CMJ vs a Strip Club

I'm a big fan of Strip Clubs but I also like the sound of CMJ. Can anyone offer any advice on what to expect? I've never been to a MP so I don't have any idea what to expect. I have gotten to know a few dancers but I'm still not very comfortable in the open setting of a strip club. I'm wondering if this will be better or worse.

Thank you for any info or suggestions,

Izzy

• Like 1

Just do it. Lol

LOL Claire!!!

yes I agree with her, but also CMJ is not a strip joint, its MUCH better.

I used to go to strip joints all the time, and would spend the same amount of money as if I were to see someone here.

I still go to the strip joint on a rare occasion, but I prefer seeing ladies from here MUCH better :)

• Like 2

Go to one of CMJ's parties - maybe the best of both worlds? You can chat easily with lots of ladies and then spend private time with the one(s) you like best.

• Like 2

If not a member yet,join CMJ. Once you do, I advise seeing the lovely talented Britany, she can certainly give a great show, very talented lady, of course followed by an amazing massage. ;)

• Like 1

Amazing comments so far from everyone. Do your research, send some of the girls messages and let them know what you're after. Is it the dancing aspect of the strip club that you like? Then you'll have to find a dancer... Britney and Brianna are amazing. And I believe Malibu and Sierra are dancers as well.

If you're just up for some lovely company, there are quite a few of us to choose from. Many of us love to chat and get to know you before the massage. I know I do. Duos are also a nice touch.

You won't be disappointed with your visit regardless of which avenue you choose!

• Like 3

It's really a no-brainer. I recently joined CMJ and have not regretted a minute of my time or money their. As others have stated, at a strip club you really do not know how much you will end up paying, or what you will get for your money. At CMJ (and other Massage Parlours) you know up front what is on the menu and what it will cost. No extras, no up-selling. In short, No bullshit.

• Like 2

Amazing comments so far from everyone. Do your research, send some of the girls messages and let them know what you're after. Is it the dancing aspect of the strip club that you like? Then you'll have to find a dancer... Britney and Brianna are amazing. And I believe Malibu and Sierra are dancers as well.

If you're just up for some lovely company, there are quite a few of us to choose from. Many of us love to chat and get to know you before the massage. I know I do. Duos are also a nice touch.

You won't be disappointed with your visit regardless of which avenue you choose!

i totally agree gwen :)

• Like 1

As Claire said...

Gwen is right on....

You won't be sorry !! Stunning Ladies , upscale facilities. I have meet a lot of sweet and sexy Ladies @CMJ..

• Like 2

Go to one of CMJ's parties - maybe the best of both worlds? You can chat easily with lots of ladies and then spend private time with the one(s) you like best.

Thanks that sounds like a great idea!

I will watch for the next one,

Izzy

I'm a big fan of Strip Clubs but I also like the sound of CMJ. Can anyone offer any advice on what to expect? I've never been to a MP so I don't have any idea what to expect. I have gotten to know a few dancers but I'm still not very comfortable in the open setting of a strip club. I'm wondering if this will be better or worse.

After being introduced to the world of MAs, I find it hard to now spend money at an SC.

For $200 at a Strip Club, you get 10 songs (approximately 30 minutes) with a dancer dancing for you in a somewhat open setting. On the other hand, for roughly the same amount of money at a spa, you can get an hour with an MA in a completely private setting with more mileage.

The ideal scenario for me would be the atmosphere of a Strip Club (with the opportunity to meet and speak with multiple girls), but to take the girls for a massage as opposed to a dance. I guess CMJ parties is what I'm looking for!

• Like 3

After being introduced to the world of MAs, I find it hard to now spend money at an SC.

For $200 at a Strip Club, you get 10 songs (approximately 30 minutes) with a dancer dancing for you in a somewhat open setting. On the other hand, for roughly the same amount of money at a spa, you can get an hour with an MA in a completely private setting with more mileage.

The ideal scenario for me would be the atmosphere of a Strip Club (with the opportunity to meet and speak with multiple girls), but to take the girls for a massage as opposed to a dance. I guess CMJ parties is what I'm looking for!

I totally agree with you holden. your right on the money :)

• Like 3

I guess CMJ will have to start hosting more parties!

Damn. The word is out... and there go all my time slots again. (I'm greedy; I like 2 or 3 sessions at the parties)

And I've been meaning to see Gwen since the Christmas party. Just can't seem to get our schedules to match right now. Soon, my dear Gwen, soon...

Additional Comments:

Furthermore, I have to say that the owner, Jasmin, has great taste in women. It's like when she recruits, she gets in the zone and thinks like a guy (and with variety in mind too; there is something for everyone). I trust her selections and I have never been disappointed. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Well you guys make me think alot this morning lol

I enjoy sc im there quite often and have very pleasant time but i must say that after reading the comments on here cmj sounds very interesting.

Often i decide at the last minute to go to a sc does cmj allow last minute rendez-vous without calling and reserving a day or 2 in advance ( and yes if i do that i understand my choice of lady would be less and i would to book with whom is available).

Sonoma

I enjoy sc im there quite often and have very pleasant time but i must say that after reading the comments on here cmj sounds very interesting.

Often i decide at the last minute to go to a sc does cmj allow last minute rendez-vous without calling and reserving a day or 2 in advance ( and yes if i do that i understand my choice of lady would be less and i would to book with whom is available).

Sonoma

I think you need to call ahead still... but I've booked 5 - 10 mins in advanced before.

Sonoma

If you're a member, you can book last minute no problem. That being said, you still have to call and book; you can't just show up or we'll give you the third degree lol.

Some days are busier than others :) and we're ready on the fly all the time. As a member you can log into the website and see who's on the schedule too.

PS... you guys are absolutely wonderful. Thanks for all the love.

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with joining CMJ. The girls are all well trained and beautiful.

Some kiss and some don't :(. But they all do their best to make sure you enjoy yourself.

Most of my favourites work there and some of my favourites that don't work there now were trained there :). All of them are fun in the shower and know how to do a sensual massage. Haven't been to a party yet. But have heard about them. Wish I could attend one day. Have made many great connections and chemistry with many of the girls. It's hard to choose sometimes with so many great girls that are available.

• Like 1

Well thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations. I booked a session yesterday and OMG I may NEVER go to a strip club again. :D

What a great experience I loved it. Its only been 24 hours and I cant wait for my next visit. I will always remember my "first" lady and I will repeat but now all I can think about is who to visit next!

Thanks again for all the comments this turned into a fun thread and very informative for me,

Izzy

• Like 3

Well thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations. I booked a session yesterday and OMG I may NEVER go to a strip club again. :D

What a great experience I loved it. Its only been 24 hours and I cant wait for my next visit. I will always remember my "first" lady and I will repeat but now all I can think about is who to visit next!

Excellent!

Now go and write her a reco, if you feel so inclined :)

• Like 1

Thanks again for all the comments this turned into a fun thread and very informative for me,

Izzy

Awesome! Who did you end up seeing?