What is seduction to you?

Just wanted to know what your definition or experience is with seduction.

Seducing or being Seduced.

This seems to be a lost art these days, most of the time it is, you meet a new woman, take a shower and start having sex and then it is over.

For me the seduction starts at the email or chat, where you get to know the woman before you meet her, You learn about her and she about you. There is chemistry between you before you even know what each other looks at. She tries to entice you by her words at what she will do to you.

Then you make your date, and the anticipation between the time you meet becomes unbearable. When the door opens she hug and kiss like you already know, she holds your hand and brings you into the room, while looking deeply into your eyes. You start with a bit of wine and little chit chat, while you stare at her eyes. A little bit of touching of the arm or cheeks thru out the getting to know each other period. Then the first kiss, a little kiss, that leads to deeper kissing, then the slow caressing of each other's body as you each get excited. As the clothing drops, you start exploring each other's body with you lips tongues and hands. More kissing and , sucking of each others nipples, tongues in each other mouths and ears. Then passionate love making. Then post-coital cuddles and kissing. More talking, and maybe a shower together. Then time to get dress. The good bye is long and full of hugs and kisses. At this point in time, you know you will be back again and again.

Not many girls do this, I have found several that MA's that still practice this art, not to the extent of my example above, but they seduce you first with their minds then their bodies :) So far most of them are Ex or current CMJ MA's. I've mentioned them before in other threads. They offer an experience like no others and are all strictly MA's. Being seduced is fun.

Or maybe I am just easy :)

Let's here your thoughts of the art of seduction, Have you experience it, What do you think seduction is?

• Like 6

Guest P**aq

I agree the art of seduction can certainly begin at the beginning; the chat as you you have suggested. I've been echanging emails with one woman the past month while waiting for references and whatnot to be confirmed in my behalf. None of the exchanges have been the least bit sexual in content, they have been purely, getting to know her/what she is like and trading information about me as well. I don't know if it completely qualifies as seduction, but to me it is a form of intimacy that will eventually...hopefully ;) be carried out physically.

Mathematically, I suppose intimacy = seduction to me.

I kinda think a lot of what we look for in this hobby is that element of seduction.... that feeling that we are seducing sexually a beautiful sexy lady or more often that the amazing women we meet are sexually seducing us through their acts of enticement and temptation.

The ladies who I have met who are especially adept at the art of seduction have an innate ability to be charming ... to ascertain after just a few minutes of conversation or the exchange of a handful of texts or emails what makes us tick...what things will heighten our desire for them. They use their intelligence ... the ability to choose just the right word that will create sexual association in our mind ..., the use humour to relax us and make us feel comfortable so that we let down our inhibitions and and of course they use physical contact... a touch or a kiss and their amazing smell to arouse our interest.

Seduction is creating that relaxed welcoming environment that is also highly sexually charged... it's really amazing because we know in this industry that sex will happen but yet we desire the seduction,,, the atmosphere of lust and desire... the undeniable feeling that the two people there in the room are being drawn together by something more powerful than just a sex act.

Now maybe that is just me ... maybe that is what i have experienced and need... in my most successful encounters i have generally had significant contact with the lady before the meeting.. we have talked and gotten to know a bit about each other .... this contact by phone or text or email is like a pursuit... sometime me pursuing her .. sometime her pursuing me ... but in ether it creates an environment of seduction and passion that i find amazing.

Sorry for the rambling... because all i really know is that the seduction is important to me the feeling of pursuit and attraction is very important to me.... the intensity is important to me...

Just my opinion..

• Like 5

I really like this question. I don't have a complete answer. But the main thing: seduction is an activity performed upon the mind of the subject, not the body.

Everyone's concept of sexuality sits within a complex web of mental associations -- some of them common, some unique. These associations aren't about how sex is done; it's about what sex means to that person. It's about who they think they are sexually, what they desire, what they think sex promises for them, what they'll admit to and what they won't, what they're eager for and what they're afraid of. Tug on those threads, and you trigger deep responses not just about sex but about identity.

Seduction is about pulling gently on those threads, and the better you know the person (or can predict them), the more effective the seduction will be. Ultimately you're creating an intensely sexual state of mind. But it's not just about making sex happen, but about making the subject want that sex to happen, so that they invest themselves fully and deeply in what follows.

• Like 7

Guest Be***iful****lah

You have succumbed over and over again to your thoughts and fantasies of scenarios that you imagine. Or maybe you have only dreamed of the intense passion you would feel.

You are both in the room, both holding back, trying to be cordial. You both know what you want and desire, but no one really makes a move.

And then that moment happens. He looks at you, but this time there is a flicker. The wall slipped down for a split second and you are almost certain you saw a hunger in his eyes.

Your fingers barely brush against each other, but it feels like electricity is shooting through every nerve in your body.

You are wondering, waiting, questioning.....for that pivotal moment when let all of the walls come crashing down.

That precise moment when he presses your body against his, and you feel his hand reach down and cup your ass. It's over.

With nothing to hold back the burning fire of lust, the only thing left to do is quench the fire.

Seduction: that moment where you wait...you wonder...you question...you feel it in the air but you are just not sure. That heightened expectation, the suspicion that there is indeed an aching, a longing. That is ultimate seduction for me.

Seduction is exactly how you just put it. The art of seduction on the other hand can be not what you wear, but how you're wearing it(ex a nice piece of lingerie goes a long way leave a little big for the imagination) Also, the saying goes' seduce the mind you can have my body' conversation between 2 parties prior to meeting goes a very long way it gives you a sense of character, but also allows one to define the compatibility between the two parties. Some Sp's don't enjoy going back and forth daily through email I on the other hand don't mind it! I always enjoy getting a sense of ones personality and their techniques on seduction!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 5

I can vouch for what Siren says about conversation before two people meet. Her and I have exchanged a few emails back and forth and we both agree it will make our first session better as we both know what we like and what we are comfortable with. Being on the same page going into a date can make for a better flowing experience. I found her to be more then willing to chat and get to know one and another better.

Its refreshing to say the least.

Seduction is about, eye contact, the cum hither look. The look that she wants to kiss you to devour you. Light touches, hot whispers in your ear. Whisper's of what she wants to do to you. And what she wants you to do. unbridled Lust.

Geez this sounds good to me :)

I'm get horny writing this. :)

Seduction can summed up in one phrase..Actions speak louder than words! Unless of course, they're dirty seductive words that are music to a man's ears. Most, if not all seductive women are certainly acquainted with the entire vocabulary! lol

To me,

Seduction is... A powerful aphrodisiac...

It is the build up of sensual tension, the anticipation of pleasure to come...

Seduction is a connection between 2 souls...

If you seek the right chemistry, allow yourself to be seduced first... ;-)

• Like 4

The fastest way to my heart is through my stomach. She loves to cook and bake and knows her way around a kitchen and grocery store and farmers market. She does not have to be a gourmet chef - just really good at the basics. That is the best way to seduce me.

• Like 1

"Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do; seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already"

Benjamin T. Russell

Whether it be through delightful, thought provoking conversation, holding hands while taking a stroll along the beach or that brief moment before your lips touch and your hands caress each other for very first time. I think the secret is the ability to let down ones guard willingly without judgement or reservation.

Jas.

• Like 4

Recently met this beautiful MA. She had the most amazing body, but it was her eye's that got me. She knew how to use her body. But when she looked at me with this sexy gaze and a little pout with her lips she had me. I just couldn't take my eyes off her gaze. She seem to focus on me and stare into my soul. Between that and her fantastic body slides and hot breath in my ears. I was entranced. That is what being seduced is like :)

After meeting many women over the last 5 years. I've experience seductions at it's best.

Some by their mesmerizing eyes. Their hot breaths in my ears. Sexy dirty whispers.

Light fingers over my body. Hot licks over various body parts. Different girls have their ways to have their way with me :)

I think of seduction as the ability for an individual to cause another to fall under their "spell" via their sensuality, charms, looks, or something special that has caught that persons attention. To cause someone to want you in a physical way. It can be a dance of chemistry and connection.

To be seduced by someone is to be intrigued by, attracted to and cause a need to have. It is best when it happens naturally but many will use their wiles and ability to seduce to get what they want.

I can't say that I've ever been seduced nor have I tried to seduce, although I've been by told some that some of my pictures do that on their own:)

• Like 3

It's that look in her eye, the movement of her touch, that's able to corrupt you into thinking of all sorts of lustful thoughts, when those thoughts were the furthest thing from your mind just a few short seconds before.

• Like 4

Guest *t**e**x

For me a big part of seduction is the woman showing genuine interest in me. Wondering who I am, what my interests might be, trying to find connections so that what follows can be even more pleasurable.

Seduction is a combination of confidence, presence & charm that makes one person magnetic on many levels.

It starts in your mind...and pushes all your buttons...

It appeals to your senses and eventually leads to uninhibited pleasures...

When you can't explain it with words entirely, you know it

It feels good...to be seduced :)

• Like 1

For me, a woman is at her most seductive when she's at her most vulnerable. I'm not one of those men who can be taken by a brute force approach. But, vulnerability is my achilles heel. It brings out my protective instinct, and she really doesn't have to do much after that. I'm more or less, helpless.

• Like 1

I find it a turn on to meet a woman that knows what she wants. She tells you what she likes and likes to kiss and show that she is turned on. Lots of kissing and heavy breathing in your ears and little kisses over your body. And talking a bit dirty.

Personally, I find seduction is when I am kissing a woman as we are undressing each other, by the time we are completely naked and she reaches down to touch me I am already at "full attention".

WIR

• Like 1