Food For Thought

I recently heard of a provider who asked the prospective client for his weight and then refused service once the weight was revealed.

At first I thought this was very bold and insulting but the more I reflect on this the more I realize that providers most definitely have the right to ask weight, height, race etc and refuse service based on anything that would be a turn off for that provider.

I think if you are unusually tall, short, thin or thick you should disclose this to the provider upon your first phone call or text to that provider. At the same time if you have any sexual problems like you can't get hard or ��� to quickly or whatever you should also disclose this as it would take away any anxiety upon meeting or any awkward moments upon your arrival.

In short we see pictures of providers before we meet them so we generally know what to expect, while I don't agree that we send pictures of ourselves to providers I do feel that they have the right to know what they are getting into. I think this would give them the right to refuse service before an appointment is made and at the very least give them a mental image of what the session will be like so service can be first rate.

Just my two cents....

I've always been surprised that more don't ask for more info. I've always thought that it's got to be a bit scary for sp's not know who is going to show up and what they will look like, how they will act etc. As we get a bit older I think most of us become more open minded about looks and stuff (but we all have what we like and don't) but I wonder about some of these younger girls like a frencii Vanessa type that might have some older guys come see her that are probably older than her dad and maybe even older than her grandparents. Has to be a bit weird for them I would think but maybe if it bother them then they would put it in their ads.

I do see more girls putting some restrictions in as far as age or race. It wouldn't bother me if they asked more. It's always better when the girl is into the session and if they aren't attracted to you then I'm sure it's not going to be easy.

I might just be speaking for myself, but I don't believe women to be quite as visual as men. I look for a mental, intellectual connection be it over having the same sense of humour, enjoying the same activities or having traveled to the same places...

That's what the question "tell me a little about yourself" refers to... We share quite a bit about ourselves on our websites as judo pointed out so it's thoughtful to tell us a bit about you :)

• Like 2

Not everyone actually wants or needs this information. If the lady has any issues, she will ask. If you wish to volunteer information, that is your choice, but not everyone needs it.

Just follow the ladies screening protocol. The only time I've ever asked a gentleman his weight, was when I was doing a massage on a massage table, and needed to know our combined weight, so as not to break the table.

All these points are valid, and definitely understandable.. from both sides...(SP/MP/client)... and I usually will ask, when I send my initial information out to an inquiry.. whether a person has particular things they like/don''t like being done to them during a session.. whether they can 0rgasm more than once... as well as certain things they may have always thought about, but had never the opportunity to experience.. as these things can make the session even more pleasurable... be it a MP, Ds, or a SP scenario.. to me that just makes sense... and asking for this information has turned most of the sessions into something amazing...(one man came 3 times hehe... some simply enjoy being held at that looovely razor's edge the entire time ;)

As for knowing what the person I am going to see looks like.. hehe I have found that just through a few emails they do tend to divulge at least the basics.. and in all my years, I have only ever had one person that I would just really rather not have on my table again.. and that was mainly due to hygiene... or a lack thereof..... I used to post a bit of a restriction but removed that once finding out my table can easily handle 700+lbs ;)

If I am meeting with someone in a public place, pictures are usually exchanged (even my face! (hehe) other than that.. I have had very young to very old clients.. some of which I was more attracted to than others.. which is just a given as we are human ;) but for me, as I believe it was said already, it is much more a mental connection, and/or the simple fact that I have been trusted by someone to have them put themselves in a rather vulnerable position and *that* is what I appreciate and enjoy most...

puuurfectly lovely on all counts ;)

• Like 4

For me personally, I don't care what the client looks like, he is a human being with emotions, I'm not going to say no to someone because they have weight or no weight, no teeth, or hair, or perhaps they walk with a cane, or their hair is green or white, that they are from another culture and they have views different than others just like myself.

What bothered me is when I had a client who was terrified to see me cause he was afraid I would shut the door in his face cause he was Jamaican. I had to talk to him to lesson his anxiety then he asked if it was okay and that I was comfortable. What struck me with all this is the fact someone would treat a client with such disrespect it shattered my heart and I felt extremely sad for him. This happens more than I can count and it's heartbreaking. A lot of clients who call me, are scared because they had an awful experience with another lady (not to say they are wrong, it's what they are comfortable with) and they go on and on because they feel unsafe.

My incall is open wide with my arms and heart to anyone who books. I don't care if you show up with your service dog, or with a bag, or just you. You are just you and that's all that matters. A human being with emotions just like every person in this world. Why would I shut the door on you?

In rare cases I've kicked clients out because they brought drugs to my incall and then proceeded to go ahead and use, that is the only time I will ever kick someone out and rudeness or disrespect also follows.

• Like 3

I have to say how impressed I am with the responses of the ladies in this post! It is precisely because of your insight and openness that I, for one, appreciate sites like this and I encourage the ladies to continue to participate in these discussions.

• Like 1

I don't care in the slightest what a client looks like. I like to know in advance if a person has any accessibility needs or physical issues that I might need to accommodate, but my interests in physical descriptions are purely practical and focused on making a session the best it can be.

Really, the only physical thing I will take issue with is hygiene, as I feel that, unlike things like weight, race, conformity to conventional standards of attractiveness, etc, hygiene is something that everyone has control over and will directly impact our interactions.

• Like 4

I'll admit that as a larger guy (not excessively large but definitely overweight) I've always felt uncomfortable to some degree about booking with SP's because I know I'm probably not what they want to see when they open the door, whether they'd admit to it or not. I have seen SP's of just about every shape and size so I know that what people find attractive is not always cut and dry, but I can't help feeling this way.

What gives me the confidence to ultimately book anyway are (like Regent said) the things I have absolute control over like my hygiene and conduct, so as long as I make sure to be as clean and respectful as I can then I know it goes a long way towards making up for the things I lack. The friendly, inviting nature of certain SP's helps a lot too and I know that if any SP were to be asking about my weight before meeting then maybe she's not the type of person I should be seeing anyway.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I love the replies from the ladies on this thread! WOW, you women are so incredible in your attitude and outlook!

Thank you all!

I make sure to be as clean and respectful as I can then I know it goes a long way towards making up for the things I lack. The friendly, inviting nature of certain SP's helps a lot too and I know that if any SP were to be asking about my weight before meeting then maybe she's not the type of person I should be seeing anyway.

make up for things you 'lack'? yikes....who says you're 'lacking'? ;)

I am a bit bigger than I'd like.. but am prone to saying I still have an hourglass... just have a bit more sand hehe... ;)

and yes.. if a person judges you on your weight alone.... before even seeing/meeting you.. yeah...keep looking ;)

• Like 4