My first SP experience was in Toronto many years ago and the lady was an absolutely tremendous kisser. I forget her name but she was European and for most of the hour she had her tongue buried in my throat.

Do we have SP's like that in Ottawa?

I am partial to Ebony SP's lately but with a great kisser that is not a real concern.

Thanks

My first SP experience was in Toronto many years ago and the lady was an absolutely tremendous kisser. I forget her name but she was European and for most of the hour she had her tongue buried in my throat.

Do we have SP's like that in Ottawa?

I am partial to Ebony SP's lately but with a great kisser that is not a real concern.

Thanks

I am a super passionate kisser! That's totally my thing. I'm white, but if you like curvy girls feel free to pm me! Cheers dear! xo

• Like 6

lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=246009

Esme, sweet redhead, smart, funny and kissing ..... look no further

cannot find thread or name under members list.

• Like 1

I'm very lucky to have a close friend and duo partner who is out of this world when it comes to kissing and she happens to be a very sexy ebony lady. A highly recommended experience !!

• Like 3

I'm very lucky to have a close friend and duo partner who is out of this world when it comes to kissing and she happens to be a very sexy ebony lady. A highly recommended experience !!

Agree totally with Monique, Erica is a superb kisser. Surprised no one else has commented about her. Makes me feel like paying her a visit, it's been such a long time since I have

• Like 3

I to have to agree with Monique. I have had to pleasure of meeting Erica. I can tell you from my experience Erica is a wonderful kisser..and a pleasure to be with...

Go ahead! Toot your horn! Personally I couldn't imagine NOT kissing. It's the best part of a great encounter!

If ever you wanna practice together.... just sayin' :-P

• Like 3

If ever you wanna practice together.... just sayin' :-P

That could be an interesting duo to entertain :)

Ahhhhh Monique and Erica! How I regret that I don't get to Ottawa any more. Saw them over 6 or 7 years ago and they still bring a smile to my face when I hear their names.

• Like 2

@BrettonWoods: I just met Monique for the first time a short while ago and it was a spectacular visit (must post a reco!). I'm saving my pennies to do a Monique and Erica duo and very much looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong I love DFK but Im always amazed by how many people engage in it with high risk partners which is pretty much everyone on here. There is no STD that your genitals can get that your mouth can't. The opposite is in fact the case if you include mononucleosis - the kissing disease - which is extremely contagious and highly debilitating. I just don't get it.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Every bit of research I've turned up suggests that the risk from kissing is very slight when compared to other sexual activities.

Of course the gap between little risk and no risk is considerable, but kissing and other sorts of contact are very dissimilar statistically.

Don't get me wrong I love DFK but Im always amazed by how many people engage in it with high risk partners which is pretty much everyone on here. There is no STD that your genitals can get that your mouth can't. The opposite is in fact the case if you include mononucleosis - the kissing disease - which is extremely contagious and highly debilitating. I just don't get it.

Most of us actually get throat swabs with our regular testing, duh.

How many low-risk people do you know who do that? Because outside of the industry I know of exactly none who do it- which is why STDs in the throat are on the rise... Something to remember when you're tonguing that 'low-risk' girl at the bar, lol. ;)

• Like 5

The real concern is that clients are likely the 'higher risk' group as compared to providers. How many clients get tested regularly? I would venture very few do.

Additional Comments:

getting tested doesn't give a person immunity ;)

The real concern is that clients are likely the 'higher risk' group as compared to providers. How many clients get tested regularly? I would venture very few do.

Additional Comments:

getting tested doesn't give a person immunity ;)

Nope, but consistently negative test results do give one an idea that their methods of prevention and screening do have a positive effect.

The majority of clients are probably safer because they see us and our health is also our business so most of us tend be overly obsessive about cleanliness and testing, (our livelihoods depend on it.)

On a side note: Many of my clients, as well as many of the clients here, do in fact get regularly tested. I've found men caring more about and taking charge of their own health has definitely been increasing over the years.

I think maybe they should be re-thinking some of these labels, have them line up better with modern realities.

I recall reading that Australia actually did study it once after legalization and found that STDs and HIV were actually much lower in the industry than the national average... something that got little to no attention, lol.

People always find fear mongering more interesting than facts though, I think C36 is pretty good proof of that.

• Like 5