The Perfect GFE MA session

This year I've met several of the top GFE MA's in ottawa. Each one has their own special way of making the client feel like a king in their own way. They are all beautiful and sexy in different ways. What I will describe is what I thiink would be a perfect GFE MA session based on what I consider the best of each MA and combining them into what I think would be a great session.:)

The perfect MA would be sexy, kind, enjoy her job and maybe certified or really know how to do a great massage to ease my pain.

Step 1. The Welcome and Introduction.

After the door opens, the girl will hug and kiss me like a long lost boy friend. take me to the couch where we would talk and neck like teenagers :)

Step 2.

She will stand up offer me hand and take me into her room, where she will slowly strip out of her clothes, while I admire her body. Then she will slowly take off my clothes placing them carefully on a chair so as not to wrinkle or if she has a pant valet press (see my other post) she can have my pants wrinkle free by the time I leave :)

Step 3.

She will then take me to the shower where the water is just right and briing me to the shower where we will have slippery fiun, this is ususally fun where we can kiss and soap each other up

Step 4.

On to the massage table or even better would be a bed as there is more room for better body slides:) as a massage table is pretty small.

If I have met the girl already, I will offer to massage her first.

otherwise she will give me a sensual theraputic massage.

step 5

A long session of body slides and kissing, mutual fondling and lot's of kissing :). as you can tell by now I like lots of kissing.

step 6

The flip where there is more bodyslides and kissing. This should go on for a while, not a minute or two

step 7

The release, this may vary with the MA and menu offered.

But it is must be slow , teasing and erotic. She should try to make this last as long as he can hold out.

step 8

Final cleanup, if time allows a final relaxing massage and more erotic shower fun :)

step 8

Get dress and with a great hug and kiss goodbye, back to work with a smile I will go

This is my ideal perfect MA session.

What is yours perfect session.

The Who say it best:

"See me

Feel me

Touch me

Heal me". :)

I enjoy massaging the woman. That's my favourite part of the experience, the feel of her hot fit body, and the sense that she's enjoying our time together, as much as I am.

• Like 1

I was hoping that thread would generate more interest.

Maybe show MA's what they could do or offer to make the GFE encounter more enjoyable for you. Here is a chance to describe your perfect account.

Maybe the MA come here to see what you would like in your encounter?

It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into what might be the perfect MA GFE session. Very nice thoughts. I look at your post as an idealized experience. Maybe if you discussed with your fav MA, she might be able to help you along the way?

Now, I'm going to bring out my own personal neurosis. Personally, and I say this not to nit-pic, but I prefer to handle my clothes myself. I was recently at an MP & the very nice lady offered to help dress me. Very uncomfortable for me. I don't like people doing things for me like that.

Wish you the best in your search.

I'm may be wrong.. I'm not an MA.. but most aren't GFE?

QUite a few actually advertise as GFE MA these days. BUT, what each girl means by GFE differs from girl to girl - which is likely why people aren't responding here.

MAs, generally, do not offer more than a massage with release. When I was an MA, I did not, ever. What happens in your session is really up to the girl once you're in the room. So trying to script your session, or to talk about receiving more than the standard MA fare, is still pretty taboo. When you read the reviews of most MAs, you'll read 'now I won't go into details', or something like that. Because what goes on in there is really no ones business but the MA and that particular client.

Posting expectations or desires of more in these sessions I think could cause gentleman to always expect these types of services when visiting an MA, and honestly, most of the time they will NOT get those services. Not even if she says GFE - some girls just mean GFE in attitude, or kisses on the body.

• Like 6

I don't want to get into a list or try to indicate a structure to a massage like this. What you describe is close to what is usually offered by CMJ or Angies spas and some of the more expensive independants.

So I will make several observations. The term GFE massage has only been around for maybe the last year or so, and my guess is that was a way for a lady to market herself by possibly offering a little more mileage than had previously been generally understood as an MA session.

The goal posts seem to continually move. Two things that you list were not normally offered, kissing and a varied release menu (usually a hand release was the standard). I don't think kissing is offered too often, but definitely more options for the release seem to be happening including full service.

Possibly your best bet is to hire an SP who has a reputation for a good massage, as I don't think you'll be spending any more as it works out.

I was just describing what I thought would be my perfect session. By GFE I meant mostly just kissing and cuddling. I've had some really great Massage sessions with a lot of kissing and found the session highly erotic and sensual. Some MA's are the next best thing to Full Service SP.

Additional Comments:

Also, I just had a awesome session with a MA that exceeded my expectations because we had this awesome connection :). It did not follow my perfect session script, but it was like a true GFE with lots of cuddling and kissing :)

I've had many more GFE Massage sessions since I started this thread.

And the session that i described in the first post are sessions that have been given to me by either CMJ or exCMJ girls. They seem to know the art of seduction. That's why they seem to be the best girls overall. Some other girls at the other spa's are doing the same things,but they are trained by an ex cmj girl. But generally all GFE MA's that are true GFE's have been a lot of fun.

Except for the finish I find in general GFE MA's give a more sensual session as they kiss, and offer full body to body contact and continuous stroking and touching. They know how to tease and prolong the pleasure for an explosive ending. Plus the before and after shows are so much fun. :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

I don't know why I missed this one. Someguy, for me, the perfect GFE massage experience is not about a list of services, a script or well prepared shower etc...

The perfect GFE experience can only be measured by how I feel when I walk out the door. For me, it will always be determined by the genuineness of the session. If I leave feeling like I was the most important/sexiest man in the world for the last hour or two then I know I have just had an amazing GFE experience.

Another year of great sessions. Each woman offers a unique and sensual GirlFriend Experience. Haven't had my ultimate dream GFE session yet. But getting close to it. May never get it. But the hunt is part of the fun. Met many girls that offer 75% of what I want. Now if I could the best skills of each of the girls and combined them into one perfect MA, I would be happy. But until then, will need to keep looking for that ultimate experience.

Any of you think that you have had your perfect session yet?

Guest st*****ens**ors

I'm not looking for a perfect experience. To burden an MA with that expectation would feel unfair.

I'm grateful to meet someone who treats me with kindness, and who takes time to talk with and touch me not out of obligation or as part of a transaction, but out of, apparently, sincere interest and desire to make me happy. But I can't script it and wouldn't want to.

I want to encounter a person, not a puppet. Having her leave the session feeling appreciated and valued is as important to me as feeling that way myself.

If she kisses me I am thrilled. I love to be kissed. If she doesn't I respect her boundaries, and the experience isn't diminished by that respect. I was hoping to experience real, meaningful contact with a person, and they come with boundaries and expectations of their own.

I've only had one negative experience, with an MA who, though well reviewed, clearly was going through the motions and wanted me gone so she could get back to her day.

Each of the other experiences has been wonderful. Not perfect, but wonderful, as in I left full of wonder.

I don't really want to analyze it more than that.

After 7 years. I've had many great experiences. Each one different based on the woman's experience. But mostly I have learned that it comes down to connection and chemistry. With the right woman this leads to greater intimacy and passion. Every session that ends well can be considered a great session. Their can never be the "Perfect Session", but each one can be memorable and better with each repeat session.

I haven't seen this thread before you bumped it.

Is there really some girl in 2017 that doesn't offer what you added in your first post?

Actually you are correct. Most girls offer most of what I want. Some sessions are better due to chemistry and connection. Some because the girl really enjoys what they are doing.

Some girls are more sensual then others. And then some offer a bit more if you become a regular.

• Like 1