Tan lines... turn on or turn off ??

With the end of summer, :-(, marks the end of short skirts, summer dresses, short shorts, tight jeans, t-shirts, and wonderful people suntanning in the parks and at the beach. And the end of natural tan lines.

Tan lines are they a turn on for you ? Do you find them sexy and appealing or...

But these are a turn on for me:

tumblr_lubapzdzF11qzxs2so1_500.jpgtumblr_maev8sltrk1reg9dxo1_500.jpgtumblr_ma85qrq2Aj1qkm9pho1_500.jpgtumblr_maidwgGp8B1r600xqo1_500.jpgtumblr_m9y0fcpIMD1qzcd36o1_500.jpg

And for you, Tan lines: In or out ?

But this is not bad either...

tumblr_mamn7nfSfQ1r2mc2eo1_1280.jpg

• Like 8

A tan line thread! Brilliant idea. Time for some research. :)

Subtle but effective :)

tumblr_m9e2d0oqd91r8w0qdo1_500.jpg

Tan lines are very sexy, I like them, it is not a turn off for me. However, I'm very aroused and love women with beautiful white porcelain skin. Not to take anything away from this thread...just saying ;)

img-megan-fox-1_103203615724.jpg_med_thumb.jpg

And really super hot with tattoo's

LynnPops-blonde-tattoo-white-skin_342.jpg?1335699514

A big yes vote for tan lines, I find them very sexy, and the smaller the untanned spot, the better, since I can tell how little they were wearing....:grin:

Edited by The General

I love them. I could theoretically tan nude in my backyard.. but I wear a bikini to keep my tanlines intact. I also do when I go to the tanning bed.

• Like 2

I like women. Period. Tanned or not, soft white, or tanned all over, inked, well, the list could be endless.

But with the summer ending, I'm becoming already nostalgic about these lines, sometimes subtle, sometimes very obvious, but always showing some hidden secrets for the pleasure of the eye.

So, to the tan lines:

tumblr_m2waoyI1x41rpn3veo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m72bgbGuHw1r5cndfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0f3hfjvAm1r7ox1ho1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I personally find tan lines tacky. Especially bikini tan lines. Too 80's-hairband-groupie looking for my taste.

I prefer topless tanning and a skimpy g-string if at all possible, like in Vegas or Miami, to get as much golden tan allover as possible. If it's somewhere more family friendly, I'm more appropriate with a Brazillian cut bottom and tiny bikini top and wear more sunblock to prevent tanlines I have to fix later.

I can say literally that it's all good :)

I love running my tongue along tan lines, but fair skin is beautiful, and overall tans are really sexy. So it's all good. :)

I generally prefer tan lines, especailly if the lines enhance the natural body shape. That being said, tanning bed tan lines are exempt as they are just so ..... fake. On the flip side, I saw tan lines on my wife for years and then we went on a vacation where she had the opportunity to eliminate all tan lines - a great turn on.

I personally find tan lines tacky. Especially bikini tan lines. Too 80's-hairband-groupie looking for my taste.

Good idea! I love the 80s.. I'll start a band. The topless tanliners

• Like 1

Like many here, tan lines or not, I just enjoy beautiful women. Having said that, they do draw your attention to parts of the body in a very nice way.

Much about te 1980s that I didn't like that much ... But tan lines aren't on the list.

I'm neutral when it comes to tan lines on breasts but I love to see the Texas thonghorn(word game I have, sounds like longhorn) which i9s best described with pictures.

texas-thong-horn-21.jpg

texas-thong-horn-54.jpg

texas-thong-horn-38.jpg

texas-thong-horn-36.jpg

• Like 1