The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

I think we need one big thread kind of like the variation on a song thread completely devoted to hijacking and mindless bantering.

A splendid idea. Here it is. Now, what shall we talk about?

To begin with... here's something for the ladies. How can you resist that? :)

• Like 5

Guest tr*****e

My mom used to do house cleaning, but she was never... well, you know...

Guest S**a*Q

I hate the birds that live outside my house...

I would love to borrow a small caliber rifle one Saturday.

And then Sunday... just sleep in. :D

My happy thought of the day : It's Saturday, not working, have a car rally and BBQ and hot tub party :icon_wink:

Piss off of the day : Said nice day to a gentlemen this morning and spent the next ten - fifteen minutes listening to short range forecast, long range forecast, weather map results from 5 different radars and that his garden wasn't growing, his back was bugging him and his lawnmower was broken. I woulda prefered...."good morning"

• Like 3

On Sunday morning I heard a loud noise, like a gunshot, now all the birds have stopped tweeting...something is amiss, I can't get back to sleep LOL

RG

• Like 1

Guest e**m***h
I hate the birds that live outside my house...

I would love to borrow a small caliber rifle one Saturday.

And then Sunday... just sleep in. :D

You should apply for a grant to do it. Put up an federal Action Plan sign while you are improving the neighbourhood. Oh, if you do borrow the gun, I have this crow outside my place...I have worried a bit lately that it is possessed. Seems to be eyeing up the people next door.

I slept in for the first time this morning. I never sleep in on Saturday. The reason? got an ear infection that make me I cant ear

I own a horse

I wanted to go fishing today, but the dang wind won't settle down enough to let me go, so then I figured why not go swimming but now the weather says the dang wind is bringing in a storm.

Also why do not make underwear that won't climb up your ass every 3 seconds! Is it really that hard to understand that all women are not built the same and some of us actually have asses for the undies to get stuck up in, and that we may not find it comfy to have them up there ALL the time!

HAHA thanks for this Nicki!

Can't bear the thought of checking my basement to see if it got flooded from the rain. I think I'll just relax in my backyard, have a drink and watch the chipmunks go stuff themselves.