Humour - why it's important

A sense of humor is one of the most attractive traits a person can have. It is the perfect medicine for many of life's ills. Use it when you are down and you are sure to be back up in no time:) It's residual affects are also very attractive, ie: the smiles it leaves on others:)

• Like 2

Good luck to you bcguy42 :)

No matter how difficult it may get, never stop laughing. It's part of your treatment.

Laughing is so much better than crying. Nothing wrong with crying occasionally either, it just makes more room for the laughter that's all.

;)

• Like 3

First... all the best, bcguy42. Cancer treatment is horrendous.. been there, done that, and still around to joke about it (sort of).

The ability to laugh at oneself is lacking in some of us. Life's twists and turns can sometimes leave you hopeless. Laughter brings a respite, allows us to recharge and continue the battle.

Most of my friends and definitely the providers I see - all have the natural ability to laugh.. at themselves, at funny situations and laugh with others. As they say, laughter is the best medicine. I agree.

CM

When your short term goal is developing the ability to pass gas, stand up, or cough without also passing fluids, you better be able to laugh at yourself.

It's getting better. I swear it is.

• Like 4

Well this has come down with a bad case of mortality! how we manage it is really what is left for us! I am glad to know you even if this short distance. Just to cheer you up, you could be in Winnipeg with me now, but you you are a lucky fellow in BC.