Cadence at Brass Club

I had the very special privilege to participate in new girl Cadence's inaugural training duo at Brass. It was a wonderful experience!

On hand to provide the training was the ever welcoming and lovely Jessica.

I decided that this duo called for a visit to the Brass VIP room and that was a good decision. Even though we never made use of the couch, it was very nice having the spacious double shower and king size bed.

The session itself was wonderful. Although it was Cadence's first experience at Brass, it didn't show. She was very comfortable and showed some amazing skills. She seems like a natural at massage and definitely meets the girlfriend requirements. She is a tall, pretty, brunette GND and really seems to be enjoying herself.

In fact, Cadence needed so little training that I suggested we do a bit of role reversal and have me as the trainee while Jessica and I did a reverse massage on Cadence. Heaven, and lots of fun watching the bodyslides up close and personal.

I highly recommend Cadence for any gents looking for a great massage at Brass

Special thanks to Jessica and all the wonderful ladies at Brass.

• Like 4

I have been twittering Cadence for a few weeks now. She sounded like an interesting woman. And she has very sexy pictures in her album at the Brassclub.ca. So I had free time today and thought I would booked her as she was at noon early in the morning. Good thing that I booked her, for when I checked an hour later she was fully booked for the rest of the day. Maybe other's not something that I didn't. She hasn't had much reviews so far so I was not sure what to expect other then she looked mighty sexy in her pictures.

Got to the Brass Club at noon and was welcomed by the ever beautiful Jessica. She looked great and gave me a nice hug and kiss. Bring's back great memories :)

Anyway, I went to the room and a few minute later Cadence showed up in nice dark mini dress. She was very tall, slim and looked pretty sexy. She had a very pretty face with long black hair. Great smile on her. She took the dress off and I saw that she had nothing on underneath. She was tall and slim and had nice natural breasts. We got in the shower and got clean pretty quick. Then on the table we go. She gives a pretty firm massage. I asked her if she was trained by Jessica and she said she was. She does a pretty good back and leg massage and then did a few nice body slides. She felt pretty good sliding on my back. I had a pinched nerve in my neck and asked if she could rub it out. She did a pretty good job, as I noticed on my way out that I could turn my neck a bit more.

Then she asked me to flip over, which I did. Could now see how sexy she looked massaging me. She is quite talented with her hands. She has many techniques and took her time to tease and please me. One of the longest and best finishes I've had in a while. I finished with my toe's curled and twitching. She cleaned me up and we took a cleanup shower. She has only been doing this for a month. With a bit more experience I think she will be come a popular Ma.

Another good choice by Jessica.

picture.php?albumid=12016&pictureid=82269

• Like 1

Cadence is quiet and smart. She has a head on her shoulders that matches her beautiful looks.

Tall, thin, large bust make come in one beautiful package. From her personality to her amazing massage techniques, she offers some of the best services in town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.