Trafficked minors can't sue Backpage

it was always a trumped up lawsuit because AGs got pissy becuse they had no legal right to sut it down...so probably they went hinting for some lame idea and came up with this one.

you just cant claim an advertising site especially one that clearly states that NO sexual service ads are allowed is responsible for someone posting an ad for underage sps against being coerced by the ones posting the ads.

also.lack of understanding about copyright infringement of the photos..that is reaching.. that still goes back to the poster not the site....the site mkes it clear that posters cant use stolen photos they have a process in place to remove photos and ads with stolen pics. and account holders with alot of reports are going to get blocked for doing tht.....it wouldnt even get past first glance in a court..

Shoudn't these girls be a tad more angry at the people forcing them to do this?

WTF did I just read?!? :S

• Like 2

Shoudn't these girls be a tad more angry at the people forcing them to do this?

WTF did I just read?!? :S

The people who did this to them don't have as much money as backpage. Any lawyer will tell you don't bother suing someone that doesn't have any money, no point in winning the lawsuit if you can't collect. I'm assuming the pimps are in jail and don't have 2 nickels to rub together.

Posted via Mobile Device