Well this could be interesting, but I am wondering if people have a favorite or recommended condom. Other than finding the right size (who knew), what is the best brand or type of condom you have used lately that has the best sensation, feel, heat transfer, etc? I am currently trying the Skyn products. No favorite yet.

• Like 3

Best condoms you ask!?

1) Trojan bare skin condoms

2) SKYN condoms

3) lifestyle brand condoms (not the best but theyre ok!!!)

You will love the top 2 I listed!! Amazing condoms, super thing but super strong! I use them all the time.

• Like 5

Thanks. Well I am trying the Skyn ones when I get the chance and I am wondering how they are. I believe I used one before but I don't know for sure as I forgot to ask after. There are some terrible ones out there. May as well try to find out what works for people here and bring what works for me.

Trojan ultra thin IS AMAZING

I used to only use durex Loves

But switched real quick

I love to feeeeeel

The rubber vulcanization process was invented by Charles Goodyear in 1839, and patented in 1844. The first rubber condom was produced in 1855, and by the late 1850s several major rubber companies were mass-producing, among other items, rubber condoms.

That's why I recommend Goodyear Duramax all-season radial rubbers. They come in all sizes and have the best grip in all kinds of sticky and slippery situations!

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/history-condom

• Like 5

Skyns are great. Polyisoprene is nicer than latex.

FC2 female/internal condoms are also fantastic once you get used to them.

• Like 4

Hmmm, I've heard female condoms mentioned but never experienced it. For those that have - what do you think? Ladies, what are the plusses and minuses for you?

Curious about these. Options are good!

• Like 2

I only use SKYN and have yet to use the FC2 but I may test them out.

I don't have a latex allergy but find the SKYNS much nicer:icon_wink: and they are appropriately named. Also I never have to hear "I have a latex allergy" because Lexy's got you covered, literally.

I use the red lifestyles because they don't break when I've used them and I've been using them ever since I can remember. Trojan thins are no good imo. And I use Trojan large size for those who are well...you know. ;)

• Like 4

Guest *tt**amal**

Wish more providers either had or mentioned they had FC2 to use

TROJAN BARE SKINS = BEST CONDOMS EVER!

TRY THEM!

If you come visit me, I usually have them ;)

We can test them out...

Wish more providers either had or mentioned they had FC2 to use

I suppose you could always ask a provider if they are open to using them and then bring some of your own? They're pretty expensive, but can be obtained for free from some places (I could provide suggestions for Winnipeg but I'm not familiar with other cities.)

Though they are better once you've had some time to experiment and get used to them, so I could understand not wanting to try them for the first time with someone who is also trying them for the first time, particularly with an average length session.

• Like 1

I suppose you could always ask a provider if they are open to using them and then bring some of your own? They're pretty expensive, but can be obtained for free from some places (I could provide suggestions for Winnipeg but I'm not familiar with other cities.)

Though they are better once you've had some time to experiment and get used to them, so I could understand not wanting to try them for the first time with someone who is also trying them for the first time, particularly with an average length session.

The expense is not an issue, but as a general rule I want a lady to feel completely safe and comfortable and bringing my own might not make her feel safe. That said, if I discussed it with her first, she wanted to try them, and I could bring an unopened package it might work.

• Like 4

Hmmm, I've heard female condoms mentioned but never experienced it. For those that have - what do you think? Ladies, what are the plusses and minuses for you?

I find female condoms greatly reduce feeling, personally, and they can be a little awkward to use.

Though they're great for those who have difficult using male condoms.

Finding them for sale (not online) can be overly difficult and the demand for such is incredibly low.

I stopped keeping them around because no one really liked them (like the dental dams I have, lol) and they're kind of expensive to just sit around until they expire.

Currently, I keep a selection of Trojans & Lifestyles (latex and non-latex, flavoured and normal.)

I use to really love Lifestyles Skyn, (the non-latex ones) as they're super reliable and just as safe as latex.. but I've been noticing they have a smell to them that I don't really enjoy, so I might switch to another non-latex brand.

• Like 1

Guest v**do****g

I prefer Lifestyles Skyn non latex condoms.

Kimono and Crown brand condoms are also thin and durable and do not reduce sensitivity. :icon_wink:

Well this could be interesting, but I am wondering if people have a favorite or recommended condom. Other than finding the right size (who knew), what is the best brand or type of condom you have used lately that has the best sensation, feel, heat transfer, etc? I am currently trying the Skyn products. No favorite yet.

Trojans to me are smelly, but they also have the only off the shelf XLs i can find easily, so i am stuck getting the Magnums. Otherwise i normally get the Lifestyle because they have the 3dozen packs, which is more convenient and economical than only getting 12 per box lol.

i would say that when i could get them, Durex XXXL and Durex regulars would be my ATFs, but no one around here seems to stock the xxxl's anymore

Really want to try using female condoms sometime soon!!!

No clue where to get them.

I prefer Lifestyles Skyn non latex condoms.

Kimono and Crown brand condoms are also thin and durable and do not reduce sensitivity. :icon_wink:

I second Kimono and Crown! They are all I use. Durable and ultra thin, plus the Crown ones I use are non latex. They are well worth the extra money!