Male Albums?

We are so very lucky to have such beautiful ladies on cerb posting hot pictures in their albums.

I am wondering if the ladies on here would like to get a look at the guys before they meet them... Has any guy (other than male MA's) posted pics of themselves on here or sent them by PM?

Now that would be some serious screening. (ahah and I'm not suggesting any lady wants a disgusting penis pic... )

Maybe some ladies will say 6'' and under and no six-pack abs - need not apply. :icon_wink:

Edited by WealthyCowboy
typos

In the past I did send pixs via email. One reason was to ensure we didn't know each other from another life (it happened) and so they could practice hiding their disappointment when I arrived at the door :)

Peace

MG

• Like 2

I've found 99 percent of the ladies are very good at hiding their disappointment when they see me for the first time LOL

The other 1 percent, no matter what, would be disappointed anyway, glass is half empty outlook on life

RG :-)

• Like 3

I have only shared my picture before meeting with Two CERB Ladies. In one case a few years ago I would suggest it was part of her screening process... we had chatted on text for a few weeks and I was comfortable enough that I agreed to share my picture with her before we met. In the second case it was with a lady I chatted with on here but really never expected to meet as she did not tour and I did not get to her city very often... we chatted on and off for a few months and at some point... and I don't really recall why I shared my picture with her. In the end I was lucky enough to meet the lady and was very glad we had chatted it was a great session.

I can't see myself posting pictures here on the site and don't think my sending a picture will become a common thing... lol... Strange ladies who have met me never as for a picture lololololol

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Uhhh I don't have anything to hide (no pun intended), I have a pic of myself in an album. It's only one photo, my face is blurred out and I only make my album available to my 'friends'. If I have a spike in friend's request, I'll know why! lol

Guest D***el B***e

That is correct Meaghan. Private albums are only viewable by your contacts and the Mod. What I haven't been able to find out (and yes I searched) is how does my album become private. Is it just because of the fact I'm identified as a 'male' that automatically by default any album I create is set to private? If someone knows or the Mod maybe you can chime in.

Not the same, but if you aren't shy, the easiest way is to show a pic of yourself is to just provide one in your profile.

I will take a man that's not conventionally attractive and sweet than a gorgeous jerk every single day of the week. And I honestly think most of us are the same.

I'm a glass half full kind of girl and I've certainly answered the door and had my socks knocked off by gorgeous men, but it means nothing to me if they don't treat me well. I love having my brain tickled too so a good conversation goes a lot way in regards to me having a good time.

Then there's subtle things that a picture can't show, like smell, taste and touch. I'm actually able to tell a guy's age and a bit about his personality by the way he messages me. The girls think it's an odd talent lol but I'm almost always right on.

That being said, pictures don't hurt :)

• Like 3

I will take a man that's not conventionally attractive and sweet than a gorgeous jerk every single day of the week. And I honestly think most of us are the same.

I'm a glass half full kind of girl and I've certainly answered the door and had my socks knocked off by gorgeous men, but it means nothing to me if they don't treat me well. I love having my brain tickled too so a good conversation goes a lot way in regards to me having a good time.

Then there's subtle things that a picture can't show, like smell, taste and touch. I'm actually able to tell a guy's age and a bit about his personality by the way he messages me. The girls think it's an odd talent lol but I'm almost always right on.

That being said, pictures don't hurt :)

I agree with you and think the same applies to all the ladies out there... there is certainly nothing wrong with physical beauty but what I find truly beautiful is a real woman who treats me like I am the most important person in the world even though I know I am not.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2

Thanks Gwen for the insights. Although now I feel a bit self-conscious about smell, taste and touch... Not that I believe I ever have BO, and I brush, floss and listerine all the time. :icon_wink:

Oh, and now I know that you wear socks and like your brain tickled. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow night at CMJ...

But seriously, would ladies on here prefer to have guys post pics of themselves in a private album they can see, or does it really not matter one bit? (seeing as most of the time it's a surprise as he knocks on the door)

Just curious, that's all.

But seriously, would ladies on here prefer to have guys post pics of themselves in a private album they can see, or does it really not matter one bit? (seeing as most of the time it's a surprise as he knocks on the door)

The benefit of no picture is they get to remain positive and hopeful right till the minute the door opens instead of dread and motivational talks to themselves when they have my picture lol

• Like 2

I have shared my picture many times. I actually like to do that so that the lady has a clue what I look like. I have nothing to hide. I shared my pic with one lady who recognized me at the social. :)

I totally agree with Gwen. In fact, I do not like to receive a picture of a gentleman prior to a rendez-vous, and this for many reasons. First: it does not say anything about this man; second: if I receive a picture by email, is it really his?; third: although I understand that your intention is positive and would be to reassure a lady, it is a bit like saying ''I look good or handsome or classy or funny (or I don't know what) and I am better than another guy (hopefully your pic will transpire this message because sometimes our pics are not necessarily perceived the way we think they are...); fourth: no, no, no, it is not at all about you being handsome (you could be a total jerk). It is about: being on time, being polite, being clean, being respectful, being in the moment, being interesting (veeeeery important quality for me!) and we will have a wonderful time together.

OK. I will admit that if you are the total package deal then it is the lottery when we open the door, and inside of us we are jumping like crazy. But we stay composed... and hopefully this feeling will last until the end of our time together...

But, winning the lottery does not happen everyday... and it is totally fine.

;-)

• Like 4

Interesting thread. I had never thought about what it must be like for the lady opening the door not knowing what we look like. Must be a little nerve wracking. I generally try and tell a lady some of my attributes (height, weight, age) before I book the appointment. That way if she doesn't like older men or heavy set men she can veto the booking. I am an average at best older guy, but I would truly be devastated if a lady opened the door and I observed disappointment on her face because of my looks. As for albums of me on here, the Mod would need to worry about the "good taste police" more than the silly federal governments stupid new laws trying to shut him down !!!

• Like 2

Thanks Mia for the insights. You raise a good point about how it would be perceived by the recipient. I was thinking more about a fully clothed picture, perhaps a swim suit shot if the guy feels comfortable in his skin.

I was just thinking that a picture is a way to introduce yourself a bit to the other person. I was not suggesting that you have to be really good looking or bodybuilder fit to send a pic. We look how we look. There should never be any shame or embarrassment for anyone IMO. And certainly beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

With regards to OlderGuy's post: what are the ladies' thoughts on disclosing height, weight and age in an introduction. I would think age may be an issue for some ladies (wanting to ensure a certain maturity, not that an 18 year old can't be mature and respectful and all. Just saying...)

But I'm seeing that some ladies would rather not have a picture or any stats at all, so I'm glad I asked.

Guest D***el B***e
I totally agree with Gwen. In fact, I do not like to receive a picture of a gentleman prior to a rendez-vous, and this for many reasons. First: it does not say anything about this man; second: if I receive a picture by email, is it really his?; third: although I understand that your intention is positive and would be to reassure a lady, it is a bit like saying ''I look good or handsome or classy or funny (or I don't know what) and I am better than another guy (hopefully your pic will transpire this message because sometimes our pics are not necessarily perceived the way we think they are...); fourth: no, no, no, it is not at all about you being handsome (you could be a total jerk). It is about: being on time, being polite, being clean, being respectful, being in the moment, being interesting (veeeeery important quality for me!) and we will have a wonderful time together.

OK. I will admit that if you are the total package deal then it is the lottery when we open the door, and inside of us we are jumping like crazy. But we stay composed... and hopefully this feeling will last until the end of our time together...

But, winning the lottery does not happen everyday... and it is totally fine.

;-)

Very interesting post but a bit surprising. When I posted a picture for my 'friends' to see it was never the intent to 'show off' or imply that I was better than someone else. It was only meant to give you an idea of my physical looks if and when we were to meet. Without seeing a picture you can certainly judge a man and his character by the way he writes, the tone of the message, his logic, and the extent of his vocabulary. You can get a really good sense of the person himself and whether he tickles your mind. I assure you I am not better than the next guy. Like everyone else I have my flaws and my qualities and I think my posts reflect that very well. You all know I like to be funny and take things lightly, you know I can be rude at times, and you know I can make sense at other times. Most importanty, I have a head on my shoulder and you like me for who I am or you don't.

If your post is a general reflection of how other ladies feel and think, then my album will be coming down. I'm not here to show off and this was definitely not the intent of my album.

Right Mr. Boone. I do not expect many guys on cerb would be posting pics to show-off or boast. We leave that to the ladies who have such beautiful faces and hot bodies.

If you were doing internet dating, you would exchange pictures before meeting, right? So what's the big deal? But I will respect someone's preference if they don't want to receive a picture. Their choice.

I don't think you should take down your pictures, especially if it is in a private album.

Someone I had seen a few times recently asked to take my photo. Is this appropriate and would you object? If you are not comfortable having your picture taken, how would you respond (what words would you choose - I'm curious).

Guest D***el B***e

Someone I had seen a few times recently asked to take my photo. Is this appropriate and would you object? If you are not comfortable having your picture taken, how would you respond (what words would you choose - I'm curious).

WealthyCowboy, this a very easy question to answer. If you ask a lady for something and she says No, you have to accept the answer and move on, and not hold a grudge. Same thing if a lady asks you to, say, take your picture, and you're not comfortable, then you politely decline. I would say "I prefer not to, I'm not comfortable with the idea". It's a two-way street. A lady should be able to accept No as well. IMHO.

I just find it awkward when someone has their iphone up pointed at you and puts you on the spot, and they're not really asking your permission. Unless you object quickly, the photo has been taken (and perhaps backed up on icloud).

Going back to the original part of the thread, I just saw a topless male photo on cerb, so others are doing this as well.

Hmm, WealthyCowboy, this girl who took your picture is quite an odd case. A lady should never do this, I think. Who knows what she might do with it? Once a photo is taken, it is already too late, and it can be spread everywhere on the web, edited, manipulated... But maybe I am too paranoid?

Daniel Boon, Dany, Dany, mon cher Dany: do not remove your picture! (that I like, by the way). I did not mean that men should not put pictures of themselves in their albums on Lyla. What I said is that if I receive a picture from a random guy by email, and if his intent is to prove me with his picture that he is trustworthy, then, no, I know that this is not how you can find out if someone is trustworthy or not.

So let me be clear about it, dear Lyla's male members: if you want to put photos of you in your albums, please go ahead! I would love to see them! As much as you enjoy looking at ladies' pictures, I would enjoy to look at yours too ;-)

I hope that some misunderstanding has been lifted here ;-)

• Like 2

Hmm, WealthyCowboy, this girl who took your picture is quite an odd case. A lady should never do this, I think. Who knows what she might do with it? Once a photo is taken, it is already too late, and it can be spread everywhere on the web, edited, manipulated... But maybe I am too paranoid?

You aren't. It can. It's very difficult to work out where your own photos have got to, never mind one of you that's owned by somebody else.

• Like 2

I actually already put my real photo on my public profile. It's my avatar picture.

Yes ladies... Rocky Racoon is really that cute in real life! ;)

When a MALE member posts a album he must set it to PRIVATE (BIG RED WORDS EXPLAIN THIS) Only the ladies and trans/shemale providers can have public albums

• Like 1

A plain photo of me (fully clothed, no background) is not necessarily the end of the world to me, but it could be for some. It proves the place and time of where you met and that you were in the company of the person who took the picture.

To clarify, the lady I was referencing earlier wanted to take a photo of the two of us together (selfie). It made me a bit uncomfortable.

Edited by WealthyCowboy
Edit