SP AWARD - As requested....

SP CONTRIBUTE AWARD - Not for best service but for contributing here to the forums!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. SP CONTRIBUTE AWARD - Not for best service but for contributing here to the forums!

• Catherine (Cat)
    • emmaalexandra
    • PrettyPaige22
    • JoyfulC
    • Katia
    • Pot.O.Gold
    • Erica Skye
    • None of the above.

sp-award.gif

A few or you asked us to make a SP-AWARD for the ladies who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the ladies who take time to participate and contribute in the forums and chat areas.

I know the choice is hard as we have a number of great ladies here who contribute all the time! So to kick this off we will need nominations... Please PM me with your nominations or post them here below. Since the vote polls only hold 10 poll options I will choose the 10 most recommended sp's each month to put up for this award. Only one award will be given out each month so be sure to get your votes and nominations in!

Requirements

1. Service provider you are nominating must be a member here on cerb
  2. Service providers can not nominate themselves
  3. This is not an award for best service (that is what the recommendations sections are for) this is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

Poll will start on the 21st of the month so get your nominations in now.

Nominations so far are...

• Catherine (Cat)
  • emmaalexandra
  • PrettyPaige22
  • JoyfulC
  • Katia
  • Pot.O.Gold
  • Erica Skye

Guest f***2f***

The member from Boner central nominates......HONEYZ MIA

oh Boner, you letting boner jr do the thinking!! :)

Respectfully I don't believe she meets the qualifications to be nominated, her posts are few and limited to promotion, not so much participation. Unless of course having an amazing ass trumps the guidlines as set by the mod!

Guest f***2f***
oh Boner, you letting boner jr do the thinking!! :)

Respectfully I don't believe she meets the qualifications to be nominated, her posts are few and limited to promotion, not so much participation. Unless of course having an amazing ass trumps the guidlines as set by the mod!

Damn...busted again!!! Although she did say she'd like to do me, Pistol Pete and Toni Blaq at one go....that was a pretty outstanding contribution...doesn't that count for like 4 posts???

C'mon guys why did it take this long for someone to mention Pretty Paige 22?

I guess you guys were just begin polite and letting me have the honors!

LOL.. sorry Honey'zMia does not qualify yet for the award. We are looking for contributions on the site (Not in private) LOL... the recommendations area is the award for those types of nominations!

Requirements

3. This is not an award for best service (that is what the recommendations sections are for) this is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

Poll will start on the 21st of the month so get your nominations in now.

In keeping within the quidelines, it is a tough call, because of rule number 3....therefore I agree upon Catherine, EmmaAlexander,PrettyPaige and JoyfulC does this help you out any...hang on..I'll get my choice in.

Have to agree with all four and let the fans vote, can't come up with another name...sorry!

I'd like to nominate Pot.Of.Gold. Although she is retiring, a lot of posts I've read from her are helpful, insightful, funny and all that good stuff. When I see a post from her, I tend to read it eagerly.

• Like 1

C'mon guys why did it take this long for someone to mention Pretty Paige 22?

I guess you guys were just begin polite and letting me have the honors!

Actually yes. I wanted to nominate all 4 ladies who have been so far. But It would have felt greedy not leaving any for other's. Like PP I can't think of anybody else so far.

Jillian would have been a nominee a while back but maybe she is on vacation as I have not seen any posts from her in quite sometimes.

Just thought of Katia. If we are allowed more than one nomination, I would like her added. She is actually opposite to CK and mod's comment as she soesn't advertise but does on occasion make valuable comments on sensitive subjects.

Edited by loneskater
spell check

I support the names listed already and yes, dummpy i was standing back waiting for you to be the one to nominate Paig. I also agree with Capitalman that all be it posthumously so to speak that Alexxxis (Pot.O.Gold) and Erica Skye be nominated as well. While both have retired, they still lurk, but durring their time on the board they contributed in discussion, offered valuable opinion ( sometimes rather bluntly) and shared some their wit and humor with us as well.

It would at least be worth listing them as nominees.

Guest f***2f***

Posthumously!!??? My God man she's retiring not dead!!!

CK, I was thinkling the same and was also going to suggest it. Erica sure wrote some great jokes and Pot.of.Gold contributed a lot to many threads.

I support the names listed already and yes, dummpy i was standing back waiting for you to be the one to nominate Paig. I also agree with Capitalman that all be it posthumously so to speak that Alexxxis (Pot.O.Gold) and Erica Skye be nominated as well. While both have retired, they still lurk, but durring their time on the board they contributed in discussion, offered valuable opinion ( sometimes rather bluntly) and shared some their wit and humor with us as well.

It would at least be worth listing them as nominees.

Posthumously!!??? My God man she's retiring not dead!!!

lol, i new that might get misunderstood, that's why i threw in the "so to speak"

in some cases it does feel like a funeral. Some Sps have a way to make a great impression on you. We all have our taste and connect at different levels.

I'd like to nominate Pot.Of.Gold. Although she is retiring, a lot of posts I've read from her are helpful, insightful, funny and all that good stuff. When I see a post from her, I tend to read it eagerly.

I have to agree, P.o.G. is still entertaining and taking part, although in a reduced number of threads.

Time for a poll yet?

Time for a poll yet?

On the 21st we start the poll... still collecting nominations. ;)

Here's a few quotes from Alexxxis (Pot.Of.Gold) so you know why I nominated her. Who else says this kinda stuff on here? If this doesn't make you want to visit her, what would? I know I do.

"i need a real good facial."

"I personally agree that GFE does consist of bbbj....as well as LFK/DFK & DATY"

"actually - i was aiming for slutty."

"i prefer BBBJ myself, but am willing to provide CBJ in exchange for a good spankin!"

"i have to go and get this maid outfit that some of you have been begging for"

"ps - the 10th visit is also half price, not just the first "5th", but EVERY 5th visit is 50% off!!"

"leave the $ on my dresser and take your pants off."

"let's all be clear that the type of parties that I host.....A GOOD BANG! (a gang one sounds perfect LoL)"

"...and now im HORNY"

• Like 1

Here's a few quotes from Alexxxis (Pot.Of.Gold) so you know why I nominated her. Who else says this kinda stuff on here? If this doesn't make you want to visit her, what would? I know I do.

"i need a real good facial."

"I personally agree that GFE does consist of bbbj....as well as LFK/DFK & DATY"

"actually - i was aiming for slutty."

"i prefer BBBJ myself, but am willing to provide CBJ in exchange for a good spankin!"

"i have to go and get this maid outfit that some of you have been begging for"

"ps - the 10th visit is also half price, not just the first "5th", but EVERY 5th visit is 50% off!!"

"leave the $ on my dresser and take your pants off."

"let's all be clear that the type of parties that I host.....A GOOD BANG! (a gang one sounds perfect LoL)"

"...and now im HORNY"

LMMFAO

ur too cute.

I d like to vote for prettypaige.... The hotness in person, I mean... Hot, charming, class, beautiful body and soul. She takes care of her body and it shows, she is healthy and so fresh : ) HER EYES!!

I am a nice women myself and I can recognize one other when I see it, my vote goes to prettypaige22

I d like to vote for prettypaige.... The hotness in person, I mean... Hot, charming, class, beautiful body and soul. She takes care of her body and it shows, she is healthy and so fresh : ) HER EYES!!

I am a nice women myself and I can recognize one other when I see it, my vote goes to prettypaige22

I can't disagree as to pretty paige's hotness, charm, beauty and sole, but I'm afraid that doesn't count in this nomination. Check the Mods requirements, particularly #3.

Requirements