Someone know if Stacey still around ?

I heard that she has a BF and has retired. Too bad as I visited her once and would have liked to have visited her more often.

I saw her friend Victoria at the same location, but have not seen her ads lately.

Very sadly, "yes" Stacey is retired. Saw her a few times, she was my fav.

As Maverick mentioned, Victoria is great as well, but not available often...

There is a third girl Brittany (a blond) who also works from the same location but I have not met her yet. She has only been available a few times.

They all use the same number and the same location and they always have someone watching out for them. They are all friends since high school.

I got to know Stacey quite a bit. She even gave me her personal number so that I would be able to have her over on Saturdays since they were never available on weekends.

I can't say for sure but I think those pics are stolen from now retired Stacey, it's so easy to do. However, I might be wrong but will look into it tomorrow.

WIR

Additional Comments:

I communicated with one of Stacey's longtime friends today and sent her the above link. She has been friends with Stacey since High School and they are still friends to this day. She assured me that these pics are indeed stolen and being used by this person, she wanted me to let others know of such.

WIR

I have also seen Stacey multiple times ,sadly she has left the business . Her friend Victoria is equally accommodating, and just as hot . I've seen her a few times also , she just doesn't put ads out very often . If you see an ad , book fast cause she won't be around for long .