Québec City

So I am going to be in Quebec city for several weeks in May and June of this year. Wondering if anyone could recommend some I call providers in that area. I will have a car so within the city transport should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long-time agency there is called "Les Fees." ( The first e in "Fees" has an accent like this "/" over it. They offer in and out and have a variety of providers on any given night. Don't be shy, tell them exactly what you're looking for. I've never had any issues with them.

The rates in Quebec city are considerably lower, an hour rate there is about a half hour rate in Ottawa.

• Like 1

hold "Alt" while typing 130, you'll get: é

lol ;)

Damn, in Québec city SPs goes for $140 per hour??? for real???

• Like 1

Ya, for real!

The first time it shocked me. The second time I was there I was hoping the first time wasn't just a mistake. My last time there I figured, "Hell, might as well go for an hour and a half experience." So I did!

During my last visit, I called the agency early one Sunday morning. Requested a woman with a beautiful face who "hadn't been up all night." The gentleman replied, "I don't have anyone like that right now, let me call you back in a couple minutes."

He called me back within 10 minutes and informed me that he had contacted a woman who was scheduled to start later in the day. She told him she could be ready soon and would come to my hotel. She was there within 45 minutes and I wasn't disappointed!

• Like 2

I have been to Québec City once for leisure and once for official purpose. My personal experience is that communicating in French is very essential. I don't speak French (I just know one or two bad words) but I was lucky enough to have a "personal" translator at that time. Do we have to speak a fluent French to meet the ladies there? I can't bring my personal translator along =p

Not just Quebec city but nearly any major tourist destination city, the English language can be used to communicate. This is especially true for industries that cater to tourism. If women that are in "our" industry want to have longevity in the business they have learned to speak English if they already hadn't.

English is my second language but after being there a few times I noticed on a number of occasions that servers spoke English fairly well.

• Like 1

Try Aphrodisia I have seen them several time. PM me for the rate.

There is also Les Aventurieres, I have not see them but the review are very average.

You can try the montreal board, there is a section for Québec.

vir

• Like 1

I used to live in Quebec City, but that was before the digital age of advertising. I miss the good old newspaper ads. Met many good indy's that way.