Let me share an experience that was less than stellar:

The good - she's gorgeous with an amazing body, this girl literally has one of the nicest asses I have seen, she also has gorgeous lips and breasts. A solid 8.5/10 IMO.

The bad - communication was horrible, asked to bump up the booking, then mixed up second booking with another clients. Location is not that great and the room was a mess at least a mess from what I'm used to, took a shower and there was only used bar soap and not a towel in site, so I was not clean and wet... Her attitude is not that great, yeah she will do whatever you want but her enthusiasm is lacking and she doesn't make you feel like a king - again the better providers will pull all stops to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

Anyway would love to repeat based on looks but can't based on service

I found her pretty good. I think I saw her fresh off the plane though. And only for half hour so that changes perspective. I was actually a bit disappointed in looks but I tend to like slimmer than most of you but once in a while I get a want for boobs. But I found her to really grow on me in the first few minutes and she and I really went at it.

Also she gave me chocolates at the end and gave me some to take with me.

I felt pretty looked after and I would recommend especially if you like a bit of curves.

Of course kilometres can change from time to time right.

Saw Mira back in the summer. Thought she had a pretty nice body. Great boobs and a nice ass. Service was good. A nice gfe will repeat when she comes back next month.