Sexy Stefanie?

Guest ***rgi*****9
she has removed herself from the dnr/dnd list

In that case does anyone have any info on her?

Any comments on Stefanie yet? I tried to contact her last weekend but it was late and i didn't hear back from her.

Guest m**al**4

Same here, I have been tempted as well but would like some first hand reviews before calling.

She's the only SP that I am really curious about right now. I saw that her ad was off of EC for several days; it is back now though. The next time I take the plunge, it will likely be with her. Any info at would be IMMEASURABLY appreciated! PM, if you do not wish to post here, but it seems like a lot of lads are interested in her as well.

No real info out there. She was on "Do Not Discuss" list for a while (apparently, she'd requested the mod and mod deleted or locked the threads that mentioned her).

If you are referring to "Wild Thing" Stephanie (Advertises here on cerb) she is not on the DNR list at this time. She is an active member here on cerb and another lady with the same name however advertises on BP who is not allowed on cerb so be sure not to get the two confused, wild thing has brought it to my attention that the other lady is advertising with the same name and it's causing some confusion.

Issue I see is none of the members here on cerb are publicly recommending her at this time. She may be asking clients not to speak about her publicly (Some ladies do this) but you be the judge and without a recommendation from another member you take that chance.

I'm going to try and book time with her this weekend. I also wanted to get info beforehand though - very interested in seeing her though!

She has me intrigued but I am traveling here on business and need a recommendation. Otherwise I am very intrigued by the Asian girls advertising. Anyone willing to steer a newby in the right direction would be appreciated.