I've been thinking of booking with Porscha, but haven't seen any reviews here. I'm sure she is a great companion as she has been around for a long time, but I was just wondering if you guys would recommend her for a fairly inexperienced and fresh kind of hobbyist, and kind of what to expect from the visit.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw her for the first time in April...she was taller than me in heals lol which doesn't take much...greeted with an incredible smile and dressed as I requested right down to the lipstick...showed me around for a bit then took me to her canopy bed..there she slowly kissed me to relax me and it was on..she is not a spinner and not a bbw either but wow...her touch, her laugh and her enjoyment was by far amazing...never rushed..never looked at her clock we just had an amazing time..I asked for a gfe and she delivered....so I say go for it..

• Like 2

I saw her for the first time in April...she was taller than me in heals lol which doesn't take much...greeted with an incredible smile and dressed as I requested right down to the lipstick...showed me around for a bit then took me to her canopy bed..there she slowly kissed me to relax me and it was on..she is not a spinner and not a bbw either but wow...her touch, her laugh and her enjoyment was by far amazing...never rushed..never looked at her clock we just had an amazing time..I asked for a gfe and she delivered....so I say go for it..

Thanks for the review. I have heard some good things about her, have not had the pleasure yet but......

Glad you enjoyed.

• Like 2

To the OP. I have not seen Porscha for some time but still remember my time with her. Enough said I think, she will make you feel like a King.

• Like 2

I have been with her several times now with each time better than before. To me she is sensual with a capital S. Would not hesitate to recommend her.

• Like 2

Just to be clear you can't go wrong with either Porscha or Felina. Why even bother to choose? See one, then the other. :)

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of a duo with Felina and Porscha several years ago, when they were doing that together. I had been with Porscha several times before, but never Felina. All I can say is WOW, I walked out of there on wobbly legs and had the biggest grin on my face for the rest of the week.