Do women really like to be spanked?

I know some women like to be spanked.

But do most woman really like to be spanked.

and if so, is it a light playful spank, a medium spank.

Or spanking that will leave hand prints on the but.

Just curious, I wouldn't like to hurt a woman, unless it really turns them on?

But I could never really do more then a playful spank.

Just like to get your opinion?

• Like 7

You are a thread machine SomeGuy.....My answer to your question is , it depends.

It depends on the situation, it depends on the guy, it depends on the woman.

This is a question that is highly subjective.

• Like 1

Good Question Someguy!

For Myself As A Woman, Yes! I Like A Little Light To Medium Spank Every Now & Then. It's A Turn On For Me!

It Kinda Gets Me Going!..It's Turning Me On Just Thinking About It.

Everybody Is Different Tho! It May Turn Some On & Others It May Not!

Spank Me Anytime! ;-)

• Like 1

A little light playful spanking on the behind can be fun ;)

However, there are a select few out there who may and try and use this playful method as a defence as they turned the playful fun it into something vile, such as slapping a lady very hard , because they are sick and are looking to hurt her and see the reaction that goes along with it-those kind deserve to be slapped right back ;)

Keep it light and keep it fun ;)

• Like 8

Guest S*rca****sid

I haven't met a woman who didn't like a little spank during sex. Not everyone is the same, some like a little tap and others wanted it hard enough to leave a red hand print.

I personally love to be spanked...whether its in the bedroom or even just as my man passes me by in the hallway

I also really enjoy being bent over your knee and being spanked like that...Then Again I do quite enjoy being punished ;)

• Like 3

There are limits and you should be careful not to cause harm. Otherwise you may end up in deep poopoo. Some girls like it, in the heat of the moment. However, what I have discovered over the years is that the girls who really like a bit of spanking during action, mainly doggy, also like to lightly pull their hair and call them names... none I can quote here :D So, there is a combination of things, not just spanking. Dirty talking, hair pulling, spanking, all in the same category of fun, within limits of course.

Its a game. It turns them on, sometimes. When it does it really gets hot, hot, hot. But, its not for everyone.

• Like 1

Years ago I met a woman off a chat line that just wanted to be spanked. It was obviously a turn on for her as when I put her over my knee and playfully spanked her, her panties got so wet that they actually gave off some spray. She ended up squeezing her legs together, gyrating, squealing and totally soaking the floor. So yes, I guess some women do like it.

I have been known to enjoy being spanked. I also have been whipped on occasion, and liked it. Hair pulling? Yes please. HOWEVER, it depends on the mood, the moment and the individual. If I was meeting a client for the first time and he started off with this - I'd be pissed lol. S&M, even mild forms, is hugely based on mutual respect and trust. That doesn't come without effort from both sides, as well as history.

• Like 8

Pretty much every girl I've been with at least liked it as an occasional thing. Not sure about a whole session though lol.

Guest ChantalSummers

I absolutely adore being spanked!! As for the type of spanking it truly depends on where we are and how much I trust and know the sexy lady or handsome man ;-)... For the most part I love it all mmmm yummmm.

Hmm, In that case I could be talked into some playful spanking on some nice bum. Not enough to hurt, but maybe to leave some hand prints. Only if the woman really enjoys it.

LOVE IT! I'm 95% usually the one to initiate it or ask to be spanked. I am far from shy when it comes to asking to be spanked or what I like. A number have been quite surprised when I ask but then get right in to it. Spank Me!!:spank:

I also really liked being spanked. But I'd have to agree it's not something I'd want a client to be doing within the first minute of our first meeting. I tend to only like it with specific clients

• Like 4

I enjoy some erotic spanking and was privileged to have been able to provide it once even though I was a complete novice.

Trust is a huge thing once you get into the deeper arenas of spanking and people should realize this aspect. Also spanking is NOT just about hitting someone's ass. There ARE right and wrong ways to spank and right and wrong places. There are some areas that you need to spank lighter and some you can go harder with. I am not an expert but I have done some research and also experienced it first hand. While I may enjoy a spanking on my nice juicy ass, I do not like it on the backs of my thighs unless it's light.

Like any form of rougher play, you need to approach it first with the mind then with the body. Establish some boundaries and trust and then enjoy the hell out of it. I would hope someone, as Savannah said, on a first meeting wouldn't suddenly just go to town with no prior discussion.

tumblr_n3ne53f8Kq1ttddooo7_500.jpg

tumblr_n3ne53f8Kq1ttddooo5_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Joy Smith perhaps

Probably should ask Peter McKay and Stephen Harper I suppose. They are honorable. Especially if they are spanking that sexy girl Joy Smith. By the Jesus she won't like that !!!!

"Oh Peter Peter....that was a "Nordic" spank !!!!! You are going to Hell in a handbasket and to jail you bad boy " ;)

Then next sentence "Spank me you honorable bitch Peter RFN"

• Like 2

Guest S****r

No, not all women like it.

When someone does it to me the phrase "What the hell! Fuck off! " immediately jumps to mind. (and I very rarely swear! lol)

I do allow it lightly, if it is something that turns the guy on, but for me it does absolutely nothing. And every single time I have thought, "Why the hell do guys think that a girl would like that!" (unless they are into bdsm) But after reading this thread, my eyes have been opened to how many girls apparently do enjoy it.

Still....doesn't do a thing for me, though.

Guest Be***iful****lah

I enjoy getting spanked....but the intensity varies for the context of each moment.

Light, soft spanks: When I get off the bed and make my way to the washroom and you reach over and tap me...love it! You should know that if you walk casually by me, naked or not I can't help but reach over and give you a small flirty spank. It's my equivalent of a wink;)

Medium intensity: you hear the slap and it just barely stings as things are starting to get heated up... A hint of the rawness to come.

Good, strong smack: In the heat of the moment, everything feels explosive, I want to scream it feels so good and then he slaps me. I know it left a handprint but it reminds me of how he was able to let himself go for that moment.

And I frickin love it when I can tell he's so into it that he's like this hungry wild animal.

That red handprint on my ass later will make me smile as I remember those passionate moments.

But ya ...hope he can tell where I am at when it comes to the varying levels :)

Please don't spank me hard when you first see me:)