SweetBrit1979 - What a great time!

I just had the pleasure of having SweetBrit over for an amazing experience.

Sweet doesn't even really begin to describe her. Very sensual, beautiful and very sexy woman who knows exactly what you are wanting. She was absolutely amazing and very very accommodating, I can't think of how it could have gone any better. Those kisses ... wow!

Even though this was my first visit with her it seemed liked we had met before it was just that good. I will be sure to book again soon.

Booking was easy and she arrived on time (outcall) and stayed the full time with no issues at all. She was shower fresh and smelled and tasted so good ... I can't get over how GOOD! lol. I found her ad on BP but I was happy to see she had great reviews on here and was a member herself so I wan't hesitant at all. I got a really good feeling as well while I was booking. I knew she was a very nice kind person and I was in for a treat.

Perfect all around date. Exactly what I was hoping for and she went above and beyond! Great time was had by all ;) (pretty sure she enjoyed our time as well.) She seemed to be into it just as much as I was, which is so nice to find.

The title of the other recco is Miss Britt but she goes by SweetBrit1979 on here so I had a bit of issues finding it, so I started a new one with the correct name. So I hope this clears things up for anyone else looking to meet this wonderful woman.

Here is a link to her other reccos on here:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=216862&highlight=brit

I can't wait for next time.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.