Sign in to follow this  

Exquisite Company For Real Gentleman Only

[FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT="][IMG]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/935663_5fd85e667300471cb1039f5f4dcb7df0~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_720,h_540,al_c,lg_1,q_90/935663_5fd85e667300471cb1039f5f4dcb7df0~mv2.jpg[/IMG]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]Dear Gentleman,
[/FONT]
[FONT="]The first thing that might surprise you about me is my subtle mix of origins: European, African, and Asian. It makes it sometimes puzzling for people to guess where I am from, but the answer is simple: I was born and raised in France, and moved to Canada ten years ago.[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT="]I am an educated lady with a love for words and stimulating conversations, but I enjoy a peaceful silence as well. Truly sensual, I melt like sugar when you touch and caress me. I could do this for hours! I am playful in the bedroom and love it when you and I â??listenâ? to each other, whether we are up for a â??sweet balladâ? or a more â??rockyâ? one.[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT="]I host in a private location in James Bay, always very much appreciated by my visitors. My nest is discreet, spotless and cozy. Free parking is available all day. I also offer outcalls if you prefer (please visit my website to read the conditions and rates).[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT="]I am available for delightful encounters during the week from 12 pm until 10 pm (end of an appointment). I occasionally accept appointments during weekends. Advance booking is preferred and highly recommended.[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT="]Tempted? You can either email, text or call me for more informationfrom your unblocked cell phone[B]. [/B]Please note that I do not answer blocked/private calls, and do not accept to book appointments with people who call me from a landline, via an application, or Voip services. Please, be a gentleman at all times while communicating with me. There is nothing worse than a simplistic or rude introduction to turn me off![/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT="]If you wish to book an appointment, please call me at 250-634-4204[/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT="]I look forward to spending a delightful time with you![/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT="]Sensually Yours,[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT="]Helena[/FONT][/B][B][FONT="]â?¿[/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT="][email protected][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT="]www.helenadorville.com

[IMG]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/935663_44037ed5d0b7412d803afea2fa41dd79~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_408,h_600,al_c,lg_1,q_90/935663_44037ed5d0b7412d803afea2fa41dd79~mv2.jpg[/IMG]
[/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this