What's your opinion?

Hi everyone!

Happy holidays, I sincerely hope you're all having a great time!

I am shopping for new bedding :)

In your opinion, what bedding do you find sexy?

Style? Colour?

Who else loves new bedding? It can totally change a room, the mood.

Thank you!

Jade xoxo

Guest S****r

For colours, I find deep reds and black sexy. Maybe it is kind of overdone for some, but I still like it!

I just got new sheets for my in-call and they are a silky silvery mauve. So pretty, but not overly feminine and they feel like heaven. I got a new comforter as well and it's black and white.

In short, I'm loving the mauve/purples right now as accent colours.

At my apartment I have teal/blues as the sheets and throw pillows and then a dark silky grey as the comforter.

• Like 1

From a passionate decorator in another life of mine....

I chose white for the bedding in my room but went for a different texture on the bedding itself to make it look feminine and dreamy. My room is a pale blue/grey with bright white furniture and a white leather headboard to match.

It really depends on the mood and ambience you want to portray. If you want something seductive, go with deeper, richer colors and if you want something feminine, go with pale colours but best to add a deeper colour in the same colour scheme in the accents like throw pillows to give it a nice contrast so it doesn't look boring or pale.

Bold colours such as teal looks great with orange colored accents. Find a colour to match the mood and build upon that with a secondary colour in the same family or one that will off set it and make the room pop. This can be done to whatever degree you choose to but don't overdo it.

In my room, I chose to use silver accents in a discriminate yet subtle manner to keep it in line with the dreamy look to balance it out with it looking tasteful with light touches and not overdone. Keep the bedding simple where patterns are concerned and save the extra touches with the accent thrown in there like throw pillows candles, etc.

This is the bed set I bought for my room for my personal use.

http://www.mywedding.com/shop/unique-home-unique-home-8-piece-lucilla-pinch-pleat-comforter-sets-bed-in-a-bag-king-white-p684320723cce8b32178678c4d2dff88b.html

Check out KingLinen.com That's where I bought my bedding and they have a lot of nice styles you won't see in stores here. Shipping from Cali was fast as well.

• Like 3

Ladies this sounds so wonderful..... yet another lovely preparation you amazing women make.... I truly should start to pay more attention but I find you (each and every one) so distracting. What is a man to do?

• Like 1

I like crisp plain white cotton or flannel sheets on my bed with an attractive quilt and solid color blanket. The quilt has a nice blend of pastels, some floral, and a scalloped edge. The quilt also has matching pillow shams and accent pillows. The bedroom furniture is cherry wood and the bed is an antique style metal queen size. The drapes are a solid pastel blue. Matching the blue in the quilt. The bedroom is a technology free zone. The only electrical devices in the room is the white bedside lamps. OH, lets not forget a few soft scented candles.

For me this is a nice relaxing and cozy place. It is easy to set a nice romantic mood with most ladies.

• Like 1

Guest S****r
Wow Nicolette! Thank you ������ such a great site! I really appreciate you sharing that! Jade xoxo

Wow! Great prices, too!

From a man's perspective I think it should match whatever the lady offers. If it's romance then go with light colors and soft material. If the lady offers BDSM then darker colors are to be taken in consideration. I'm writing this thinking it's for your incall location and I'm hoping I'm right. I have seen some with a throw well folded laying across the end of the bed that was unfolded and laid on the bed for fun time so to keep the linen clean.

Just saying...

Hi everyone!

Happy holidays, I sincerely hope you're all having a great time!

I am shopping for new bedding :)

In your opinion, what bedding do you find sexy?

Style? Colour?

Who else loves new bedding? It can totally change a room, the mood.

Thank you!

Jade xoxo

I love silky feeling cotton sheets (not actual silk). High thread count, white or black, with a nice duvet cover that's got a minimalist design.

I LOVE new bedding. Whenever I order new bedding, and it comes in the mail, it's like Christmas morning!

• Like 1

This is straying from the topic of bedding but still apllies. If you're dealing with a small room, stick to light paint colours, use a large mirror on the wall to make the room appear bigger and use lighter pieces of furniture to not weigh the room down since heavier pieces will make it look even smaller. Too many bold prints in a room will look busy and cluttered. Save bold prints for wall art while keeping solid colours elsewhere.

One thing I have recently implemented in my office/den which is a tiny room was mount an IKEA shoe cabinet to the wall but appears as a small dresser with some storage but isn't weighed down on the floor. I also used corner shelves for space and small decorative shelves that are staggered on another wall to show case small pieces of wall art and decorative faux plants. Shelves are great for space, are functional and again, leaves the room looking less cluttered. The wall is a light green while everything else in the room is white including the small accents, window treatment, etc.

I also used a large white 5X7 faux fur rug that pretty much covers the entire room to make a statement and an acrylic Louis XVI chair. Acrylic furniture is one of those recent trends where these transparent pieces blend into the room as though they weren't there but are still elegant looking. It gives the room a piece of furniture to add that is functional without weighing the room down. I paired it with a small sheepskin rug to go over it to give it a glamorous old Hollywood style appeal. It's known as a ghost chair and I picked one up at Home Sense for $80.

nq5zdy.jpg

• Like 1

I took ideas from hotels I liked and adopted the look at home: White sheets and a cozy eiderdown comforter with accent pillows and shams or a colourful "throw" along the bottom. Lots of pillows to use when you need them....

tumblr_ok3xafOqsY1vk8p3yo3_1280.pngtumblr_ok3xafOqsY1vk8p3yo1_1280.png

tumblr_ok3xafOqsY1vk8p3yo2_500.png

tumblr_ok3xafOqsY1vk8p3yo4_1280.png

• Like 2

Wow Nicolette you have great taste, just saying! Thank you for the ideas. I went with some pretty silvers and blues. Nice and light. Looks very pretty in the natural light. The white rug would suit it very well. I totally dig those chairs too. Thank you so much for the inspiration! Xoxoxo

• Like 1

Wow Nicolette you have great taste, just saying! Thank you for the ideas. I went with some pretty silvers and blues. Nice and light. Looks very pretty in the natural light. The white rug would suit it very well. I totally dig those chairs too. Thank you so much for the inspiration! Xoxoxo

If you're looking for a rug, I'll pm you the link.. It's so soft! They have various sizes/colours of rugs for great prices .