Best ebony in ottawa

Long time hobbyist, not much of a poster.

I've stuck to my white women, but am feeling the jungle fever and want to have my first ebony experience. Not to many on here, I've reviewed some of the Recs but it's hard to pinpoint them all as they're I'd not an ebony filter so I am looking to my fellow cerbies for advice. Also open to outside registers sps

Must haves:provide bbbj ( deal breaker for me)

True ghetto booty and the ability to use it.

Bonus wish list:

Small frame with large Breast

Greek

Deepthroat

Thanks gents! Hoping to break my ebony virginity soon!!

• Like 1

for ebony fans, its slim pickin's in Ottawa. Toronto's much better for that.

Theres definately some that you should avoid here. The Mod wont allow it, so check the other board for the bad reviews.

The one with the best reputation is Shy Ebony, but shes slim/athletic, and youre looking for curvy with booty...

Guest B**na***oy

You should take a look at xxxAriannaxSkyexxx, she's new to CERB and has not been reviewed yet.

I exchange a few PMs with her when she was getting started, she seemed very nice and she posted a very classy album with her profile. She might be a gem in the making.

Also Sexy Adryanna. Is this the same person? She was known as Channel.

I have met her before and she may be what you are looking for. Very pretty. Nice booty. Amazing Oral skills and also loves greek too.

Give her a try. You won't be disappointed.

Edited by p_hodson
  • Like 1

yes, same person

Also Sexy Adryanna. Is this the same person? She was known as Channel.

I have met her before and she may be what you are looking for. Very pretty. Nice booty. Amazing BBBJ and also loves greek too.

Give her a try. You won't be disappointed.

Guest B**na***oy

Sexy Adryanna and Channel is the same person.

Arianna Skye is a different one.

would definitely recommend Adryanna/Chanel. Saw her when she was in 'winnipeg a couple of weks ago and found her to be amazing. My only regret?...I didn't get to see her twice in the time she was here,cause of other commitments.

great service and lots of fun.

• Like 1

I would also add my vote for Adryanna. I saw her a week ago (read my recommendation) and she absolutely blew me away. Lovely young lady.

---edit---

Ooh..I noticed you need bbbj. She believe she doesn't offer that but as someone who thought it was a deal breaker for me, I had a really good experience with her. She's very good.

• Like 1

Guest holly*****ff

Thanks Eric_N, I've been curious about Channel/Adryanna for a while now. That's some useful info.

Cheers,

H

I just saw her today, but am dying to go see her already. She doesnt have her name listed, but hottest girl in the ottawa area regrdless of her color. Here her headline for her ad on bp: The TrUe DefiNiTiOn Of Great Skill . The Bigest Booty U Will Ever Seen NEW - 29

I had the pleasure of meeting Adryanna a couple of weeks ago. My first experience with an ebony lady, and it will not be my last. From the first sight of her amazing nipples to her mesmerizing eyes and her excellent CBJ, not to mention what came after, it was all a great experience. I see she is going away soon, but hope she will be back before too long.

ya I'm with pretty much everyone else on this one, 100% it's Sexxy Adryanna. She is beautiful, sexy, sweet and the service is top notch. I saw her a few weeks ago and she is worth every penny.

• Like 1

I realize this convo is old, but still worth brining back! I've been looking for a nice black woman in Ottawa for quite some time now that fits this description: 5'4" to 5'9" 100 to 135 lbs, DDs or bigger. If someone fits these stats please share :)