Very well said. I totally agree with what you said. Sometimes I feel that we are going too fast sometimes and are losing our way with words. Come on guys and girls......let's put some effort into this.

• Like 1

Hi Tiffany.

My comment box cut me off so adding here.

I do all my first initial bookings online. An introduction is what I expect in booking. It makes me feel more comfortable to know that I am respected as a lady. Please treat us as one. To approach a lady with these one liners is disrespectful and in my experience, is indicative of a different kind of client that I won't take a chance on. I value my approach and so happy with the Gents that are here and treat us well. :)

• Like 4

"Hi, when are you available."

Just don't cut it lol

Thanks Megan!

I recently recieved a PM saying:

"Yo Gab, 25 year old male here. How much for an hour? I really want to F@!k you."

I kindly replied to the "gentleman" and explained that the hour would be free since we would not be spending any time together!

MOD, any way of blocking certain members from contacting us again after receiving a PM of this type?

Thanks!

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling mistake
  • Like 4

I completely agree with this.

There is some info also available on this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48721

As I put in the other thread, I understand not everyone is good with writing.

And I do not expect to know everything about someone, but we all need to screen potential clients, so therefore we need to know certain information.

This is why I swear by the contact form, this allows people who are not good with writing emails, or PM's still make contact with me. But at the same time I will also collect the information I need to continue to the next step of screening.

Just my 2 cents!

• Like 3

What I get sometimes is literally "who's on now?" LMAO So guess what I do? I send them the link of our schedule ha ha

I've done that in the past, but sometimes I will respond, but from now on your just getting the link to my Ad and or website!

I agree with what was recommended. I too have had to many one-line inquires. And the same for texting.I love, U AVALIBLE! I dont even answer an inquiry of this nature,it sounds like your a gentleman of many words.

• Like 1

Good girl LOL.....you get what you give right?

I've done that in the past, but sometimes I will respond, but from now on your just getting the link to my Ad and or website!
  • Like 2

I agree, a respectful pm (or for that matter email or text) is a must. A person gets one chance to make a first impression, your pm kinda makes that first impression

RG

• Like 1

I agree, a respectful pm (or for that matter email or text) is a must. A person gets one chance to make a first impression, your pm kinda makes that first impression

RG

Exactly! First impressions last a life time!

Gabriella, Etasman started a Thread today with instructions :

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49620

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks Megan!

I recently recieved a PM saying:

"Yo Gab, 25 year old male here. How much for an hour? I really want to F@!k you."

I kindly replied to the "gentleman" and explained that the hour would be free since we would not be spending any time together!

MOD, any way of blocking certain members from contacting us again after receiving a PM of this type?

Thanks!

I'm a lawyer, so brevity is the least of my problems (smile) ... if anything, I tend to ramble on a bit. Its nice to get to know someone a bit as an icebreaker. Also, those e-mail conversations give you an easy way to start up the face to face conversation when you finally meet.

Not to mention that its just plain f...ing rude to send a lady a message like that.

• Like 2

I had my first sp encounter ever on saturday and admit I used a one liner pm. Now that I've gone through the forums and read these types of posts, I won't do it again. I totally missed the "New to this" as I was "so excited to be new to this".

• Like 2

I had my first sp encounter ever on saturday and admit I used a one liner pm. Now that I've gone through the forums and read these types of posts, I won't do it again. I totally missed the "New to this" as I was "so excited to be new to this".

Congrats on your first encounter! You missed it the first time, but at least now your reading it! Many never do! Thanks, Iam sure the next lady you contact will greatly appreciate it!

When you send a PM requesting information such as availability, please respond to the response. I answer each and every PM as quickly as possible and if between 8am and 8pm it's usually within 30mins. When I get a PM asking if I am available at, let's say, 10:30am tomorrow morning and I reply within 10 minutes saying, not until 11:30; common decency indicates that you let me know that it's not convenient...even if it takes you 12hrs to reply, a reply is warranted!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

I couldn't agree more,one liners do not do it for me and I usually do not respond to them but if I do I am on alert,not a good way to initiate a first date

alex xo

I agree with Shelly, all one liners or anything rude is deleted and fast.

I used to write back and explain my idea of proper manners but then realized if I have to explain common sense I don't want to see the person anyway.

• Like 3

Yes, I agree with you ladies. A one line Pm comes across as it may be from someone who is not serious about getting together however the tone of the Pm says a lot. I have learned that some here are 'men of few words' but that does not make them disrespectful. A message like the one Gabrielle posted though is disrespectful for sure.

It is 'funny' some people need to be taught on Pm etiquette. I doubt they comunicate that way when they send an email or letter to anyone outside of this industry. But what bothers me the most is when I get asked by someone to send a message with my availability or upon my return when I have been away only to get ignored. As Meg said common courtesy is very simple to have and expected, especially if you started or requested the communication.

• Like 2

Please don't send PMs with one likers like the classic "What's up?" or "Hi". I don't have time to start a dialogue and go back and forth. Please state your intentions from the beginning.

Please read our ads from start to finish. Don't PM me and ask what I look like, services or rates. It's all in the ad that I post everyday.

Or if you PM an SP for a certain time don't send the message then disappearing and leaving us hanging. That's why I get people to text me or call me directly because there are times when I'm not on this site when I'm at one of my incall locations.

Don't send out PMs to several SPs asking for the same time. Many of us know each other and in some cases are good friends. You will be branded as someone who is a time waster and you will never get a serious reply or be blown off and I don't mean in a good way!

• Like 1

I will reiterate what I said in the above post because it's happening to me again. Please don't send me a PM and a text asking for a specific time a couple of days in advance and then you don't respond back by text or PM when I need to confirm for the next day. If I don't hear back from you with an "Okay, I'll call you on this day an hour before we meet", there is no appointment. I'm not going to chase anyone down nor am I going to call anyone without their permission if they don't have the courtesy to reply back which takes only a minute or two. I have better things to do with my time.

• Like 2

I used to write back and explain my idea of proper manners but then realized if I have to explain common sense I don't want to see the person anyway.

It is so refreshing to read something so terse, on point, and logical!

Touch

It is 'funny' some people need to be taught on Pm etiquette. I doubt they comunicate that way when they send an email or letter to anyone outside of this industry.

My primary job is one that is done 90% via email communication and believe me, the majority of people out there do not communicate properly by way of email even outside of this industry.

Most people treat PM's, emails, and message boards like they're talking to a long lost friend on MSN. This morning at work I got more than one mail from "clients" (for lack of better wording so that I don't go into what I do) that consisted of 4 to 5 words expecting me to understand what they want.

As a newbie to this site/industry I don't think it's a viable excuse to say "but I'm a newbie" either. I'm taking the time to read the boards and make sure that I don't offend the lovely women who work in this industry.

I really appreciate all the input put forward by the SP's on this site. Although I will be taking my time to make the jump from participating on the board to actually meeting with a SP all of the input & information is wonderful.

common sense unfortunately is not all that common :-(