Guest c**io**m7
Hey ladies what is a major turn off when someone is looking to book a time with you ?

One thing I absolutely hate is when someone texts me and says....What's up?

Like really lol that will not grab my attention

First impressions mean everything and I prefer a gentlemen being respectful and courteous when inquiring about my services.

For an example; Hello how are you or Hi I am .... and I am interested in knowing more about you and your services!......so much better

Hey Danielle,

What's up?....lol...lol

In all seriousness...a little class goes a long way, in all parts of life.

Don't want to take your original post down one specific path Danielle. By the way I think it is a great question and look forward to more ladies responses. I sometimes question the 'initial contact' and will always follow the ladies preferred method (email, PM, text, etc..). I find text can be tricky because of the limit and how much to provide. Want enough so she knows a little about me and I've addressed most of perhaps initial questions...but at the same time I appreciate and value the time it takes for a lady to manage her business. Was good to see I came close earlier this week with a new lady I'm looking forward to meeting. Her response; "That's such a wonderfully detailed first contact". I view that first contact and our text exchange between now and when we meet in a week, to all be 'part of the date' and the experience we'll both have. Off to a great start I think! Cub

• Like 6

I do prefer calling over text of course and will Not book and.confirm.through text but if texting me please at least be respectful especially when making first contact

It's funny not.long after I posted this a had a young guy text me ...hey Wats up girl!

Lolol no thanks

• Like 8

Another thing I hate and I get often is when they don't take the time to read my post!

I always put my hours I am available and they still call in the middle of the night even though I put only until 10 pm and when they call from blocked calls smh

Like please take the time to read what we post it would be ever appreciated

• Like 6

Hey baby

How are you hun?

Where are you located bb?

Hun-baby-darling-bb-babe-sweetie-cutie at EVERY sentence from someone I NEVER met

It litteraly makes me aggressive! I hate that!!

Please take note that a: hey sweetie from someone I know its different!! Lol

lol, me too. I don't know how many times i've just said, oh, sorry, not available the minute i hear that kind of thing. Also they say it in what i call 'sexy voice', so it really grates on the nerves.

This is not a dating site, I snap, from time to time, you don't have to sexy voice me to impress me. it creeps me out, and makes me question why they are calling in the first place lol.

I'd advise not using sexy voice and not calling any sp sweetie, hun, babe, and/or babeeee

• Like 9

Well from reading another thread, and just common sense and common courtesy, I would imagine a client/potential client asking for services not offered must be a turn off. Read the lady's website, it'll let you know what a lady's boundaries are

A rambling

RG

• Like 7

Im seriously thinking of switching to " contact me through email is preferred"

Texting is really starting to annoy me. I would say 80% of text are WOT...Like the ladies have mentioned...hi, hey, hi hun, how are you...ugh. Yes there are a few gentlemen that contacted me through text and were respectful and did everything right.

I agree that an email can be much more detailed then a text( in most cases lol) but need an internet connection always...not for texting (thats why I chose this method in the first place)

BJ

• Like 2

I don't mind texting at all as long as it's respectful and conversational. I don't even mind a simple "when are you available?" I do, however hate the "rates location" type. If I am feeling generous, I will respond with my web address but I usually won't bother responding. I hate talking on the phone and avoid it as much as possible.

I really get turned off by guys that assume that we must all do drugs. Ya wanna party type conversations, whether email text or voice get an immediate ignore from me.

• Like 6

As a person that is new to using a SP, and also having the disadvantage of being very shy, I find it very difficult to make initial contact.

It may be very impersonal but I find it much easier to either email or text for initial contact. If I can't find the SP website I would want to ask for it to learn a much as I can before going any further.

To compound matters worse I don't have a smart phone so texting is even more difficult. Don't get me wrong, I understand perfectly what is being said, but for some new customers it can be a daunting experience trying to meet an experienced SP.

• Like 6

Guest K***e D****ls

Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the thread, but I'll go out on the limb anyway... This may turn some people off I'll be honest for what turns me off.

I think my website is incredibly thorough and I blatantly delete emails asking questions covered in my FAQ's, asking for 1 hours, asking about service, etc. You clearly didn't read my site therefore I question how serious you are about meeting me. Every word on that site I mean and has a purpose. It isn't there to look pretty or make me sound oh-so-sophisticated.

I don't like (ahem, won't have) someone ram their tongue down my throat when I walk in the door. I don't know you and honestly I haven't decided if I like you yet. You never know what chemistry is going to be like when you meet in person (hell, you might not like me!) and I like breaking the ice over a drink as opposed to immediately 'getting down to business'. I'm by no means knocking anyone's game. That's just not how I operate.

Physical turnoffs? Hair pulling, excessive spit on me when travel heads south, drool when kissing (it happens! Otherwise I wouldn't say it and girls wouldn't be nodding 'Mhmmm!' behind the screen!),...

Most gents I see are just that: Gents (again, I'm not knocking anyone's preferred way of doing things. We all like and have different routes in this business and I'm only stating how I do things and how I like to be approached), and I'm really grateful for that. Once in a blue moon someone new (to me or new period) comes along that needs a gentle reminder to just watch their p's and q's, that there's no such thing as being overly courteous and that if he remembers those things, fun times will be had be all. :)

My #1 turn off-Men who for some reason WON"T read a lady's website. Perhaps they don't think of me as a lady, lol, because I can't fathom that when I place those words-please see/read/visit my website before calling-, any other reason! Nearly 3/4 of those who contact me don't and this I simply don't understand. I like Kylie will simply end it at that point because if you can't follow my written instructions who's to say you'd follow any other?

Another turn off is a smelly man, and yes this happens. I'm not speaking about a man who needs a shower but a man with a yeast infection or something stronger. Men need to be vigilant about any changes in their scent, discharge, itching etc. I don't want to be the one to have to tell you to visit the doctor and not an sp:( I am forthright yet I don't like to be put in an awkward position, unless it's a sexual one and fun;)

• Like 5

I hate texting. It's a turn off imo and my business number is a landline, my cell phone my home number, which I won't share so if texted it would have to be from that phone and it would show, even if that weren't the case when you receive a text how do you know if you are receiving it from a man, woman, or child? Really the same applies for emails, that's why I prefer a phone call. Take a minute, it won't kill anyone, plus hearing a persons voice can tell you a lot. If I'm going to see you, I am first going to talk to you, simple:)

• Like 2

Well personally I loved being called hun, darling, babe, etc... and always respond like that when texted or email and same over the phone. But like U ladies just don't answer the what's up or ones that start with hey!!! Initiating a bit of a conversation is so nice!!

I also prefer text or email for I have a young son and if called while he's besides me well hey talking about your wages (don't have a website yet) let's say that although he doesn't speak English very well yet (je suis francophone !) he sort of would wonder!! For indeed gentlemen don't seem to read the ads entirely and end up texting or calling at odd times of the day or when U haven't advertised at all!! Meaning if U haven't posted an ad during the weekend might mean U R not working that weekend darlings!!!!

But I can understand ladies here one don't like to be called babe, etc... and prefer phone over text or email.

• Like 1

Anything that reeks of entitlement or bad boundaries.

Guys who leap right into grovelling or submissive behaviour from the first contact. Until we negotiate a scene, I am not your mistress or your dom. I am your equal. I don't appreciate being non-consensually pulled into a dom/sub dynamic or a potential client trying to start a scene with me over email by being all subby and expecting me to respond all domly like. Save it for when I've agreed to see you and we're in the same room.

Being disingenuous about why you want certain activities when we're negotiating. If you really want a certain act or activity because it turns you on, just be honest about it. Don't try and convince me that you just want to do it for my pleasure if I've already told you that I prefer something else. I'm very happy to roleplay being really into your kink and "forcing" you to do it once we're in session, but if you can't be honest and straight forward before we start playing it's off putting.

Insisting on discussing the details of our session by phone, when I've made it clear I prefer email for that. I have a detailed email form on my site for a reason, and having the specifics about your kinks, experience level, clothing preferences, fantasies etc in writing is really important for me, so that I can go back and review that information before you arrive. Everyone I see wants something different and the details are usually very important to creating a hot scene. And since I book most sessions well in advance, the odds that I'm going to remember every important detail is pretty slim if we planned everything by phone.

• Like 6

Hey baby

How are you hun?

Where are you located bb?

Hun-baby-darling-bb-babe-sweetie-cutie at EVERY sentence from someone I NEVER met

It litteraly makes me aggressive! I hate that!!

Please take note that a: hey sweetie from someone I know its different!! Lol

Hey Sweetie!! He He...we know each other pretty good!!

• Like 1

what are turns offs for me?

sending 50 text messages asking the same dumb questions (to which the answers were, and always have been, in my website, and the reason I no longer accept text messages)

consistently cancelling the appointment without any notice at all (once someone has done this 3 times, I no longer book)

(agreeing with some of the other ladies here) aggressive gentlemen (and I use that phrase loosely here) that think I owe them something for them allowing themselves to contact me in the first place, but having to disappoint them because they didn't read my availability

no-shows, boy, aren't those fun! especially when I have taken the time to not do something for myself and fit the person into my personal schedule.

those that show up drunk/high/both! Needless to say the date doesn't continue

hygiene - need I say more here!

anyone that does not respect the boundaries that I set.

For instance, I do not and never have provided greek services, its prevalent in my website.

So when someone is disappointed in me, once they are in the date with me, when they realize that I'm not kidding about not providing that service, it makes me very uncomfortable.

Don't ever assume that a service will be provided just because you request it, chances are that if an sp does not state its a service she provides, then it doesn't happen.

not having your donation ready in the manner requested (especially if you have arrived with not enough, or only enough to cover what YOU think would be considered 'right' for 1/2 hour(which I do not arrange) or thinking that a gift you bring covers you for an extra hour).

sending messages that just say, 'hi', or really bad messages like, 'hey babe, you available to party/fuck'. First they don't tell me anything about you, secondly they don't tell me what you are looking for and when, thirdly I rarely respond to messages such as these.

asking for a reduction!

I find this completely unacceptable and rude. Rates are set and not up for negotiating.

Just a little of what turns me off.

But I have to say, of the gentlemen of Cerb that I have had the privilege of entertaining, I have had a wonderful time with and had no problems with.

• Like 6

All great points!

I especially hate when someone calls books an appointment and then doesn't show.up...no phone call/text nothing!.just a no show

I understand in life things happen and sometimes we have to cancel but its only common courtesy to at least inform the lady

I personally don't sit around in my lingerie waiting for my phone to ring...I have other things going on so when I book with someone I have to make arrangements and get ready

I hate having to do so for nothing argggggg a true pain in the behind(and not a good pain lol)

I can honestly say I haven't really had that problem with cerb members

Xoxoxoxo I love my cerbies

• Like 2

It has come up in this thread already but text speak really grinds my gears. When people same the word come as cum, it makes me cringe and I do not understand why people think that is okay. Just contact me using nice and proper words with a hello thrown in there and I am good to go!

• Like 4

Guest K***e D****ls

Oh, a couple of other ones:

Never negotiate my rates. I can't stress this enough. I don't have quiet 'sales' or behind the scenes discounts, though I know it's no secret that some ladies with public high rates do. Mine have always been the same rate structure and are the same for everyone. I won't entertain anyone trying to barter. It'll result in an immediate delete. It's the ultimate turnoff.

I don't like it when someone tries to play therapist with me during a get together. I'm not a broken person. I'm not a product of child abuse, drug addiction, daddy issues, etc, as much as some people assume all of us ladies are. The reasons I'm in this business are smart and have served me well to expedite me to goals, dreams, life and business plans. I don't need to be 'figured out'! haha

Edited by K***e D****ls

Oh, a couple of other ones:

Never negotiate my rates. I can't stress this enough. I don't have quiet 'sales' or behind the scenes discounts, though I know it's no secret that some ladies with public high rates do. Mine have always stayed the same rates structure and are the same for everyone. I won't entertain anyone trying to barter. It'll result in an immediate delete. It's the ultimate turnoff.

I don't like it when someone tries to play therapist with me during a get together. I'm not a broken person. I'm not a product of child abuse, drug addiction, daddy issues, etc, as much as some people assume all of us ladies are. The reasons I'm in this business are smart and have served me well to expedite me to goals, dreams, life and business plans. I don't need to be 'figured out'! haha

One thing that has struck me about the ladies in this lifestyle is that they have a head on their shoulders, and seem very well adjusted. That's why I enjoy meeting the ladies and having a date. It is two consenting adults in a mutually beneficial arrangement. Nothing would seem as wrong to me as booking an encounter with someone who I did think was broken...and a client booking an encounter with someone who he thinks is broken, is it me or is there something wrong with that picture. Isn't he someone who would also be contributing to her being broken then, not someone who can claim to her therapist. BTW that is somewhat a rhetorical question

As for negotiating, a lady's rate is her rate, nothing so distasteful as trying to nickel and dime a lady. This lifestyle is a luxury, not a necessity.

If you can't afford her rate don't contact her or haggle with her

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

As a client or a potential one of a lady I read and re-read her ad or the details in her website as to services, dontations/rates, FAQs, location, hours of availability, restrictions and preferred method of contact. Everything is there that I need to know and what she wants me to know. The only question I do ask if it's not already been stated is with regard to smoking as I am a non-smoker and I prefer to be with non-smokers. I always receive an honest response that is most helpful. I don't call anyone "babe" or "baby" etc. and at my age I don't like being called that either. A text message can be helpful when one is running late or a quick phone call. It all comes down to common courtesy, civility, good manners and respect. Usually, I visit a lady at her location directly from my home so I am freshly showered, clean shaven, orally clean and fresh, nicely dressed and have the correct donation prepared in an unsealed envelope or card as requested and am on time. This isn't brain surgery as the details are all there and are easily understood. Besides, I am the type of person to be very accommodating and if I do something inadvertently to turn a lady off (it's never happened) I will offer up a sincere apology and will quickly rectify it. Not showing up without calling and apologizing is very rude and inconsiderate on anyone's part. Simply put I do what is asked of me and I try to do the right thing. I cannot imagine ramming my tongue down any lady's throat in the first instance as I would rather give her a warm embrace and tell her how glad I am to see her and that she looks stunning and complement her accordingly. I am a mature cuddle bug gentleman after all.