4_540.jpg

tumblr_o0si2n0nnr1risr9ko3_500.jpg

tumblr_o0si2n0nnr1risr9ko1_500.jpg

• Like 3

Erotic dresses and lingerie are like wrapping paper on the best gift you could ever receive - and the zipper is the bow that holds it all together!

There's just something so sexy about a slow pull that reveals a hook and loop closure on a bra or a hint of lacy undergarment. I think of all the pics you've posted so far Notch, your very first is my fav - like she's walking away with a suggestion of what's to come...

• Like 2

Semi against bum with dress between the two. She looks to the side, the two kiss while zipper gets lowered. The state of the semi changes :)

• Like 1

I like to ask for help zipping or unzipping... how many social functions did we get late to from trying to zip a dress... the irresistible kiss in the neck that accompanies it makes all hell break loose!

Note to self (get a zipping dress and a boyfriend soon)

• Like 1

I have found that it takes a special, confident woman to ask for help with a zipper. Not long ago I attended an exhibit at the Musée des Arts décoratifs decimated to the button. I learned that moving buttons from the back of a dress to the front was a major liberating experience for women as they no longer required a servant to act as a "dresser".

Perhaps we find a long zip at the back to be so sexually charged because it signals a need for (male) assistance (or contortion).

Whatever the reason, I have found that many women do not want help "I can do it myself".

What they fail to understand is the sensuality involved and the pleasure of the kiss at the nape of the neck that should accompany the up or down of the zip. In the case of the latter the kiss should not be singular, it should be one of many ending at "la chute des reins". Which may lead to an even more pleasurable evening.

• Like 3