Jenny Styles

I was very fortunate recently to spend some time with Jenny Styles. After talking back and forth with her for some time, she let me know that she is brand new and I would be the first person to visit her.

Finally the day arrives, and I head out to where she is staying. Turns out to be a great location, clean, modern and very well kept. Those things do tend to impress me!

Jenny is a fantastic young woman! Lots of personality, great conversationalist, classic curvy body that is amazingly sexy, a very pretty face and gorgeous eyes!

I had a great time with Jenny, could have stayed for hours more to be honest. I will definitely be repeating with this fantastic woman and honestly look forward to seeing her again soon! :D

• Like 3

I had a really great time with Jenny today, first off she's very responsive to text messages and is in a very nice and discrete location. I was feeling jitters first encountering her, general anxiety that I have, but she was so friendly that it slowly went away and I felt quite relaxed.

I found Jenny to be quite attractive, curvy in the right places and has perky breasts. She has cute freckles and a nice face, which really I'm a sucker for. Her massage was quite relaxing and I felt she really was interested in what she was doing and put in effort.

At no time did I feel rushed with Jenny and such a great conversationalist that I would pay just to have coffee with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.