Tall woman, and short male?

Most of the women I have dated are taller than I am, 5"7. Never seemed to be an issue. Though I will say this, both the mothers of my children are 5'2, so maybe that's a sign of some kind?

• Like 1

Well from my perspective your proposition is that a difference in height between a client and a lady could be a vertical challenge when in my experience that obvious outcome is a very fun and entertaining Horizontal solution.

I am 6 ft tall and have seen tall and short ladies with great success (well in my opinion anyway... lol... they might have a different opinion). Of course when you are engaged in a rigorous game of.... Let's say tiddlewinks then you always have to think about angles and body position so as to best tiddle your wink. I have found that careful selection and usage of common things found in the game play area can make the world of difference... A well place pillow.... the selection of the perfect height table, bench or counter top... can make the world of difference .... bending at the knees when you manipulate the wink can have a wonderful impact allowing you to play to a level that will leave the person you are playing with either speechless or perhaps screaming at you for your extraordinary game play.

One final suggestion that I have learned over the years of playing tiddlewinks and that is that proximity to the wink is extremely important in many cases you will find that great success can be had when you position yourself with your face adjacent to the wink so close in fact that you are breathing on it... this can be accomplished by ensuring your playing area is large and flat ( a bed is a great option) so that you can lie down and get your face up close to the wink so you can explore all the various playing angles.... this game of tiddlewinks is all about the details and if you take the time to do the hands on exploration needed I guarantee you it will drive the person you are playing with crazy.

Hey but what do I know... I don't play professionally but I do like to wet my whistle from time to time.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

It works just fine:

When you're nose to nose your toes are in it.

When you're toe to toe your nose is in it.

Many ladies are keen on this!

• Like 1

Guest discr33t

I may be way out here, but in my experience, women are tall in the legs, and most men when positioned for intimacy line up pretty well with at least one erogenous zone and with a bit of stretching all zones are game.

No troubles up, no troubles down.

Just my experience, feel free to correct

Perspective from a short lady.

I am 4'10" and I've seen all heights.

I always look at it as a positive, being short I can climb in things than someone else couldn't, I could help a child in the play equipment (cause I am short) and while doing that, I have fun. I reach for things easier than if someone was taller than me, who would have a challenge.

On the other hand, someone taller than me can help me reach for higher things in my cupboards, or see things at a different view than I can (birds eye view)

I haven't came across anyone shorter than I am, although I would be grateful because I understand what being short is like.

Besides, having a tall gentleman there's many different aspects we could enjoy. List goes on.

Just have fun with height and think about the positives.

• Like 2

I'm just shy of 5'11".. and while some people find it a bit intimidating.. especially if they're vertically challenged.. I assure them I'm a pussycat :)

I don't find it an issue and I only wear heels when requested.. most find it exciting to be with a taller woman.. so it's fun for me when that attitude prevails.

• Like 4

Heights doesn't matter when you are laying down' horizontally' and siding up and down each other's bodies :icon_lol:

As Amanda-Lee said, seek the positive! And I hear ya Carrie, I'm 5'11 so as you say, some find it intimidating. No matter the height or height difference, it's all about the experience and attitude you go with into it ;)

• Like 3

Pushing 6'4" myself so I've never been with a taller woman. I've have been with some rather petite ones though. The height difference can be a lot of fun. Challenging if you are into standing positions, although if you can always pick them up! The possibilities are endless.