Women who love their job

Guest ChantalSummers

Great thread someguy!! And I couldn't agree more. I absolutely love what I and love meeting new people!!

This was such an Amazing Post

Thank you :)

I as well truly do love my job and I couldnt see myself doing anything else

I love each and everyone of my clients and I have a close bond/friendship with most if not all of my clients

Kisses to all and Stay Sexy

• Like 1

I don't know of too many dancers who "love" their job but do know that some still make a good income. An elite dancer (call her Nancy) told me that an average girl who works full time could pull in $125K annually. Nancy is above average and takes 3 or 4 southern vacations a year. She bought a house (obviously with a mortgage) and a nice car by the time she was 20. She is quite the landlord today. I know of another lady in same boat but believe she's full or part owner in a new spa. Another drives a very nice car plus has 3 children. All are in late 30's and all still look stunning. If a dancer smiles a lot, circulates, pleasant to talk with and not immediately asking for dances, she can do very well.

• Like 2

From most of the girls I've chatted to, It seems like most MA's truly love their work. They enjoy giving and receiving pleasure and meeting new people within their boundaries. So far the only reply's have come from two well known and popular MA's, one of which I have had the pleasure of the meeting and the other I have chatted a lot with and will meet in the future. As I expect an outstanding experience from her as she loves her job.

I'll like to hear from any SP's who love their work also.

With the right attitude, this job can be lots of fun which is why I am still here after all those years. The other day one of my SP friends emailed me a list of things she likes about her job. It is a long list.

Have fun everyone! There are many worse jobs out there.

• Like 1

I've met several more MA's that love their job. I had great times with these women. As they truly enjoy making us men feel good. And it makes them happy to do also :)

That is why they are successful in this business.

I spent a lot of time "doing the drill". Trying to find meaningful work to satisfy the mind, body and soul as well as meet obligations. Mostly that turned into a huge stress factor because, while I was good at it, I didn't "love" it. I always thought it would be cool to be a sex worker in some capacity but was too focused on the "normal" stuff to think much about it. I have friends in the industry who always said I'd be good at it.

So, when I hit a crossroads a bit ago I said why not. Let's try something I love where I get to play by my rules. It's taken me awhile to establish myself for a variety of reasons but here I am, loving what I do, loving the people I meet and being true to myself even if that means I do things differently.

For anyone who has ever took a look at my blog or read one of my stories or read something I wrote that I was passionate about, I think my love and need for all things sensual and sexual becomes very clear. I love to please, to entice, to pleasure and satisfy. I also love to explore. There is a whole lotta love for me in doing what I do and I thank everyone who has allowed me to do it *rawr*

• Like 9

I spent a lot of time "doing the drill". Trying to find meaningful work to satisfy the mind, body and soul as well as meet obligations. Mostly that turned into a huge stress factor because, while I was good at it, I didn't "love" it. I always thought it would be cool to be a sex worker in some capacity but was too focused on the "normal" stuff to think much about it. I have friends in the industry who always said I'd be good at it.

So, when I hit a crossroads a bit ago I said why not. Let's try something I love where I get to play by my rules. It's taken me awhile to establish myself for a variety of reasons but here I am, loving what I do, loving the people I meet and being true to myself even if that means I do things differently.

For anyone who has ever took a look at my blog or read one of my stories or read something I wrote that I was passionate about, I think my love and need for all things sensual and sexual becomes very clear. I love to please, to entice, to pleasure and satisfy. I also love to explore. There is a whole lotta love for me in doing what I do and I thank everyone who has allowed me to do it *rawr*

Amazing answer.... i really need to travel to Halifax.

• Like 1

Guest Ver**icaTre*ts

I would not call being a MA a job... I see it more as a hobby that allows me to purchase some nice things from time to time.

I have a terribly boring and common 'normal' job 5 days a week... but I get to let loose and have some fun on the other two days at CMJ. I have always enjoyed making fantasies come true, but 'regular dating' is very tedious and plagued with catfish (reference to a very amusing MTV show). I think that being a MA is a great way to have some fun, meet some interesting people, and save some extra money. What's not to like?

Guest S****r

I absolutely LOVE what I do.

One of my favorite quotations is:

The happiest people in the world are those who do two things:

1. Figure out what it is they love to do

2. Figure out a way to get people to pay them to do it!

I definitely feel I have achieved that.

Thank you to all of you for the wonderful comments. You are right -I really didn't expect to enjoy it so much!

I love men- the smell of a crisp white shirt; their honesty and straightforwardness; their dedication. This is a way to have joy with a man fully, without having to play by the rules. Love it, love it, love it!

The women I have met so far are highly intelligent and excellent judges of human nature. I am grateful for their friendship, too, its been a real pleasure.

I think within our lifetimes the business will become widely accepted.

And I am also grateful to CERB, for providing the format and structure for positivity!

Cheers,

Ann

• Like 1

I thought that I would bump this thread up. with bill-36 on the news front. I hoped to hear from many more Cerb woman, about how they enjoy their jobs of making men feel good and sharing pleasure. It would be nice to know they are here because they enjoy doing this for a living and not because they have to do it?

I blogged about this recently. I lovey job, most days. I think it is crazy to think that I never have bad days or I will love it forever. People evolve and change and that's great. I was a dancer for a few years and I had so much fun but, when I went back after starting my SPing, I found myself feeling...not so great about it.

With the whole c36 fiasco it is so important that people come out to say this stuff. Yes we are happy but it isn't all rainbows and butterflies (no job is). That makes it, IMO, more respectable. Maybe that's just me.

All that to say - I love this more than anything I've done. When that changes I'll be gone but I hope I leave on a high note after putting smiles on your faces like you've put on mine :)

• Like 3

It would be a very hard not enjoy this type of life style. I have been very blessed with the company I have met and appreciate you guys very much.

I adore the industry. For me it is an absolute perfect fit. I love adventure, passion and discovering things about yourself that you didn't even know existed within you. It's exhilarating and exciting. I think of my self very lucky to have discovered it.

I am going to be attending University but even once that is complete I do plan on continuing with this part of my life as well. Not forever, but for a while. It is not easy to walk away from this. You meet wonderful people, your constantly developing relationships and sometimes they evolve into true friendships. How could you just leave all that behind?

• Like 7

Well I enjoy it so much and give myself so much into it that after a busy day because I really totally give myself so entirely I just sleep like a baby!!

Of course as sexy Cute0aza0Button puts it not all days R dreams days but when it is gentlemen provide us so much with their laughter, kisses and the nice time they spent and give us and just have us fly away real high that oh wow who wants to say no I don't like that job!!!

Barbara

xxxxooo

• Like 2

Wow What A Great Post/Read Someguy! I Am An Sp & I Got Into This Business Way Before My Child. I Got Into The Business Because I Love To Have Fun! I Love Meeting New People & I Love Exploring New Adventures! "I Absolutely Love All Aspects Of This Business & That Includes Giving & Reciving." When The Connection & Chemistry Is There It Just Makes For A Better Encounter/Experience Together.

Xo Jody

Edited by JodyWild
  • Like 2

I've found that the best experiences I've had so far are with women who have told me they love this job. They truly enjoy making men happy and giving men pleasure. But are worried how this Bill C36 will affect their lives.

These women truly love their jobs and give of themselves willing to make us happy :)

I hope most of the women on Cerb feel the same way :)

I agree with the OP and I enjoyed reading all these positive comments ....

... but I'd like to also add that whoever, with good intent, supports Bill C36, would do well to read a thread like this.

As SPs, we're not victims. We're professionals. We chose, and continue to choose every day. If you read "Dilbert" cartoons you'll see that being a software engineer in a badly-managed company can be more miserable than being a SP. As someone who has been a software engineer in a badly-managed company and is currently also a happy SP, I can attest to that.

... and if some bad person abducted someone and forced her to work as a pizza delivery worker that doesn't mean all pizza delivery should become illegal. Ditto for sex work. So, when folks use that argument for bills like C36 it makes no sense to me.

.Tanya

• Like 1

Even now after the Bill has passed. The women who are surviving so far, seem to be the women who really love being a companion. They truly enjoy spending their time with us men and ensuring that we enjoy there time with them. They have built there reputations and have many regular clients that continue to see them. Their love of their job is what truly set's them apart. It's not a job to them, it's there life :) Many of the women I have seen have told me that they love this lifestyle and will continue to do it as long as they can. And I see these women as often as I can. And have appreciated the special times that we have share and will share :)

I'm fairly new to this, and I am loving every moment! I have always had a large sexual appetite and it just made sense for me to get involved. It is way better than I ever imagined! And it's you gents that make it so wonderful.

Someguy - Although I completely agree that we (I) get immense satisfaction out of making others (you) happy, there is also the added bonus of getting satisfied in other ways ;-).

I couldn't imagine a better 'job' where every time you see someone you walk away with a sense of euphoria. It's magical.

• Like 2